>click image to open it
>it's deleted instead
>later
>fans running at full blast despite only light usage
>open up task manager, fans stop
>see a process with an engrish name was using up most of disk
>it disappears as soon as I look at it
wtf do I have Jow Forums?

Attached: 1971-A-Clockwork-Orange-07.jpg (1300x650, 186K)

a poltergeist nigga

Im switching to linux if true

soundlike latestage windows

Wrong board, my dude. Windows technical support belongs on

Nuke & Pave

>backup
>flash bios from own utility (pre os boot)
>nuke/glass from orbit (format)
>scan backup from linux
>reinstall
>restore backup

How bout you pirate your games from places other than piratebay lol

wtf you mean Borderlands3_free_game.exe wasn't real!?!?

your computer got aids from a pajeet hacker

pirating games is tarded even if it's clean it can download it's payload later on

Format your PC and install Gentoo

virtual machines are the only safe way to run pirated games, or wine because wine is to crippled to run windows viruses lol

>this is what anti-piracy fags actually believe
Not once have I downloaded something bad in 20 fucking years and more than 20 TB

I haven't gotten malware from pirated games since I was 12 and using limewire

Then it's not clean in the first place retard

Its not like it can suddenly change its code to become malicious, it has to have some kind of reference for when to kick your shit in

You might as well believe in ghost viruses or bonzi buddy

>he doesn't believe in bonzi buddy

Use some live OS to scan your shit. A lot of AV software have the option. Otherwise use safemod and run autoruns to check startup entries. You'll probably find it there. Sounds like a rootkit if the process just disappears. Or module injection though I doubt it. Although you can still find that if it's not malware by inspecting loaded modules and file handles. It's probably in explorer.

*if it's not a rootkit

Try more than one AV(ESET, Kaspersky, etc.). Heuristic settings to the highest. Scan every file with deep scan. Set minimum file size to 0 KB.

Run live mode Ubuntu from USB and run virus scan. Back up all important files to Linux device and don't transfer them until thorough scan is completed. You definitely have something fucky. Also, reboot your router asap.

op you installed a bitcoin miner by clicking that image file

>start up PC and login.
>Multiple cmd windows open and close before I see what they did.

Attached: 1566462541295.jpg (800x450, 30K)

I've seen that happening on someones's computer. It spooked me, even though it wasn't my PC lmao

Windows

Attached: smugshitloli.jpg (626x720, 58K)

You have windows

just check if there's anything weird/unknown in task scheduler

use ipconfig in command prompt to get your ip address, then as administrator run on command prompt netstat -nao. If you see any other established IP connection other than your ip address and the default localhost address (127,0,0,1) you are fucked. You will see the service ID as well. Disable and terminate that service immediately, using either task manager or the services panel from windows.
Scan your pc with KVRT and use a custom scan on Malwarebytes, the quick scan isn't enough. The custom scan scans every file and folder, make sure to select every drive.
Stop pirating and scan every exe/bat file you download, fool.

stop. using. windows.

>he wasn't use antivirus.

>stop. using. windows.
why so you can cancel me too? go dilate

disconnect it from the internet and see the fans go to fuck all, generic bitcoin miner payload somehwere
also boot it in safe mode or reinstall windows

sudo apt update