This is so gay

this is so gay

Attached: Captureasdf.png (825x383, 328K)

>cares about freetardman
>uses jewgle
kys

the era of the white man has come to an end.
we will see where it goes from here.

this user reminds me of a user named qutebrowser

heh

It's as gay as it needs to be.

hes a jew

he's jewish

white jew

wrong hes a jew there are no white jews

shut up jew

>white
>(((stallman)))

pick one

Grow up

I'm not a jew. I'm white. Kill yourself kike

he's Jewish tho. You just bend the narrative wherever it suits you just like the sjws

Now this is Stallman's legacy, not the 30 years of work on free software.

I don't get it, why are people always saying this? His skin is obviously white. Or do you mean genetically in the sense of the nazi race theory?

Isn't that great. Every last one of them is a hypocrite.

There's actually genetic markers.

This proves Jews are losing control.

>There's actually genetic markers.
Explain

Actually I find him pedophilic. I doubt the homos hold with him. They're all sick of the pedophiles trying to ride the LGBT train.

I did a genetic test. My father was a staunch German type. Blonde hair blue eyes. I looked different. I'm 100% jewish. This proves my mother was a cheating whore.

I told my dad all excited showing him the DNA tests. He showed me his DNA tests. That was an awkward day....

I never found my bio dad, my real dad was amazing. He raised me. He loved me. Fuck both my mother and bio. I'll always love the man who raised me, may he rest in peace. He had more honor than any Jew I know.

Based. the only good jews are self hating ones.

punch journos

punch twitter cunts

no more consequence-free destruction of strangers' lives

>nazi race theory

Holy shit retard read a fucking book.

By the way, nazis took many jews and mischlings and raised them and tried teaching them to be non jewish.

I don't hate Jews I just haven't met any honorable ones who aren't as full of shit as Hillary supporters.

>honorable
>jew

thats because for all practical purposes such a thing does not exist. Jews never have existed honorably or succeeded in societies based on honor systems.

Their people have no martial prowess, no strength, no honor.

You should really reconsider not hating Jews. There is no good practicing jew.

>genetically in the sense of the nazi race theory?
The "Nazi race theory" was the opposite of the genetic facts we know today about groups of humans, it was highly speculative and based around unsubstantiated constructs such as "aryanism".

Jews are in fact a group that originated not in Europe but eventually ended up with a lot of European DNA due to their intermixing with European populations.

Jesus bro. I’m sorry. Are your mom and dad divorced now?

no u

No he did the honor thing and stuck it out. A man I could never measure up to.

the meta-jewishness is that calling everyone jew just derails the fact that this isn't about the jews

Why are there on my Jow Forums so many Jow Forumstards and couch nazis from Jow Forums who justify RMS involuntary resignation because "he is jewish, so he is bad!1!!!!1111"? Can't you people stick to your board please, your opinion on this topic is not welcome here.

Anyway, RMS said some controversial things when defending Minsky, that is true. But he already apologized for his remarks, so why do people continue cyberbullying him? Yes, he may have some other controversial thoughts about politics, society, whatever, but why did these people made him resign? His overall positive contribution to free software and society in general negates every "lame" opinion he has ever spoken out. Why harassing him, if he has admitted that he made a mistake?

>so why do people continue cyberbullying him?
That's the SJW outrage culture Jow Forums warned you about, but you didn't listen...

Then why are Jow Forumstards suddenly allying with said SJWs by blaming RMS for being "jewish" and "defending" pedophily? Also, I prefer not to listen to Jow Forums as an antifa and a liberal, because their hypocrisy and their justification of right-wing terrorism and mass murders based on made-up racial, ethnic or religious prejudices is not consistent with my worldview.

No one from Jow Forums is shitting on RMS you fucking n

>Then why are Jow Forumstards suddenly allying with said SJWs by blaming RMS for being "jewish" and "defending" pedophily?
I don't.

>Also, I prefer not to listen to Jow Forums as an antifa and a liberal, because their hypocrisy and their justification of right-wing terrorism and mass murders based on made-up racial, ethnic or religious prejudices is not consistent with my worldview.
Lol.
There was enough red terror in the past to make some alt right shooters look like a joke.
And dislike of other races is usually a POSTjudice, I only dislike the Sandniggers because I have to be around them.

I don't think he was into pedophilia himself. His autism was probably just too strong to not voice his opinion when confronted with a taboo.

>t. guy who hasn't had to live around niggers and is ignorant about jews

>writes pic related
>get fired from mit because a vice journalist lacks reading comprehension

Attached: EEeaFxVXkAACNiT.jpg (327x58, 8K)

newfags from pol and redd*t

idk about fucking mit, but fsf resignation is very sad

I emailed him about it and tried to give him some words of encouragement and he thinks his legacy will be ruined now because all his work is now tied to these smears.

Feels bad man

I think it's fake
I did as well, haven't gotten a reply yet.

they used Stallman's autism against him to trick him into resigning.

this means it was one of his autism handlers who was close to him who lead him into the autism trap.

>era of the white man
Kek

The era of white men ended in 1995 when the last white supremacist state was killed

jews are the same as arabs