I am going to need simeone explaining this shit to me

I am going to need simeone explaining this shit to me.

>i want to get my video from my pc to my tv
>the only thing i have is a 15 ft ethernet cable
>i don t have any hdmi to etgernet adapters.

Is it possible for me to get any sort of video by just plugging my pc to my tv with the cable on its own, or did the kikes make the ethernet port unable to recieve video., in order to shill some adapters.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

> tv
for fucks sake. what kind of tv do you have? and have you even bothered to search google for a answer?

buy a hdmi cable

look into your heart of hearts, user, and there you will find your answer. dudes reeeee-ing because plugging thing into other thing doesnt make video happen, even though he really really really wants to

zoom zoom the post

>i want to get my tv online because netflix
>the only thing i have is a 5m hdmi cable
>i dont have ethernet or even wifi
how do i download internet using hdmi cable????? my house has three bedrooms, a garage, and a bathroom.

Why does your tv have an Ethernet port?

If it's a smart tv then yes you can transmit the data over IPV4 but you need to statically set an IP on your TV or PC OR setup a DHCP server from your PC before moving it and setup a DLNA server on your PC pointed at your media folder.

BUT you need a DLNA media client on your TV.

i can't believe my mom would stoop so low...

>implying this neanderthal can do any of that

HEY OP YOU NEED TO BUY A HDMI CABLE.
ONE LIKE IN THIS IMAGE I POSTED

Attached: Cable-HDMI-HDMI-6ft.jpg (640x367, 24K)

Google:
>buy our fucking hdmi over ethernet adapter goyim.

I haven t tried plugging it in. But, if the cable can transfer a hdmi signal, why would theese fucks just make the ethernet plug not be able to recieve it.

Seems like our jobs are pretty secure fellow IT chads.

That's easy, you just have to use a spe-
>a garage
Oh, nevermind.

but why cant the ethernet cable do it?? (brainworms begin writhing) it must be the jews

you need to install the EXE

Keep shilling, you kike.

Probably requires a driver and therefore any old nic wouldn't work

OP you need the gold-plated ethernet cables, copper doesn't have the required bandwidth.

ok sir to resolv this issu i need u to go to quicksupport.com

Haha but seriously OP, remember your first pet? what was it called again? just asking haha.

based

download the wifi cable and install Quake 3 and you will surely win the game boy

It's almost as if the ethernet port has a completely different purpose, you retarded fucking assfaggot.
I want to believe you're being dumb on purpose but I've seen literal chimps like yourself drive around in cars and hold real jobs so I wouldn't be surprised if you're legit retarded and yet somehow managed to hook up your 2008 HP Pavillion to your 10mbs ADSL connection and unironically post the most stupid shit questions on the planet.
I hate this thread and I hate you for making it.
6/10 for this shit, but it's not even funny

I don't have an HDMI cable or a TV. Is it possible to just jam a straw into this port and stick the other end into my eye, or did the kikes make it incompatible with that in order to shill cables and TVs?

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-172123_Firefox.jpg (1397x852, 515K)

OP post dick and balls

yes, but you need to buy some fibreoptic cable, but to see anything on the other end of the cable you need one of these

Attached: 002549_00.jpg (450x597, 58K)

If the cable itself was not able to transfer the data, those hdmi over ethernet adapters would n t work.

Clearly the cable CAN transfer it. I m only wondering if the port would work (and im guessing, it wouldnt)

is 'reading the instruction manual that comes with your TV' a jewish psyop trick too, op

also, post your dick and balls

>DA JOOOOOOOS
Back to Jow Forums you fucking slopehead

It is if they start shilling with additional gear.

Basted

read the instruction manual that came with your tv, op, then post your dick and balls

>schlomo forgets that his kind has the most sloped forhead of them all

post tv instruction manual with dick and balls in shot IMMEDIATELY op

>DA JOOOOOOOS ARE AFTER MEEEEEEE

hey op, is your ethernet cable carrying video yet?

i really think you should have worked this out by now, op.

also, why haven't you posted your dick and balls yet

Not sure where to plug this end of it in

Attached: 20190918_233346.jpg (4128x2006, 2.1M)

i wonder what it smells like haha

thats a weird-looking dick lol

connect tv and computer to router
livestream everything off your computer to youtube
pull up the youtube feed on your tv (i'm assuming its a smart tv since it has an Ethernet port)

what PC do you have?
what TV do you have?
The best would be an HDMI cable

Actually it has no ethernet port. It s a basic lcd tv