RIP INTERNET

Has the internet died?? Has Jow Forums and Jow Forums as a whole gone to dust? Where have the days where anyone trying to mess with the internet would get fucked over by us gone?? Where are the days gone when we would fuck the scientologists up just because they tried to fuck with us(I accept that the anonymous fame cucked us over but that thing was good for lulz)?? We are in 2019, Jow Forums is known as the home for faggots from thedonald subplebbit, Jow Forums cant do anything when Julian Assange gets arrested, Jow Forums cant do anything when RMS get shattered by twitter trannies and we just make some fucking idiotic threads and cant do anything. FUCK FAGGOTS, ITS REALLY SAD

Attached: rms2.jpg (474x355, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/richard-stallman-and-the-fall-of-the-clueless-nerd/
objection.lol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK THE JANNIES TOO. FUCK YOU MOOT FOR BANNING RAIDS AND FUCK YOU HIRO FOR NOT REMOVING THAT KEKED RULE. Goddamn /tech/ is not even up. We could have done something at this time. I CANT EVEN HELP FUCKING RMS RIGHT NOW.

Normies run the internet now. Normies infiltrated Jow Forums to make sure trump doesn't win again. they'll never leave. Its all over.

faggot basedboi nigger

Yes, the SJWs have won, they'll sooner or later get 4chad shut down, and that's a good thing

They hate us because they hate our freedom. 4channel is now known for being a nazi website. And nazis don’t mind it when people get cancelled

Literally everyome has accepted that this is the end of the internet. The enemies of freedom won again and we have literally nothing left. I'm gonna commit suicide soon and I think many will join me.

We have all lost all hope. We surrender. Nothing will ever get better ever again.

No. We don’t go down by sabotaging ourselves. As long as the concept of freedom exists we will defend it. There is no humanity without consent

>No. We don’t go down by sabotaging ourselves.
We should. Literally nobody is going to fight alongside us anymore. SJWs won forever.and have everyone on their side.
>As long as the concept of freedom exists we will defend it.
As long as the SJWs won, which they have for all eternity, freedom will never exist. SJWs are Gods.
>There is no humanity without consent
There is no fighting without supporters.

If you fight back you will get cancelled. Just give the fuck up dude, it's all over.

With this character's death, the thread of prophecy is severed. Restore an old save or persist in the doomed world you have created.

>end of internet
How?

>There is no humanity without consent
You talk like one of them already!
Quick, hazmat team, we need to contain this one!

>we
Then do something about it faggot.
Oh wait you won't, you were a useless leech even back in the ye olde days.

nope friend

Sad
>Implementation of SJW ideology of controlled speech Open source projects as well as everything on the internet
>sites getting banned for "hate speech"
Yeah we would fuck all Sjw kike bitches over if "we" gathered like in the ole days but fucking jannies ban raids and /tech/ is down too. Fuck

-"new" mods really hate Stallman
-most of Jow Forums is just here for shitposting
-another side of Jow Forums is happy because a jew was fucked
-most of left-wing are REALLY happy with put down stallman (just give a look on lain)
-only group freetards and normal linux users are sad with event
This is a disaster for us, but most of the people take this event as a joke.

as long as there is one willing to say FUCK NIGGERS SPICS AND KIKES there will be freedom

Even lain is throwing him under the bus? Jesus.
I might just start taking the black pill defeatists seriously. Nobody cares about freedom anymore.

We found alternatives in "open source" products for the internet, got them fame and they fucked us over. Now internet is dying and we cant do anything. I wish i could be the same 10 year old edgy faggot stumbling on /b/ in 2007.
But we dont have the one who would openly call out the NSA infested jews and "Its not linux, its GNU/Linux.

So much this. We are literally the only people on the internet who cares about freedom anymore. It's time to surrender forever.

Literally the entire world hates us. Its the end of freedom for all eternity. We should all surrender.

Yes we will. It's all over and everyone agrees.

We fucking won't because everyone is censoring us. It's literally impossible to fight back!

Just give up dude, its all over. See , we are literally the only people taking this seriously.

i don't agree nor will i kill myself

So much this. We have literally noone left on our side, it's time to give up forever. Whos gonna kill themselves with me? I don't wanna live anymore.

Excellent, you see reality as it really is. Everyone should be surrendering now.

You can't surrender to totalitarians, they won't accept it. You're not gaining anything by recognizing you lost.

>boo hoo hoo muh censors
Tor, alt chans, hell even Tox, IRC and Telegram.
You have the means, you're just too lazy and incompetent and want to coattail on somebody else's work.

Take the blackpill and fucking accept it's a over. See and . We literally can't do anything anymore.

We are literally the only people on the.planet who are grieving Stallman right now. Freedom is dead forever.
>You can't surrender to totalitarians, they won't accept it
Thats why many of us are gonna kill ourselves so we won't have to suffer anymore.

Literally all those places censor now. Everything is gone forever.

>cant do anything

Attached: 150247-200.png (200x200, 509)

>forever
You need to stop panicking user, nothing lasts forever. Especially tyranny.

>oh nooo I cant say nigger online anymore

Go on their thread about this event and see by yourself.

>Now internet is dying and we can't do anything.
Just wait for next crash to see social media bubble to fucked. Most of the services today have no cost because tax money to medium side corporations like discord, uber and shit to keep they alive.
With no free money, small and medium corporations will go to backrupt and big ones will reduce the size of their PR and Marketing departaments.

>nothing lasts forever.
The SJW victory will last forever. Literally everyone but us agrees with it and is celebrating it.

We literally can't do anything. Listen to the blackpill posts, they have the right idea.

>Just wait for next crash to see social media bubble to fucked.
That will literally never happen. Everyone uses and loves FB and Twitter.

Attached: 1550643097981.jpg (824x478, 143K)

In the face of a coordinated cabal of corporate and state interests and their mob of sjw-styled mouth pieces and normie slaves, we've lost our ability to help anyone. Those we might have been able to protect would denounce us as we defend them, as we've become so demonized merely being associated with us, even unwillingly, is a black spot. Even if corporate and state manipulation of online discourse stopped today, it would take a decade for things to normalize. Politics have become so divisive that we cant come to consensus even on beliefs held in common, both sides are willing to burn forgo their principles and burn their own idols if they think it would strike at their opposition. The powers that be not only learned how to coordinate themselves in cyberspace, they learned how to jam the ability of others to do so.

Dude, just give up. This thread is for people who are looking at the situation realistically and realizing that victory is literally impossible now. We surrender forever.

you defeatist piece of shit should off yourself right now, that's what you wanted right? post a stream link btw.

This. They are simply too powerful to fight back against. Theyhave successfully stopped any resistance to their goals. Now dystopia will reign for an eternity.

This tyrrany always has a plan and will last forever. See Literally no one will join our side. It's time we killed ourselves. Goodbye forever, world.

At least the right and left will fight each other. We’re just getting caught in the crossfire.
We need to grow beyond this. Don’t let people label as their enemies. We’re something else we’re not a part of their binary left and right parts of authoritarianism

Why did you lie user?
I just checked lain and they agree with us.

You're a CIA shill methinks. Fuck you, my resolve is hardened now. I'm not giving up. You will lose.

We are all defeatist mow becuase victory is literally impossible. See for further details of their eternal victory.

glowing nose in the dark

They will join side when they realise there’s no difference between what they hate and what they love. All the authoritarians use the same weapon of mob violence to reach their goals. We’re the real humans and we need to convince them.

>We need to grow beyond this
We literally can't and we won't. We will never fight back for as long as we live because the SJWs will always censor us.

Oh shut the fuck up fantasizing cuckpiller. Our dreams are dead forever and everyone knows it.

>They will join side when they realise there’s no difference between what they hate and what they love.
This will never happen. Everyone agrees it won't happen.

Stallman has been fucking irrilevant for years fuck off

You are alone in trying to demoralize people. Shill.

SURRENDER NOTE WHEN? WE SHOULDN'T BE FUCKING FIGHTING BACK ANYMORE THEY ARE TOO FUCKING POWERFUL.

Literally everyone is demoralized now. It's literally impossible to fight back. No one on the planet cares but us.

Accept the truth. Our enemies have become God. Conform or die

We will win. Social freedom has only gone up since humanity was created. Free software is what carries our dreams there as well.
Economic freedom is another one of our dreams. Bitcoin carries our dreams.
The world has only gotten less authoritarian. At least stallman didn’t get killed. He just had to resign. We’re going to win. This is just a minor setback

Pick up your freedom banner and follow stallman.
It’s all or nothing.

I'll never bow, glowie.

>Everyone uses and loves FB and Twitter.
Facebook is "to big to fail" but twitter, discord and others will crash and burn.

Feels like the concept of free software was already declining in this decade due to the mass of iToddler zoomers starting to write shitty "open sores" code on visual studio and publishing it under the MIT 2.0 licence on github. Honestly I've considered many times to give up but I realised that if we're lucky and the development of abusive technologies such as neuralink are not as quick, we would still be able to survive in the society without tainting ourselves with the botnet. The big companies have already shown that they are incompetent (partly due to them appealing to diversity rather than skill), just look at google's cancelled projects like google glass. Stadia will probably be DOA due to latency issues as well. Yes, many people will swallow this shit up, but as long as there are people who reject the botnet and are willing to write free software, we will be able to use it.

YOU ARE A BITCH IF YOU QUIT
>YOU ARE A BITCH IF YOU QUIT

i don't care about pol, and please stop falseflagging
it's painfully obvious

Facebook and twitter = internet, don't you know, don't look into decentralized technologies, just wait for Jow Forums to get deplatformed like a good sheep ans keep using the same 3-4 services

Clueless indeed
wired.com/story/richard-stallman-and-the-fall-of-the-clueless-nerd/

Nah, don't care lol, still here.

Attached: stallman gno.png (1000x669, 950K)

>blackpill
dilate.

Not your personal army.

Gno.

Never thought I would say that one day but this thread rekts psyops

I wasn't trying to black pill, simply stating that our previous MO no longer works. It's not time to die, it's time to adapt. We can no longer depend on low-info/low-vision masses lead by a handful informed/visionary individuals, or any structures or tools which depend on such an arrangement. We must all make ourselves as informed and as capable as possible, and refine our own principles to be as concise, consistent, and all encompassing such that it borders on dogma.

RMS is gone, we must become RMS.

It's one epic blackpill faggot

Turn down your glow faggot youre blinding everyone

Fuck you assholes give up easy. When the Church of Scientology tried to fuck us over in the old days, did we just say "Oh no, they won!"? No, we fought back. Yes its a pity that gamergate spawned this shitty thedonald/alt-right temper tantrum (there a quote about "whereever people pretend to be idiots for fun, real idiots will eventually show up and take over thinking they're in good company", but there needs to be an objection to it.

We can do the same here. Start a campaign in opposition to how Stallman's latest statement was taken out of context/badly reported. Object to cancel culture! We have to evolve - we can't play into the pitfalls set by politically correctness / woke performance people, so that means sticking to the issues and not doxing/threatening/berating trannies/women etc as that will let them dismiss us in media as "angry incels" or whatever...so don';t fuck it up!

>faggots already giving up
>not staying up to see how the fire consumes everything and everyone
Remember that the descent is the funniest part of the roller coaster.

Attached: 1568743534654.jpg (1200x1000, 131K)

it's one butthurt leftypol faggot

Stop being weak bitchs and dust off LOIC and get to work noobs.

>suicide
>not allahu ackbaring your way out

Based in minecraft.

Attached: 1560270339360.png (956x706, 805K)

Post that stripe dynamite rms quote

A typical angry incel isn't a man enough to kill himself. He surely isn't enough of a man to actually explode himself in a crowd.

This is a big reason for why the left bullies the christian right: the christian right is weak and pathetic, not like muslim far-right.
Muslim far-right incels react explosively.

dilate harder tranny
your axewound might close at this rate

Noone promises right-wing incels 72 java coders in heaven

Am I wrong?

I don't think right-wing incels would want to fuck weapons of Durgasoft.

>Normies run the internet now.

Attached: 1483184391608.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

You just have to upsell

How about 72 traps with programming socks? Would you be an hero for that?

>The SJW victory will last forever.
well ... untill they start fighting against each other at least. and that's already starting to happen.

I'd drop centrism and join right wing death squads on the spot.
There is no President but Trump and The Wall is his shield!

> "whereever people pretend to be idiots for fun, real idiots will eventually show up and take over thinking they're in good company"
criminally underrated. i for one upboat this post.

You had me at programming socks, stallmanu akbar!

I can't remember if its Mark Twain, IF Stone, or someone else but I've seen it attributed to both of the above and probably a few others. It does seem to really pin down what happened to the chans in the past few years.

fuck off cringelord

>We can do the same here.
When do you personally start?
When will you start posting on twitter, managing the campaign of defending Stallman's pedo statements?

Be the change you want to see.
If you can't, you can't expect others to do so.

>make sure trump doesnt win again
Seriously tho, fuck that zionist israel cocksucker. I hope he doesnt get elected. He fucking advocated for making laws for removing "hate speech" on the internet. Normiies infiltrated during the anonymous raids, during 2016 elections(trump supporters from thedonald subplebbit) and summerfags.
Shut up faggot

guys... I found it. What's nearly perfect for our whole campaign.

objection.lol/

Remember those? In addition to long form serious letters and whatnot, we can OBJECT to this cancel culture and everything being objectionable, using their own shit against them.

I'll have to see if there's a better generator out there or not (I don't see the Japanese VO bubble or VO options yet but maybe that's in the settings) but this is a way to get the message out in a memefriendly way.

FUCK OFF MOD

If I was a mod I'd ban you

you’re on a website full of redditniggers and the most normal normalniggers to ever exist. There are better places but you need to look. Good luck.

Muh oldfag complaining about quality of shitposts, you should go reddit and farm karma for your rightful opinions so everyone can check your history, Jow Forums was never good

Ofcourse you would, you fucking sissy faggot

who hurt you? also, nowhere is it mentioned that Jow Forums was ever good.

>Seriously tho, fuck that zionist israel cocksucker. I hope he doesnt get elected. He fucking advocated for making laws for removing "hate speech" on the internet
yanggang plz go

We only used to pretend to be retarded, muh newfags think they are in good company, muh mark twain, you have to go back

Somebody's triggered

>*One pedophile supporter gets the boot*
>"Ugh, the internet is dying, society is shit"

No you absolute loser. The internet is getting better,
because we now have to power to point out and oust toxic people out of power.

Literally taking down fascists and pedophiles and rapists and sexists and racists IS A FUCKING GOOD THING.

Eat shit and go the fuck back to Jow Forums your containment board

Attached: CprMbbaWIAA3BxF1.jpg (555x555, 111K)

>Mark twain was Q and predicted this, Jow Forums was at it's best in 2016, only oldfags will remember
Grow a pair