Hidden cameras

Attached: tissue box.png (1327x535, 279K)

Attached: bottle.png (1319x625, 288K)

i thought this one was pretty funny

Attached: coat hook.png (1333x627, 130K)

employers are gonna start using this around the office to monitor productivity of white collar employees.

Why would you want a hidden camera in your dildo

your local library is keeping tabs on you

Attached: book.png (1355x627, 181K)

the power of surveillance

Attached: power outlet.png (1343x637, 193K)

who watches the watchmen?

Attached: smiley.png (1341x619, 412K)

Attached: usb cable.png (1327x645, 133K)

I would bet money they've already been doing it

got a light?

Attached: lighter.png (1331x617, 201K)

Attached: tie.png (1335x625, 253K)

doesn't actually brew coffee 0/10

Attached: coffee maker.png (1331x677, 182K)

S I P B O Y S 2019

Attached: monster.png (1329x625, 235K)

alternatively

Attached: bang.png (1327x615, 230K)

Attached: exit.png (1337x649, 260K)

This is creepy as hell. The future is a fuck.

I used to install cameras circa 2000. Often pinhole cameras had to be invisibly installed in shops and offices during the night with no sign of work except for a tiny pinhole in a wall shelf or ceiling. We usually already knew who was stealing where and when, not always how. Did some interesting busts. This tech has been around for a long time but its so cheap now.

>someone decides they want to just steal my soda
>eh its just 2 dollars
>what the fuck its empty
>crushes can throws it away
WOOOOOOOOOOW

That's illegal in many states

>he doesn't

Which part? I've had to install the same sort of stuff for businesses. You'd be fucking floored if you knew what had cameras in them in a typical office. The company I worked for actually did it covertly too. We had to wear costumes for other things like painters, plumbers, etc. but it was always paid for by the company that wanted the cameras installed. The only legal thing I remember is that none of the cameras had audio.

Neat. might get one of these to catch the ayys that keep taking me in the middle of the night

What kind of busts would a hidden office camera be good for?

I thought about putting one in the office kitchen because food would always disappear from the fridge but that stopped happening a while ago. I'd get one of the cans and put it behind the stuff I want tracked if it starts happening again.

Stolen property at the very least.

Wherei worried I the mid 2000s they installed a camera behind something that looked like a motion sensor to catch somebody that was stealing from the company (he was) but they made the mistake of showing him footage of the incident that got him fired. He was a dumbass but smart enough to know that hidden cameras are illegal to have in California.

>hidden cameras are illegal
>California
>protecting the rights of criminals
>ignoring the rigthts of victims

Attached: 1507390592548.jpg (494x388, 27K)

This thread makes me so fucking paranoid

What would you be capturing with a hidden camera?

what about the rights of the people who aren't breaking laws but are being recorded without consent? do you even understand what you are suggesting? why do you want to live in a world where everything you do is recorded? why would you have this shit opinion on a board that supports software freedom if you dont give a fuck about freedom in general

>why do you want to live in a world where everything you do is recorded?
You already do

>right to not be recorded while on someone else's property
Sounds like a right given to potential thieves.

The rest of your post is shit and not part of the discussion, moron.

absolutely untrue, put your phone down and go outside. wow your dystopian future gone. its not that bad, fuck off from our anonymous community if you really want to make the world worse

>nothing to hide

>absolutely untrue, put your phone down and go outside.
Enjoy being unemployable and homeless

enjoy getting sued for illegally recording people, because its illegal, and that law protects innocent people

>nothing to hide
You better not hide anything in my workplace.

How do any of these wifi cameras not send a copy to the NSA as soon as they're online?

I don't know a single store, company, or anything else that doesn't have some form of video surveillance normally both hidden and exposed. In my state, businesses don't need to notify you for video-only recording. You need to notify them if there's anonymous audio recording, but if you are part of the conversation you are recording then you don't need to tell them.

by not being utterly computer illiterate perhaps?

>picture
BrickHouse Security N31GH Horse with 1080p Covert Camera

every camera on jungle is a chinkshit spyware that uses the same phone app that wants permissions for EVERYTHING

i admit i was wrong, i looked it up and apparently its pretty much legal to put hidden cameras everywhere but "reasonably private" areas like bathrooms or bedrooms, and even that isn't illegal in all us states. i still think the concept of a hidden camera is wrong, i dont mind being recorded but i hate the idea that you can conceal that information from me. though if im understanding it correctly, you cannot "use the information against them" you could for example fire an employee but you cant use it as evidence of a crime correct? i assume that falls under blackmail

>rent AirBNB
>start jerking off
>cum
>look for tissue
>smear cum over lens in disappointment

That question is one of those things people argue in court until they are blue.

>satellites
>surveillance cameras

There was a book I purchased at my uni bookstore that alleges most modern cities are filled with these tiny cameras that track your every move and store the data to be used with algorithms both for making money and keeping track of the public.

Guess being a shut-in finally has its benefits.

Surveillance capitalism is the followup to the FIRE model

Maybe Varg was right after all

Chuckled

>San Beweketto

Attached: 1562099533174.jpg (700x700, 39K)

you fucking gimp, you're already being recorded without your consent. Have you not seen any footage from criminal cases on the evening news? Take the whole Jussie Smollet case, they had all sorts of outdoors footage from every shop in the area where his attack supposedly took place!

England has a shitton of cameras all over the fucking place. Most major cities across the US use them as well. China has the shit down to a fucking art where not only are they recording every goddamned thing, they're also using facial recognition to figure out who's in the videos.

I know of a situation, at a bank and other stores, that use the same surveillance company that they install cameras with audio capabilities including online access. The store owner would sit at her office at her job watching and listening to the goings on of the store, I witnessed once someone walking in the store talk with the employee and it wasn't five seconds the phone rang, and it was the owner asking the employee to put her on the phone with this person who had just walked in. The same surveillance company had equipment in the bank I know.
You are being recorded audio and video for sure. anywhere you go because the capability is there.
But I don't worry about video recording because as cheap as data storage is, it isn't that cheap to retain full HD surveillance recordings recordings for more than a few days if that.
But audio is different, and thank god for the fact that companies haven't wised up to this fact, they could have audio recording for every single room and corner of an office and a 1TB would hold close to a month of full quality sound if not longer.
I personally had a situation where I recorded audio of hostile interactions between people and it serves perfectly as a witness record, it is however illegal to record sound without consent of the parties, but without it I would have no proof of illegal activity being committed, I think it depends on the situation, if you're doing it without a good enough justification they may do something to you

Attached: Stone-Foundation-8.jpg (750x345, 278K)

In South Korea they would patch up screw holes in washroom locks because of spy cams. I was quite spooked to find out. Never visiting again.

>Bang Energy can
they're quick on the draw, that's for sure

Attached: 1538870888106.jpg (250x186, 26K)