Other urls found in this thread:

tech.slashdot.org/story/19/09/17/0446239/richard-stallman-resigns-from-mit
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=20990583
tech.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=14804390&cid=59201724
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214565181
lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/20/444
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: rms2.png (1292x265, 62K)

We need to get some """journalists""" fired.

>fired.
Killed.

more relevant discussion happening on slashdot and hackernews - unfortunately imageboards are weak against the distraction and misinfo tactics used by outrage/cancel culture people.
tech.slashdot.org/story/19/09/17/0446239/richard-stallman-resigns-from-mit

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=20990583
rms did nothing wrong. dont forget

based and checked

Attached: 1552797904678.png (645x729, 124K)

I don't even know how to properly communicate how angry this shit has made me.

See

Is that because you are are in agreement that it is ok to party with pedo's

Here's your >(You)

Attached: 1562360039980.jpg (680x907, 54K)

Imagine wanting to kill someone because your favourite insane ideologue lost his job

the truth should come out in time. shills will move on but the free software community wont forget RMS. make sure his name is cleared when the SJWs lose interest and direct their energy to other victims. as they will surely do. the OP pic says all that needs to be said

If you hate free speech so much then why don't you move to glorious North Korea?

Great so the SJW are going to go after the billionaires and Clintons now right, the people who actually were involved, right? crickets

>pedo's

Free speech doesn't protect against libel. This has clearly crossed that line.

there is a lesson here. do not engage.

statistically, you have also partied with pedos.

Libel laws are what get you some small recourse for your living execution.
>implying stallman isn't a jew

Thank you for trying.

MODS = GODS
All is right with the world.

RMS DID NOTHING WRONG!

I am feeling the same way. Like... what can be done? I feel so powerless. Stallman was a symbol of hope in a bleak world. What do we do now?

make sure the truth comes out after this initial shitstorm passes. email RMS and tell him you will be doing this and encourage others to do the same. spread word of the injustice handed out by "social justice" groups. they have short attention spans but each community they disrupt has a long memory. don't forget, rms did nothing wrong, it's as simple as that. bookmark this so you can remember the specifics of what really happened. tech.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=14804390&cid=59201724

spread that link and screenshot. people are waking up to this phenomenon of persecution by a very vocal minority, the ones doing it are pushing it too far and it will probably end badly for them and anyone even closely associated with them politically soon enough. it's hard to fight the truth and common sense at the same time and they can't do it forever. just don't forget what really happened and dont let others forget either.

Attached: 1559005488009.png (300x222, 44K)

open sores eternally BTFO
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214565181
Are you from Jow Forums satan?

>Are you from Jow Forums satan?
No, but I support their effort. Ruining Twatter forever would be a net benefit to humanity.

the issue is the crazy shit he wrote in 2003 and 2006 saying pedocrap should be legal. I didn't even know about that until he apologized for it

Piss off agitator glownigger

He's always kept his very shitty opinions separate from his job but unfortunately the Epstein conversation was the wrong place at the wrong time, they got the pitchforks out in record time.

>coc movement
>sjw
go away, Jow Forums
I agree this situation is dodgy but fuck off showing your extra agenda on everything

Attached: whytheydo.jpg (768x720, 121K)

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences. :^)

what is coc movement? i dont even know what that is lol.

Yes I'm so glad to live in a society where the moral value of everything I say and write is judged by a nebulous, unaccountable social mob whose whims seem to change every single fucking day. So much freedom of speech.

This is pretty much the only time Jow Forums actually has a reason to bring that shit up, though. The domineering "justice warrior" culture surrounding the CoC control freaks is exactly why this happened.

If you two haven't been following the news get the fuck out

Follow that reply chain.

1) Nothing about the original reporting was wrong or incorrect in respect to what rms said in the email. Many of the original articles even embedded a full copy of the mailing list posts in the articles for readers to view for themselves.

2) Whether or not the actual sexual assault occurred is completely irrelevant to rms's statements on the mailing list. rms still said, regardless of whether or not the sexual assault occured, that we shouldn't call Minsky a rapist because he had no way of knowing a young-presenting girl provided to him by a man who owns a private jet called the Lolita Express and who had a private island filled with underage girls, was herself an underage girl.

3) He also made the "ackshually, it shouldn't be rape because age of consent is bullshit" argument too. Which, again, is independent of whether or not the actual sexual assault occurred.

4) rms has still advocated for the legalization of pedophilia for years on his website. Tying his personal beliefs to his comment makes it plain as day what he was advocating for.

This. Children need to be quiet when adults are talking.

In the most plausible scenario, Minsky thought the girl was a hooker. Is it not "woke" to empower women who want to rent out their vaginas? Someone needs to play that angle.

And finally, 5) The text quoted in OP is Jow Forums and reddit ESS JAY DOUBLEYA bullshit being peddled to try and defend a pedophile apologist.

let that sink in.

> Many of the original articles
Stop twisting reality.

the vice article was the first one i saw, which embedded the PDF in the article. It is also the one ledditors and Jow Forumstards seeem to have the biggest beef with.

>Nothing about the original reporting was wrong or incorrect

They said he defended Epstein, which is factually incorrect. So you can fuck right of with your shit.

Really? The VICE article does not say that. The closest thing it says that resembles the bullshit you're peddling is that Stallman defended the university's relationship with him.

Given Stallman's rambling incoherent pedophile-advocating posts were in a CSAIL mailing list entry about a protest against MIT's handling of the Epestin affair, that sounds pretty accurate to me.

>go away, Jow Forums
No. YOU grow up

trying to stop people from discussing a topic is a sign of bad faith or ignorance

RMS said Epstein put the girl up to it and that minsky was probably clueless. These people are trying to tell you he was saying something else. it's quite simple really. don't forget.

Code of Conduct. Read the news, brah

Not googling something is a sign of being fucktarded

b-but vice said muh ebil open sores creep is a pedo

thanks, mate, appreciate it

He said that the most plausible scenario is automatically the one where Epstein‘s victim looked like she was asking for it and his personal BFF was just an innocent victim of the evil child temptress.
Every well-adjusted person will find this argument repugnant so of course Jow Forums will defend him.

The thing is, the Twitter NPCs don't care. They can't be reasoned with. Their programming instructions just say "rms = bad."

look at this jumble of text. when you try to concoct lies and you're confronted with the truth you come undone. don't feel bad, it's impossible to win in your situation.

they will move on to something else soon. just remember what happened to RMS and your community, and don't let people forget the truth.

this

If RMS is disappointed about how he is being treated by the woman-protecting proud white men of America…

There is always my solution: lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/20/444

Something to consider…...

1. It absolutely was incorrect - they implied he "said the girls were entirely willing", when he postulated they were coerced by Epstine to APPEAR willing,. Yes, its a major problem that some of the articles include the mailing list content and then make their comments/the article predicated on something entirely taken out of context.

2. Do you honestly believe that the plane has "Lolita Express - Bang underage girls here" painted on the side? Please. If there was such great knowledge of Epstine's impropriety, he wouldn't have so many contacts. It may be douchey to be an rich bastard who surrounds himself with lots of young women but if those women are of legal age, then for all its grossness there's nothing legally objectionable. The idea that everyone, including Mintsky who did NOT fuck the girl who propositioned him, knew these girls were underage is insane. Hell, all of these professors etc... have probably seen undergrad age (ie about 18 ) young women voluntarily whore themselves about to older guys, hit on professors, get a sugar daddy to pay for college.. so the mere idea that a young woman may be willing to fuck an old, rich (or prestigious/distinguished etc..) dude isn't necessarily a big warning sign.

How much are you getting paid you fucking gaslighting VICE shill

I'm sorry, but if you find those emails rambling or incoherent, I would begin to question your intelligence. Even if you disagree with the subject matter, they were certainly well-constructed and to the point.

Further, there was no advocation of any pedophiles. Epstein has been explicitly condemned and referred to as a "Serial Rapist" by Stallman.

>woman is 17
>pedo