Who the fuck puts their keyboard in these things

Who the fuck puts their keyboard in these things

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-215529~2.png (1305x1778, 2.49M)

people who attempt to have good posture
>t. man with poor posture

Me, it helps to save space.

Where tf is the room for the mouse
And when you type on it, wouldn't you be subconsciously pushing it inwards? What a terrible product.

They're pretty ideal if you eat at your desk. Less food gets on your keyboard.

this, current desk doesn't have one but i made build one in

manlets

People who own desktop computers? It seems like you can't even buy a new desk with a keyboard tray, and I assume the reason is that the average person only owns a laptop now.

Attached: nonidealdesk.jpg (663x531, 51K)

I use it, but I admit that that metal rollers are poorly designed tech that are prone to breaking down. It's probably better to just leave it slid out a little rather than sliding it in and out. Just working with the keyboard on your lap is probably the best for posture though.

I miss the huge, hulking computer desks from the 90s. They probably died when PCs moved from actual desktops to towers because there was fuck all airflow in there.

I've actually been meaning to add one to my desk

i sawed off 2 inches from my table legs so its around 27 inches now

Attached: saw.jpg (1600x1600, 608K)

what if you sit like this

Attached: sitting.jpg (1407x779, 71K)

you need a big monitor, 27/32" 4k monitor and scale it 200% so things are big enough you dont have trouble seeing from further away. trust me..

Boomers.

Attached: my old battlestation.jpg (640x480, 90K)

Hahaha. I used to use that pull out tray as a table for food and my pipe.

Better for posture because most monitors don't have a high enough stand to be at a comfy viewing position.
The one in the pic is shit though.

That is the best mouse, btw.

your boomer dad lol rekt

r8

Attached: compsit.png (1407x779, 11K)

I occasionally sit with my legs on the desk, but that's one of the reason I hate keyboard trays. There is no way I could get the keyboard tray out in that position, because my legs/ass is in the way.
Putting your foot on the tray is just going to break it.

my boss actually has this setup

My arm rests are at a perfect level where I can type with arms on them since I have that keyboard thing, my monitor is at eye level too

Attached: tumblr_ot9hszxyHe1twzealo1_1280.jpg (1027x859, 111K)

>That pic
I have yet to find something that has been created by men that is incapable of being destroyed by men.

instead of getting carpal tunnel you'll get hunchback

Ew dude, learn to eat at the kitchen table. Put the food down long enough to lose a few pounds.

That picture made me cringe. So edgy and cyberpunk. "Immortal machine" my ass.

I think it's a quote from Shodan.

Please post pic so I can understand.

>and I assume the reason is that the average person only owns a laptop now.
More likely it's because we have LCD monitors instead of CRTs and so there's plenty of room for the keyboard on the main desk surface.

I have been underweight my entire life and eat at my desk.

I was trying to think how old that sort of setup is. And I realised it's about 20 years old.

Where the fuck did the last 20 years of my life go.

BRB guys, gonna buy a noose.

>Second desk at the right side used as armrest / mouse surface
Fucking great setup for proper reclining chairs

We hunchchads are all busy getting laid.

But your monitor is on a 3rd party mount anyways, why not just have the table lower, keyboard on table and monitor(s) wherever you want?

kek, zoomer rekt

Fucking manlets.

Being tall would make it even worse for you because the monitor would be way below eye level, unless it's on some kind of platform or a monitor arm.

Fucking monitorlets.

Attached: PA301w-4887.jpg (1200x1100, 505K)