There is literally no reason not to an hero after this

There is literally no hope left for freedom ever. The old guard is gone and literally nobody will carry their legacy. It's over. We all surrender.

Attached: The_GNU_logo.png (700x684, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catb.org/~esr/writings/
gnu.org/doc/fsfs3-hardcover.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why not become an woman and dedicate your life to curing incels with your boipucci?

>boipucci
I think you meant GNU/boipucci.

His legacy of eating stuff off of his foot will live on FOREVER.

Grow up, get a job and then pay for others hard work. It's not complicated.

I've donated more money to the Debian and Linux Mint devs than you've ever paid for all version of Windows.

>The old guard is gone and literally nobody will carry their legacy.

lol wtf hacker culture came about when computers were expensive things you weren't allowed to see or touch, no freedom there either but it still came about

at the very least we can collect their content and keep it, maybe spread it around to people, start a hacker movement from the ground up again with people we trust

exercise for the thread: if you wanted to give an "old guard" content collection to someone on a flash drive what would it have?

Attached: MicroCenterFlashDrive.jpg (355x355, 21K)

samefag here

every essay on this page: catb.org/~esr/writings/

Free Software, Free Society by Richard Stallman: gnu.org/doc/fsfs3-hardcover.pdf

what are you waiting for then, you pathetic cock sucker?

A.. user... you can download it for free from their websites

fuck off, glownigger

Freedom is a state of constant vigilance. We know whats right, we know whats wrong. Dont let this discourage you.

Jesus fucking christ I can feel my retinas burning

Just google windows iso and there ya go.

Stallman pushed the "Assange is a Russian hacker" narrative to this day which has arguably done more to justify censorship and government control over the internet and the digital realm than any piece of proprietary software.

The dude is a scam and always was.

>>the beauty of the baud
>>phiber optik
>>John "ride 'em cowboy" Draper
>>the anarchist's cookbook
>>Phrack
>>Phuk
, even the fag-laden retard social justice bullshit they're putting out, because it still has some information
>>hackers (1995)
>>the pirates of silicon valley (1999)
>>Aaron Swartz
>>Edward Snowden

Attached: gibsonvr-640x353.jpg (640x353, 95K)

hacker culture came when tech was uncool and people with social skills didn't want anything to do with it

now the sharks want into tech because tech is cool, being a "coder" is cool, and there's nothing you can do to stop them because you lack the skills for social warfare

hacker culture was never a culture, it was a subculture, which means that it existed inside a society that allowed it to exist.

now that society doesn't exist anymore and it's not coming back

I really think that they won.

There's no hope for the free software movement.

You can't download a license though, moron.

>take my money and gain the ability to spy on me, masters