If all of Jow Forums were transported into an arena and was forced to fight each other what weapons would you choose...

if all of Jow Forums were transported into an arena and was forced to fight each other what weapons would you choose? only melee weaponry no later than the rough middle ages

Attached: 6b44a487797931c87a969f02d3368f85.jpg (540x417, 35K)

I choose Tonk!

Attached: tonk.jpg (768x1024, 144K)

Long ass spear

love and mutual respect

Attached: ex.gif (220x199, 75K)

are we wearing armor?

I would choose vagina blaster 9000

not only have you ignored the rules you had to add cirno to it. first post and i am awarding you the biggest faggot of the thread award
didnt think about it. i guess pick armor too
die

Attached: 1517245516075.jpg (300x300, 10K)

I don't have much of a choice, do I?

Attached: 20170419235031[1].jpg (900x599, 78K)

I award you shot in the bum with Tonk!
I win!

Attached: tonk-time.jpg (1973x964, 714K)

Attached: claymore.png (189x279, 15K)

full plate armor and halberd. all you niggers are dead.

Attached: knight.jpg (225x225, 10K)

sure hope you can wield it in full plate. it will get exhausting you know

flying guillotine

good taste desu

zweihander or any other big fucking sword

Bant wouldn't fight they're all pussy fairies.

ur all dead

Attached: masterguillotine.jpg (537x301, 53K)

so can u use that weapon irl successfully?

hey take that back im not a pussy fairie

Nuke

A dildo.
I'm getting annihilated anyway, might as well die laughing.

nuclear bomb

A knife for suicide

rope
collars
cute underwear
thigh highs
nipple piercings
some dresses
dildoes
cock rings
chastity cages(ugh, but i guess some guys might be into it)
and lots of lube

gaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Have you ever even?

Not my fault its going to be extremely effective against Jow Forumserers.

Attached: 534.png (344x318, 58K)

Its a good idea though. Just think about it. 70% of Jow Forums is fucking gay. So it will be easy to team up and crush whats left of fragile heterosexuality of other 30%. We will probably have to use rope to tie up antigay leaf so he won't hurt anyone or himself.

just do me first

>SA
>not dmb falchion
You had one job.

gay

>being a DEXlet
no thanks

die
die
die
yes
you'd have to deal with me tho. and i wouldnt show mercy on your scum

Attached: 156532034091.jpg (1249x1027, 270K)

proof?

2 daggers and a light armor. Kicking and slashing sounds fun.

i have no proof but im kinda the opposite of cringe.

>has evidently fought medieval combat
>worried about being cringe
You have never fag. When you do something seriously like that you train with other people.
>inb4 kendo

a spear

Mr badass here is gonna solo everyone uuuuuuh.

i mean not to be some faglord here
but u literally said 2 daggers. thats literally animefag level of cringe.
only have basic martial arts desu. id probably lose to serious practitioners when it comes to weapon fighting.

Then step aside jr you ain't got shit and let me break it down to you why.
Imma go smoke a cigarette then deconstruct your piss poor weapons choice with 10 years of full contact medieval combat experience.
I pick gladius and heater shield. No need for armor you're all pussies. I'll be buck ass nekkid.

Attached: 5735087129_1586d77583.jpg (182x242, 18K)

i literally didnt pick anything yet but isnt a gladius a weapon for group fighting only?

Okay nigger

what are you saying about your armor

Attached: a.jpg (833x522, 46K)

Nigga you don't know dick. I pick the gladius out of personal preference for length, my personal body mechanics and the grip. I skirmish and group fight which the gladius is designed for both.
Who told you it was only for groups and why? Tbhonest fampai you could give me any sword and I could still take bantelopes 5v1.

My weapon of choice is MOM ASS

Attached: 1547001726979.jpg (1200x829, 99K)

5vs1 EL MACHO

its too short. it will lose out to a greatsword every time. it takes way more effort to block even with a greatshield than it takes to swing and you cant close the distance with a gladius. maybe you could flex on a novice with it but it surely is not the best duelist weapon you could pick

You don't block against anything two handed. It's a poor decision even if you soak it all. You have to deflect with your shield and close distance. The downside of le epic long bois is the fact you get tangled up in short distances. I run a 3ft club on my kit in SCA for this exact reason. If you don't have the endurance to keep swinging to force your opponent to either lose their footing or collapse from flat blocking a hit you won't do anything against a well seasoned shieldman skirmisher.
The short length of the gladius while not being quite a dirk but not quite a shortsword make it the ideal sweet spot for skirmishes. Light and fast enough to snipe elbows from poor shield control, inner thighs from poor footwork and yet still heavy enough to deflect even a longsword with minimal effort.
This matchup is medieval skirmishing 101. Seriously this is noobie shit. I was flexing on two handers in my first year.

A Dory

Attached: 1119595F-F1A1-4860-A2A4-3099E3100B70.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

interesting. i will consider this

Also anyone who tries to talk up dual wielding is a chump just asking to be stabbed in the chest.

>I'll be buck ass nekkid.
add a whip to my previous post

Fucking whip me daddy OwO

See, it was that easy.

Dual swords o a club.

Longer spear

what if i used 3 blades?

Attached: 5roOD.jpg (640x480, 33K)

i want to whip normie

Attached: hmm.png (273x246, 135K)

Das gae doe senpai.

Attached: PpeXG31.png (772x930, 843K)

Chainmail armor and a claymore
Cringe

ill literally destroy you with just a longsword and heater faggot

>only melee weaponry no later than the rough middle ages

I would not use a complete armor, only a light but resistant forearm protectors, shoulder pads, chestplate and helmet on tom of my clothes. I think I would wear some gloves too. My weapon would be a one handed short sword because I can use my other arm to defend and balance and I don't have coordination to double wield.

Attached: 1540838096680.png (650x750, 375K)

bend over

Attached: 1540390691459.jpg (1000x667, 92K)

I think would have nice chances of survival because as said, at least 70% of Jow Forums would be complacent to his idea and some of those would have no problem n fighting the rest

I think you should use an axe with a big head if the pole is long, it is easier to aim and the hit will be stronger.
I always wondered if they actually could see anything
Just use the Dragon slayer from Berserk
Nice agi build user
Thats pretty big

For you

A cut-and-thrust sword like a not retard

my fist, blessed by god

Can i use a t-90?

Attached: T-90.jpg (886x580, 85K)

>I think you should use an axe with a big head if the pole is long, it is easier to aim and the hit will be stronger.
War axes don't have giant heads bro. You want to be able to swing those pretty quickly for longer than a few seconds at a time.
Large, wide axeheads are usually for cutting wood of some kind, because the target isn't moving or trying to kill you, you need to get some serious force behind it and it's going to get fairly blunt fairly quickly, so relying on sharpness is out of the question.
War axes have smaller, sharper heads for cutting people. The head is on a staff not so you can use it like a halberd, but so you can get some quarterstaff action in there as well.

spear is underrated

just charge people while wearing this

Attached: Spikeyboy.jpg (446x676, 36K)

Boomerang and rubber armor

i would use a 10000 degree knife

Probably a handaxe or a spear with some kind of shield.
We don't get armour. I'm gonna claim the shield counts as a weapon. I haven't messed around too much with medieval weaponry but I'm pretty sure axes and spears are relatively easy to use compared to alternatives. Maces are supposed to be pretty good too, but I think they're probably a little wasted when nobody has armour. Maybe a pollaxe with a buckler would be good too.
If you think the threat of bondage is a good way to make me not hurt myself, you're extremely wrong. Plus unlike most of you queers I actually have a decent bit of muscle on me.
Yeah, maybe, but you're like 60kg and have cancer. Skill only takes you so far. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Hey I was going to use that on punished shitpost

A fukken axe cuz vikang

>Plus unlike most of you queers I actually have a decent bit of muscle on me.
post it or else ur a skinny twink

bare fists

Attached: eJwVyEEOhCAMAMC_8AAKFN3W3xAkaKKWQD0Z_767c5zH3P0wi9lU21gA1n1k6asdKj3VYqtIPUpq-7BZTkiqKW9nuXQAekTHGHgi (300x300, 126K)

>implying americans know how to use anything else than guns

I did post it before, as a bribe. I'm not posting it to validate myself to a homosexual.

>checked archive
kinda ok, but nothing special really
how much do you weight and how much do you lift?

a shield is not a weapon

Battle scythe, a claw-bladed glove for left hand and rondel dagger against big armor fags.
As armor a fancy edgy mix of mouth mask, light chain mail, lether and fur armor, I guess. The rough middle ages were the Dark Souls of history.

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette3.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fhellocharlotte%2Fimages%2Fe%2Fe3%2FFaces-3.png%2Frev (340x298, 135K)

of course he would add cirno; Cirno is the strongest!

Attached: 1497512363159.jpg (500x653, 92K)

The Falklands are not Argentinean

Why is it bent? You can't penetrate that way.

If it was in an arena and it was crowded with the entirety of Jow Forums? i want to be agile i think. Im no expert on weapons, but a small shield like a buckler sounds good with some kind of small sized viking axe as my main weapon. Id also have a knife somewhere as backup incase i got disarmed. Also i can punch someone with the buckler for surprise attacks which is cool. I,d also have lightweight armour cause im a scrawny lad and wont last 5 minutes with full on heavyweight armour. basically i think a lightweight class would suit me, heck id even go with a hammer to just bludgeon some fags...

Don't be so confident. I can penetrate every way.

Attached: 1541979743712.jpg (225x225, 8K)

nothin beats good ol' rock

Attached: rock.jpg (980x658, 47K)

Attached: paper.png (1000x256, 224K)

star wars is set before middle ages

Attached: 1536754231308.jpg (640x640, 37K)

america wins again

Attached: 71ZlYspWoOL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x620, 47K)

Attached: the madman.jpg (300x300, 26K)

A spear with a hobbed knob on the back.

Attached: [crossover][enoshima junko][artist- tomatok0]b9ded3069a0eea06b343ae665b97d41a.png (600x570, 228K)

Not so fast!

Attached: the rock.jpg (170x227, 8K)

Attached: upload.png (800x450, 408K)

Attached: CB4A6703-7990-44F5-A533-496749D458AC.jpg (3024x3024, 859K)