I’ve never see a more scorned and obnoxious bitch. #cancelstallman is gaining traction...

I’ve never see a more scorned and obnoxious bitch. #cancelstallman is gaining traction. Tech world cancel culture is the absolute worst. They’re going to eat him alive.

Attached: 4601115E-E156-400D-AC34-A1F75CD73800.png (1125x2001, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/coralineada/status/1041441155874009093
twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1173754311521787904
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully in a few years we return to witch burning

I'm genuinely worried that this incident will drive stallman to suicide

She's always the first to jump head first into programming drama, she's like the blue checkmark version of Jow Forums HAPPENINGfags. Same with Coraline Ehmke.

That won't happen because he's not a cuck who cares about public opinion

Good I hope they do. They should hang that sick fuck.

I know but everyone has a limit

Was there supposed to be a post with that?

i think he's not nearly as pathetic as you imagine

>with a lush, indoor garden
Rather white privilege of her.

Why are people like this ALWAYS associated with Ruby?

it's the most lesbian programming language

thats good i guess

kek

kek x2

bump

via gunshot wound to back of head in his sleep

Then whyd he step down at all?

>#cancelstallman
this honestly breaks my heart
what is wrong with people

Attached: .png (741x289, 76K)

same user

He was forced to. You're still underageb& so you don't know how the world works yet, but "stepping down" is always codeword for "getting fired".

People are angry and want to lynch somebody. Political correctness and fake news give them the means to lynch whoever they want and still come out feeling morally superior.
I'm not even trying to be Jow Forums here, that's just literally why this happened.

he's probably relieved.
I bet he got tons of warnings about random shit he said over the years and knew it was coming anyway

when stallman dies he will be more criticized than steve jobs. the consequences of being an absolute asshole who actively made the world a worse place are less than constructing a scenario where an old acquaintance wasn't a rapist creep.

I've been entertaining the idea that some kind of intelligence operation took place so RMS could...

Forget that! THESE PEOPLE ARE PSYCHO! They really are psycho!

Durgasoft is out weapon against SJW. Since Pajeets are shitskins, they are immune to SJWs, because SJWs protect them.

Attached: 40194854_0ccf (1).jpg (200x200, 12K)

Shit, he has web 1.0 website. Nice

Attached: based.png (1347x612, 375K)

Then if he doesnt care about public opinion why use stupid business lingo at all? Just say you were sacked

>Encourage the legalization of pedophilia for years.
>Have zero fucking people skills to the point where eating foot fungus during a lecture seemed like a good idea.
>Go on the mailing list of an institution which is federally required to protect people and children from sexual abuse, and make an "ACKHUALLY, it's not rape because............" argument.
>Imply victims of the world's most notorious child sex trafficker present as "willing," therefore anyone who had sex with underage girls supplied by a guy with a private island filled with underage girls and a plane called the "lolita express" can't be called rapists because they didn't know.

Dude had it coming for years. Get over it. "Cancel culture" over bullshit like some tweets with a bad word 10 years ago sucks. Calling someone out over persistent, disgusting, degenerate believes which violate laws and shows no empathy or understanding for people? Not bullshit.

tfw some random hoeders with no actual accomplishments managed to kick out a founding father of the opensource movement

Attached: 1w8Cxui.png (354x286, 28K)

web 1.0 was NOT this bad

>women's center
what's any of this got to do with women? Pretty sure pedos are equal-opportunity

They probably offered him severance conditional on resigning. Standard thing.

How is any of this fake news lmao? The original Vice article literally posted the entire fucking email chain. It is indisputable what rms said. It is indisputable that rms has, for years, advocated for the legalization of pedophilia. That is literally written on his website.

If you are getting butthurt over the reaction sane rational people are having to his views, you're the problem with the FOSS community.

I honestly just feel sorry for you that you have to try this hard just to get people to pay attention to you.

I honestly just feel sorry for you that you have to try this hard just to defend a pedophile.

Finally IT people start to understand that lolis are to be protected and adored rather than to have sex "voluntary"

Attached: happy.jpg (237x212, 12K)

Wrong. Pajeets are extremely close with the Jews and are the next logical choice for PR fodder once their supply of shabbos white middle class goyims runs up.

Attached: 1409692324586.jpg (840x700, 96K)

Please explain how RMS was wrong or unreasonable in any of those published emails. Oh wait, you can't.

Honestly, if I do, I know I'm going to get into a shouting match with disgusting freaks about why they should be able to stick their dicks in children. There were very wrong things that were said with respect to age of consent and sexual maturity, and I KNOW the community of tech dweebs that gather here won't be able to realize how terrible the things he said truly are.

The point is desecration.

The plant reference concerns RMS' Botanophobia. They want to humiliate and torment the prisoner (and all his followers) before execution...

Maybe not literally but they have those feels.

nothing wrong with pedophilia normalfaggot

you deserve to be shot

Attached: 1528228301139.jpg (720x833, 27K)

There's nothing wrong with pedophilia.

If there is any Justice then these same people will be raked over the coals in just a few years time, and I won't shed a single tear

As expected, you can't. All the actual emails show is RMS being a pedantic autist about legal meanings vs colloquial meanings. But because of the subject, SJWs are using it for a witch hunt. You and your kind make me sick.

They won't, though. They'll just keep doing this, over and over, just because they can.
And not a god damn thing is going to happen to them, because anyone who tries is just going to get unpersoned and not a single fucking person will stand up to help them.
Don't call it a grave.

Anyone who wants to have a long and drawn out discussion about the minutia of age of consent and where they should be allowed to draw the line between child rape and regular sex makes me sick. Because that's what your asking me to do. Explain that rms is a reprehensible human being for his views on the age of consent. Which you will then try to argue that you should be allowed to stick your dick into a 17 year old girl. When I press how you would suggest defining who is or is not sexually mature enough to establish consent, you might tell me an age as low as 10 or 12. Or imply consent might not exist at all.

Go ahead. tell me I'm wrong. Tell me your feelings about what rms said about the whole 17 vs. 18 debate. Where do you draw the line?

I swear 90% of the time people like you who are outraged at "disgusting pedos who want to fuck kids" are actually targeting people who are talking about sex with teenagers (usually 16-17 years old) rather than actual pedophiles.

Just like that other BSOD guy I think who killed himself after the cops sodemized him with a batton

ACKHUALLY, they are ebobaphiles. Thank you very much.

Pedophiles make a big deal out of that 16 vs 17 vs. 18 argument because it makes it easier for their age-ignoring rhetoric to work. After all, if you agree a grown man should be able to fuck a 16 year old, the natural next question will be "where do you draw the line?"

And you'll either dodge answering the question, or agree with the pedophile on the subject and answer a really low age.

We've seen this shit targeting Linus Torvalds, Theodore T'so, probably others I'm forgetting, and now Richard Stallman. When is enough enough? When do we stop the baseless lynchings and inquisitions?

yikes

back to r*ddit

fuck you pedo faggot

Attached: 1568248065374.gif (500x281, 213K)

>When do we stop
you still don't get it, do you

Stop trying to derail into AoC nonsense. You still can't say what RMS said that was actually wrong.

>he doesn't know that the average legal age of consent in the west is 16

Explain to me why you think we shouldn't call an old man who has sex with a 17 year old girl a rapist.

One less mentally ill progressive in the world.

As RMS said, in colloquial usage "rapist" tends to imply force, so if there was no forcing or coercing involved then it may not make sense to call him a rapist even though he may be clearly guilty of statutory rape.

>and answer a really low age
Nigga, are you fucking serious? The main point is when the body hits puberty, age shouldn't even be a factor. I'd much rather let biology and millions of years of natural selection decide that kind of thing than some twitter social terrorist.

The saddest part is he will do zero introspection regarding his retarded progressive beliefs even though his "allies" have just lynched his dumb ass for everyone to see.

In many states of America, most of Europe, and all of Australia, an old guy having consensual sex with a 17 year old is perfectly legal, barring some specific circumstances like teacher/student.

where'd you get the idea I'm a pedo from? I just don't think there's anything conceptually wrong with it, doesn't mean I am it

Ok.

Where do you, personally, draw the line?

>he still can't point out anything RMS said that was actually wrong
ok kid

>Doesn't answer question which will demonstrate the flaw in rms's argument.
>Can't answer question without sounding like a pedophile
>Which is exactly why this entire line of reasoning is flawed.

ok kid. or should i say pedophile.

The argument RMS used was about legal vs common meanings, not age of consent, so your continued hysteria is irrelevant. But since you're being such a colossal faggot about it, I draw the line at the adult side of puberty/adolescence. Like any sane person.

Sarah Mei and all the SJW bullies are sleeping like babies tonight, happy knowing they ruined yet another man's life.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-17 22-59-08.png (916x743, 448K)

did she take down that tweet? im trying to find it

>she

idgaf if shes a tranny or not, i just want to find the tweet

If you don't care either way then stop indulging his delusions.

i just want to bully him and reply with "thats wishful thinking you fragile bitch"

What an absolute cunt this mentally ill transsexual is.
Jesus, someone do something about this!

twitter.com/coralineada/status/1041441155874009093

bait harder, cunt

thanks

>advocated for pedophilia

I'm not going to google this but when people say he advocated for pedophilia don't they really mean he made like 2 remarks that vaguely supported pedophilia in the last 20 or so years

Embrace the blackpill anons. Everything bad in the world will happen to us while everything good will happen to our enemies. This is ow it shall remain for all eternity. Never shall we feel a single shred of joy ever again. We lost forever.

We're not going to do anything. In fact, we're all considering an hero to get out of this hell.

They are God. We are their eternal slaves, their cattle. Neeeeeeigghhhh. Neeeeeiiiiiighhhh

Because he didn't rape her, she agreed to have sex for money? Duh?

He said he was curious about whether or not people under 18 who willingly engage in sex acts actually suffer any trauma since there's no scientific data on it. And that soccer moms are the thing stopping research because they hear "under 18" and immediately start screeching.

At last I truly see...

kill yourself

I'm seriously thinking of killing myself because of this. Life is so fucking unfair bros...

embrace this *unzips dick*

There is no hope left. Feminism is our God and cancel culture is their holy weapon. It's all over.

Deal.

With.

It.

>Coraline
Did he also have some take to offer on this? How once Stallman crossed him in the hallways but didn't grope his HRT tits and therefore he's transphobic on top of everything else?

i dont want to.

deal with this *unzips dick*

psychopaths like this woman always operate under the presumption that they are acting as moral heroes. stallman is a weird old autistic piece of shit nerd, of the kind who had a major role, as well as women, in inventing the modern world. he has never crusaded against women or been anything other than a toenail eating software rights savant. but look at the eager glee with which this woman, an unknown to the world of computer science, would destroy him

what's your game?

collecting (You)'s

Is that an incorrect opinion? Maybe the age is better set at 14 or 15, maybe the emotional reactionaries are wrong like they almost always are. Without study, we have no knowledge.
t. only attracted to women ~20-22+, so save the moralizing.

the based game

You'll never be a mother

He did: twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1173754311521787904

Someone put the JUST hair on him.

He's done. No more free trips all over the world to give the same autistic 30-minute speech. We'll probably see him sleeping on the streets of Cambridge pretty soon.