Luke smith is alive and is still a faggot

Luke smith is alive and is still a fag\g\ot

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-18-23-45-54-771_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (1001x270, 52K)

>muh tradition and normalcy
>muh I'm on top and everyone else is on the bottom or stupid

>Luke smith is alive and is still a fag\g\ot
and an insufferable cunt.

autistes mad

>the people in the middle just want to have it both ways
This nigger can only operate in absolutes.
Guess you can't base your ideas on logic, cause for him you have to align yourself to a retarded subjective morality system that he likes

Why do people like him have to force their ideas on others. I personally share his moral values, yet I believe freedom to live however you want is more important than forcing others to be like me. Surely it would be better to live in a society where everyone shared my values, but I also wouldn't like anyone to force their values on me.

It's le epic memer man! xD

Luke Smith is the best youtuber on linux issues on this planet and it is you who is infact a massive faggot.

Even more importantly: Forcing others to live a certain way is no way to live.

>compares his "morally superior" Puritan values against Stallman's "perverted degeneracy" for nearly 12m
>while walking random loops around his yard
God what an insufferable faggot

Stop advertising yourself Luke.

t.Luke

>>while walking random loops around his yard
Seriously, why do people do this? Can't they stay in a single place for more than 60 seconds?

> hating on a youtube channel but still watching new episodes

just stop watching him. Its an obscure youtube channel, not a national news story story. Please leave his channel and never come back, we don't want you.

>Waah don't make informed criticisms about what my favorite but still obscure e-celeb, and what he said concerning a Jow Forums relevant current events. We don't want you.
Luke: I am at the very top of the slope of moraliry. Huh what's that? Yeah I go to church. Do I actually believe in the doctrine of Jesus as a savior? Ha ha no I am much to smart and prideful, so I adopted Jordan Peterson's philosophy that religion is just socially important. But I hate Jordan Peterson, he is a maymay and also a dumb dumb unlike me, so donate to my paypal.

when you'll assume your homosexuality, luke.

> going against the guy advocating for sex with minors

yeah can you believe it? Luke really needs to get off his high horse.

> don't make informed criticisms

Being disgusted with Luke's basic worldview is hardly an informed criticism. Something tells me you won't like the next video either.

Attached: coomer.png (1278x933, 39K)

Literal brainlet mentality. Same goes for the retards that enable him.

>> going against the guy advocating for sex with minors
So he criticized Stallman. Ok, how does that follow through that he is at the top of the slope of morality as he claims? And as you appear to defend?
>> don't make informed criticisms
Logically, watching his video and opinions first is sufficient information to be 'informed' on what his take was--in said video. Contextually you told other anons to stop watching, which is the requirement to be informed. His "world view" that I find arguable is how he claim that he is on top of the slope of mortality, which is a reasonable thing to argue. If you disagree then feel free to answer my question.

> Slippy slope fallacy
Slippery slope has been observed again and again with lgbt , abortion , lack of faith.
If you dont believe its real you sir are a nigger.

Literally who

>> hating on a youtube channel but still watching new episodes
never seen a single video of this insufferable cunt. why would i want to give this pathetic attention whore shekels via google? you are a dumb cunt. take your e-prostitute shilling elsewhere, you sad faggot.

LITERALLY WHO

Attached: le hakase ead.png (320x212, 98K)

I don't think he was claiming he is at the pinnacle of morality, he was pointing out that most people don't have consistent views on sex morality. The vast number of journalists and people in power see sex purely as recreation. But also are hypersensitive to people misbehaving sexually. Luke is pushing on the point that if this is really your view, you have to be faced with things like pedophilia. You get into weird moral dilemmas. Stallman is just autistic enough to say what is the logical conclusion.

Luke is pointing out that his view categorically removes him from the slippery slope to gays, trannies, pedophila etc. I don't think he is saying his saying there aren't other views on sexuality that don't descend to this, just that most people's does.

He literally said he is at the top of moral-degenracy scale, although probably as a joke.

Based nichijoposter hahaha

>> hating on a youtube channel but still watching new episodes
>just stop watching him.
No, I like his content. I just dislike his irrational views on society and how he wants to force everyone to be like him. It's hilarious how insecure he is about tradition vs logic.

It is somehow real, but it is also a huge simplification. Life or morality is not just one axis where you have that tiny metastable "good" place and neverending slope of degeneracy. Various people hold various values, all might have different "good" states, either stable or metastable and you can change is many different directions.

i heard luke was the only person richard stallman would use non-free software in order to communicate with

>but still watching new episodes
I'm not you massive fucking cunt

I don't think he wants to force people, he just feels superior and is retarded

no he was saying that he was at the top plane of morality, Stallman did not defend a pedophile nor is he on some kind of slippery slope, he was simply giving the benefit of the doubt to a close friend which is understandable, you do not have to accept pedos and such if you think of sex logically instead of getting dominated by retarded political ideologies and you don't get in any "weird dilemmas"
cope more faggot

Luke Smith is disconnected from reality.
He thinks he can undermine the devil's tribe by being a "counter cultural force" (sperg posting frog memes).
Complete retard.

He posts memes only to get our attention though. I doubt he has any goal in mind except attention.

I just watched one video of him, he's the special kind of retard who actually takes Jow Forums memes seriously

>I'm on the very top of the slippery slope
This guy is a pretentious moralistic narcissist.