THIS BELONGS ON Jow Forums

THIS BELONGS ON Jow Forums
what the fuck is wrong with modern "programmers"? How can a pos like borderlands crash something as advanced as an xbox one?
How can these half ass hack retards get jobs programing anything beyond dollar store kids toys?
Is this the power of diversity?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-18_01-32-35.png (805x568, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TimeCommando/status/1173464182450270208
crackwatch.com/forum/dpbqqAeqfa2Jcqj5C/borderlands-3-drm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/TimeCommando/status/1173464182450270208
crackwatch.com/forum/dpbqqAeqfa2Jcqj5C/borderlands-3-drm

>as advanced as an xbox one

Been playing it since release on my first gen Xbox One. It never overheated or crashed on me during this game. That's just a click bait "article". Screw journalism and this thread

Fuck off randy

borderlands 3 is botnet

Attached: 1477616689191.png (709x636, 167K)

Everything's botnet

>THIS BELONGS ON Jow Forums

No it doesn't, go back to /v/eddit.

How do you even build a machine that can't work at maximum capacity for a few hours without overheating?

>by sean murray

>AS ADVANCED AS AN XBOX ONE

Attached: 1319443281111.gif (200x137, 933K)

It doesn't.

>How can a pos like borderlands crash something as advanced as an xbox one?
This is a hardware issue, not a software issue.
Likely the cause is poor cooling due to the small form factor.

>as advanced as an xbox one?
An Xbox is a middle end gaming computer, in no way "advanced".

>How can these half ass hack retards get jobs programing anything beyond dollar store kids toys?
It's not the games fault, overheating can not be the fault of the game.

Why are you even ricing your box if not to raise your botnet karma? If you're not on ancient hardware you're certainly not conserving resources for anything else.

no Jow Forums is for anime and technology only
drm and closed source software is fake and gay

>as advanced as an xbox one

Attached: 1567382984642.gif (400x225, 1.75M)

>overheating can not be the fault of the game.
This is how we all know you are an idiot.

While you're not wrong, OP has a point. Programmers did some magical shit back in the day due to hardware limitations. Also, shipping a product that has major issues is disgraceful.

Not him but how would it force the xbox one to overheat? Aren't they suppose to shut off to stop that, like a PC does?

>render bug pins gpu at 100%
>hurr not developers fault
kys

Consoles have poor cooling solutions.
It can't be helped. They're built down to a cost.

>Programmers did some magical shit back in the day due to hardware limitations
No, PCs would just force shut down before getting anywhere close to overheating. I doubt consoles, being literal stripped down PCs, are any different.

>hardware cant handle being used without overheating

Technically not being able to operate at full load for extended periods of time is a fault of the hardware.
Granted there's very little reason outside of poor programming a console should ever see constant full load.

Fault is clearly on the developers due to poor optimization. I give a lot more credit to PC developers because hardware can be so diverse, especially if supporting sever operating systems. However with such targeted hardware, shit like in OP is just embarrassing.

This doesn't belong on Jow Forums. you just want to participate in outrage culture with as many people as possible. Go back to /v/.

I think you are even _more_ of an idiot now. Your post in regards to what I quoted and typed don't strike you as similar?

Not the guy were originally responding to, but totally misread and thought you were implying not quoting. My bad, user.

It's not on the developers though. Blame the it jit werkz mentality and we HAVE to get it out by X deadline, because junior can't wait an extra 2 weeks for his faggy cookie cutter vidya. Why do you think every game is such a bloated pile of shit now? People don't give a fuck about optimization, especially given that 1TB storage is now commonplace.

has not really something to do with the programming. It is more the faulty hardware to begin with and also the dev-environment which doesn't really keep the program in its limits.

>This is how we all know you are an idiot.
Are you retarded?
Overheating occurs if the load on the CPU/GPU gets so large that the heat it creates can not be dispersed by the cooling mechanisms.
This can have two reasons either the CPU/GPU doesn't throttle itself enough or the cooling mechanism is insufficient.
Both have literally nothing to do with the software running, in fact the software has NO influence whether or not the CPU/GPU overheats, the only thing that matters is what load it puts upon the hardware.

The developers are neither at fault nor have they any influence, except manually decreasing the visual quality of the game.

>Fault is clearly on the developers due to poor optimization
Optimization doesn't prevent overheating.
Overheating is purely caused by the load on the hardware, the developer could have manually decreased the visual quality of the game to make up for that.

>Overheating is purely caused by the load on the hardware, the developer could have manually decreased the visual quality of the game to make up for that.
This implies that there weren't a multitude of bugs to begin with. Shipping broken games seems to be the norm now.

>Borderlands 3 requires 2mb/s of upload for the DRM in order to run
to play a single player game? i dont even have that much upload speed wtf

>Shipping broken games seems to be the norm now
Again, nothing to do with the developers themselves. That has more to do with tight, artificial deadlines that exist just because some jew decided it should.

The game industry is in a massive bubble. They've been able to get away with hiring subpar developers, making shitty games and selling them for ridiculous prices for far too long. The only way it's going to change is if the rest of the economy has problems and people lose the disposable income they've been spending on these trash games. Just something to force the biggest offending studios to close, and force the salvageable ones to prune their staff.

If you want to talk about bugs in a game Jow Forums is DEFINITELY the wrong place.

It's a shill, there is no evidence of it other than that screenshot AND it's not 2 megabytes but megabits/s. If you can't handle a 250kb/s upload then how will you download the 60GB game?
The game works just fine offline, speaking from experience.
This screenshot was posted on Twitter by a streamer who had the Twitch integration enabled, which requires constant internet connection. Go figure.

>Not using your old PC for internet and have a dedicated offline gaming PC
You deserve to be spied on

I dont know about bl3, but I've played anthem for some time and that game does crash the xbox a lot

Yep, if your PC overheated and shut down during stress test you'd probably check if you fit the coolers right or not overclock to 10GHz on stock cooler.
Anyway, I bet there's only a few isolated cases where the xbox is in a dusty area and it's coolers are so full of dust it weighs 3 times more now.

Fuck off.

Most devs can't even enable simple throttles in their menus so every time that you enter one the fans kick into overdrive as the chip starts running full-blast once the main game loop is paused.

It's only going to get worse the more of their sloppy PC code can be copy & pasted to the consoles.

Perhaps developers get sick of programming for a shitty system that was already mediocre 7 years ago

Devs are entitled retards that got lazy from all the support they get from boot licking consumers.
Even now, you'll see people defending them and crying about shit like 'piracy'. The result: more bloat and stagnation in the industry.