No matter what

Richard stallman is my hero!

He’s a human being just like everyone else! Show some respect!

Attached: Rms_insta.jpg (640x640, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gibSd1vzbqA
youtube.com/watch?v=9sJUDx7iEJw
youtube.com/watch?v=7t96m2ynKw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when your role model in a pedophile.
based OP

I'm glad he's not dead, but I'm very glad he's gone.

Can you post proof he is a pedophile?

>my hero

Attached: 1564012269435.png (670x670, 249K)

Even if he's a pedo it doesn't mean he's a rapist. And pedophilia means being attracted to children, so anyone younger than 12. He's only mentioned that he'd lower the age of consent to 14 just like it is in almost every country.

He is autistic.
Besides, who cares. I care about how all the predictions he made back in the 80s about proprietary software, locked up hardware and the surveillance state that all came true.
He is the visionary of the century.

Stallman is a good man, Linus Torvalds too.
hopefully he stop the pedophilia shit.

Attached: grand.jpg (768x960, 106K)

but most of all, samy is my hero

I truly look up to Stallman because of his ideas of freedom in computing. He'll always have my support. I don't care what a blogger or journalist has to say about him. Having attended his lectures in person really shows his life passion for Free Software.

>when your role model in a pedophile.

He said some autistic bullshit because he is autistic many years ago and got cancelled recently because he had the audacity to defend his dead friend from being lumped in with Epstein as a kiddy diddler, and it turns out that Minsky did nothing wrong and told the girl to leave.

I don't like Stallman's personal politics but he is spot on in digital politics and is an amazing programmer, get mad at him all you want but you are doubtless using code he wrote multiple times a day.
What happened to Stallman is horrible and something should be done to rectify this, he should be reappointed back to the FSF as head.

>is an amazing programmer
he wrote some utils 40 years ago and thats it
and you aren't using them unless you're a programmer using linux

only an autistic person like stallman would project attributes like freedom to a program. he was the best guy for that job.

>He’s a human being just like everyone else
not really

pedophile website.

For a tech guru, he should really stop basing his scope of life from anime.
He's a good guy, but just autistic, like really autistic

The F.S.F. will no doubt turn into an idpol ridden hellhole now that he's not at the helm.

It will be irrelevant since he's not at the helm. Stallman was the FSF.

True. I guess I was just hoping for a better legacy for the foundation that championed the free software movement than what will inevitably happen now. We are truly the last of our kind.

You need better heroes, then.
youtu.be/gibSd1vzbqA

Rms is a faggot pedophile that needs to be executed in public. Anyone that supports this smelly fat commie pedo kike should suffer the same fate as well. Why do you even have a hero anyways? What, are you 4 yrs old or something, faggot OP?

Pubescents aren't children so he's not a pedophile. Stop using newspeak.

>needs to be executed in public
Optionally, I think it might be cool if the only people who are executed in public are the people who said someone else needed to be.

How exactly he is a pedophile? Do you mutts even know what the term means?

lol, found the jew pedo defenders.

RMS is one of the few people with actual autistic integrity and conviction to have made and maintained the FSF on mission despite unyielding corporate mingling and pressure. I can only hope he still gets to maintain this credo for as long as he is capable.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sJUDx7iEJw

I posted a thread yesterday and i left it one full day opened. No single proof was posted.

I was dissapointed.

youtube.com/watch?v=7t96m2ynKw0

"I am become autism, destroyer of propietary software"