/csg/ - Chink Shit General

CHINK SHIT GENERAL - HELP ME OUT GUYS I'M RUNNING OUT OF CLEVER TITLES EDITION

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

It's probably time to start thinking of getting that chink shit your loved ones wanted for xmas. Feel free to post your gift ideas. For reference, here are the lists for previous years. Be aware many of these products may not be available anymore:

>/csg/ Christmas 2017 gift ideas
imgur.com/a/1UEh7

>/csg/ Christmas 2018 gift ideas
imgur.com/a/L1yTaWG

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/Xh6uS32

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomizer
>fucking dead

>Chink Shit Infographic (very slightly outdated)
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Old thread
>Shitty chink shit news
user likes his cheap cock ring
just another day in /csg/
user is satisfied with his airdots
user suffering from anal epidermolysis bullosa needs our help
stellar chink shit support
chink takes no chances when it comes to weeaboos
better late than never... right?
king cock
user gets super duper cool cups that are totally not going to poison him
DON'T TRUST CHINA
huehue's revenge
user enjoys his xiaomi laptop
batch of items arrives safely
user buys chink dumbphone in desperate bid to avoid the botnet, we'll be waiting a review
shark dies inside user's mom
instead of malware emulators, user wants a malware device

Attached: 1554444092844.jpg (962x629, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/search/image/Msz6hxnlABkWGpF8lz3nVA/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Tianjin_explosions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw I didn't make the news

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I have no mouth... and I must chong

Attached: ce.jpg (282x179, 5K)

any Chink IEMs that are actually decent?

Attached: 1558169353495.png (765x624, 171K)

is there a better watchface for the mi band 4 than this?

Attached: 1568577502_d4d0cf5e30.gif (120x240, 237K)

>big related when i maeg teh newz always :DDDDDDDD

BASED nostalgic dingdangadongbongbingbongtickytickythoughtofagunanon

Attached: danz.gif (200x348, 380K)

If you get known decent chink IEMs

Xiaomi Hybrid original not pro

Love those fucking things

the CLI one is pretty cool, and the Tetris one.

CCA C10

Anyone have a recommendation for cheap, durable earbuds? I don't care so much about audio quality, just longevity.

thanks for updating the news section OP

Attached: pepereport.png (647x582, 109K)

Lapel mic, its actually not bad ESPECIALLY for 0.80$

>>Discord link
KILL
YOUR
SELF

C H I N G
H
O
N
G

Is there a Tank Guy one?

LAO WAI
U FAT DUM WHITE
BUY SHIT

A package arrived OVER THREE MONTHS after I ordered it. Here's a look at the mailing labels on my package.

Anyone have some theories what's going on here?

Attached: 1560437678343.jpg (1000x4812, 1.22M)

KZ ZSN
What is the point of the miband
explain it to me

To save money on shipping?
I had something like that, went to a couple of countries before hitting mine.

Which aliexpress microsd cards are known to not be counterfeit?

Netac

Mixza but chink stuff is a lottery game

>To save money on shipping?
I don't know man... shipping it through all these countries increases the cost if anything.
>I had something like that, went to a couple of countries before hitting mine.
I don't dispute big sellers. If you dispute, you're blacklisted. I'll eat up the $2 loss in these cases.

>mfw I made it into the news

I'm playing RE deadly shadows, what the fuck were they thinking.

Attached: 1413519698527.jpg (350x229, 15K)

>sunyou tracking number
that shit is slow, slower than regular posmalaysia, i think they leave the bags with the shit to ship around in their center for quite some time before they get to it. worse than that there are only two others: tajikpost which might take 8 months to arrive, and yanwen which never arrives

Fuck that, if the item doesn't arrive I'll dispute. I'm not giving the chinks free money

So, Sunyou is Yanwen-tier shit? Damn. I'll have to pay closer attention next time. Problem is that on ebay they don't say how they ship when it's free shipping.
But I did get it in the end. Disputing and getting blacklisted over $2 is beyond retarded.
When you buy chinkshit, you should prepare to lose some money yet you'll still save a shitton in the end.

My Astrolux C8 arrived a few days ago and it is FUCKING bright, got it from banggood
the medium 1 setting is good for 30+ hours and makes a beam that's usable for ~50-60 meters which is more than you'll ever need most of the time, on turbo it goes hundreds of meters, great stuff. It's very nicely built, smaller than I thought which is a plus.
I would take pics but I am a lazy bastard, and there are tons of pics online already
got a Thorfire TK15 as well and for the cost (13 dollars on amazon) it's pretty great too as a more general use light, wish it came with a lanyard though

inb4 insufficient memory

Who exactly is going to blacklist you and why would you care? Why in the world would you continue to buy from sellers who chink you? I honestly don't understand what you're saying. There's a million and one sellers out there - find a better one.

Any decent chinky flashlights?

lurk moar.

Mine went through the Philippines. Theres some sort of postal shenanigans and direct from China is getting charged

hello
hong kong belong to china
please understand

how big a risk? i have some very sensitive data i have collected over the years that is irreplaceable. i got 2 backups and just need something to keep with me day to day.

Make redundant backups with reputable drive vendors.

>If you dispute, you're blacklisted
proof?

How much did you pay for your Astrolux C8 you lazy bastard?

If you have backups then you should have no worries. Mixza is a safe bet.
.t bought the card 128gb ver last 1.5 years ago
And it still works till this date

What?

Bought zs6 and trn bt3s last sales and it arrived today. Reminder to new kz fags, the silver cables will make your iem bright af, up to the point that I get fatigued with my zs6. Well, zs6 is very bright in the first place. I'd rec trn cables instead. The trn's bluetooth cable is suppose to have 20+ hours of playtime but I have yet to test it out. It is needlessly huge imo.

By risk I meant lost package. I have few stuffs few that I ordered more than 2 months ago.

>I have few stuffs few that I ordered more than 2 months ago

wut

good to hear thanks

They're trying to trick you.
Buying Mixza shark worst day of my life.

Attached: 1558562644270.jpg (1092x819, 142K)

Global version is Mi
Chinese version is Redmi
Are you actually retarded enough to not read the box?

Then don't use chink shit if it's so important. Use some high end line of an established brand. Also, do backups.

>still posting this 5 threads in
>test is still running
>shark card is not in the computer

Look at the file name
>1558562644270
That shit is from May 2019. Way more than 5 threads, more like 5 months in

>May 2019
It's been reposted since at least early 2018, probably earlier.

Does this count as chink shit even though I bought it from Wally World? Any good chink accessories I can get to spiff it up?

I need those clear protector discs that you get when you buy a stack of Blu-ray disks (the ones on both ends). Those discs without the coating that holds data. I need a large quantity of them, about 100 or so and they need to be the same dimensions as a Blu-ray disc.
PLEASE HELP ME

Attached: 1558690154640.jpg (544x549, 58K)

Xiaomi m356

get them laser cut out of sheet acrylic
or turn them down or use a bootkeg holesaw

Thing is, they need to be able to put into a Blu-ray drive and spin at the high RPMs without wobble. It's a project involving a Blu-ray drive, with some mechanisms removed

Do they not make chink metal Bey Blades anymore? I don't want none of that plastic shit.

Attached: 1567450419234.jpg (800x800, 137K)

>inb4 it's a spin coater
acrylic itself should be strong enough to spin at that speed, but balancing could be somewhat of an issue.

Christ. Imagine either being that salty about a bad batch of gook SD cards or trying to troll people about it for a year.

Nah, not a spin coater. I need to be able to control the laser in specific places on the disc blanks, so cutting it myself wouldn't really be an option.

He's been posting the same image since 2016
rbt.asia/g/search/image/Msz6hxnlABkWGpF8lz3nVA/

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as gook,
is in fact, GNU/chink, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus chink.

Based user working /csg/ into a shoot since 2016... almost as long as 1992.

Attached: 1546292500964.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Best wired lightning cable iems go

Friends, do you know any good earphones with this kind of design?

Fatty here trying to lose weight
ZIRKONS does not stay in my ears while I try to run

Kind regards

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-19-11-06-18.png (1080x1920, 416K)

Why do you fags keep asking the same questions damn

Aren't CDs the same dimensions? Maybe you find clear CDs or DVDs

Holy shit, that guy is mentally ill

thanks bro

the pic is literally from 2015, and i really don't enjoy knowing that

>fucking tourist don't even know about sharkposter

Attached: coke.webm (640x640, 1.11M)

>order mobo
>tell chink to fake declared values to avoid paying customs
>he actually does it

BASED

Attached: azX3zYB_700b.jpg (700x722, 62K)

Attached: please fake customs amount.jpg (960x720, 84K)

holy fuck kek

Guilty as charged. I've only been browsing /csg/ for a month or so now. Usually I just contain my autism to /fglt/ and other Linux related threads.

Classic.

Langsdom

What store was it? I got fucked over by customs b/c the store Creation Digital Store did not fake the declared value like I told him.

never bought chink shit before.
How much do I actually have to worry about metal poisoning and chinese botnet?

Not unless you are looking for those very specific things

Depends, what are you buying? I'd tend to steer away from things you drink or eat from unless they're titanium or glass, stainless and ceramic are probably ok if it isn't too good to be true. Chinkphones typically come with a pretty botty OS, so it's up to you whether to deal with that or flash a different OS onto it (doing so may limit its capabilities). Whether or not you can even change the base OS is dependent on what chipset they use (I think most international versions are good on this front), and you also need to ensure you get a model with support for your country's cellular bands.

As much as you should be when buying from anywhere else.
Most shit comes from China anyway, you're just cutting off the middleman.

i bought it cause i lost my watch while drunk
besides beeing a watch it tracks steps and your heartbeat
also you can control music playback with it when using bluethooth headphones which is pretty cool
i have to admit it drains the battery of my phone pretty badly ( a sony z5 where i changed the battery myself)

>you're just cutting off the middleman
And the quality control, to varying degrees. In a store you can inspect goods and pick good parts, from china you never know. Ordered ~30 silicone tactile buttons that said they had 4 pins on them, and designed a PCB that used these 4-pin buttons. When they arrived I found they only had 2 centred pins instead of pins at each corner, which wouldn't have happened had I bought them in a store. But if they were in a local store they'd probably have cost me around $80.

around 18$, if you buy it from banggood just google "[item name] coupon" and you'll likely always find a coupon knocking it down a couple of dollars, that's what I did. It was on a nice sale for the anniversary but I was retarded and bought it a day before the sale started.
The "Cree 5 mode 90000000 lumens zoom" lights are good for the 5$ they cost, but you can go up to 15$ and at that price range you can have great flashlights from the likes of Convoy, Astrolux, Thorfire, Sofirn, and there's probably more cheap brands I'm forgetting. It depends on what you want too. Throwy flashlights like the C8 of various brands or the lumintop mini gt make a nice hot far reaching dot but it's not really useful for taking a walk with the dog at night, you either specifically need it or you're like me and just want a nice toy that makes a lot of light. For general purpose lights the Convoy S2+, Thorfire TK15, Astrolux S1, BLF A6, sofirn SP32A (or something like that), they are all pretty much the same with mild differences in their mode selection and light. Everything I listed would require a 18650 battery though.

Thank you anons.
So the keylogger thing is just a meme?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-16 23-04-10.png (1680x1050, 644K)

When buying noname USB hardware, you never know, but it's very rare at the least. Buy products with large amounts of orders and you're probably fine. The USB standard is rather strict as to what appears as what, and it would be pretty easy to just run a normal usbtty command to see what USB devices you have plugged in. See anything that isn't just an input device, and you may have a keylogger.

Fucking insect people

my Ali chink waifu seller even message me thru whatsapp after a week I received my items

Just send her a dick pic already.

Thank you!

Attached: CF88A398-2F98-4524-8149-E15C086FD962.png (1246x762, 43K)

In that case you can always dispute

He got got on a 5 dollar SD card and still had used up three to four times what it’s worth posting here.

What a tard

>all those containers with sunken sides
Big explosion in the area?

Attached: Overpressure.jpg (2048x1536, 1.27M)

>The final casualty report was 165 deaths, 8 missing, and 798 non-fatal injuries.[7]
Fug
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Tianjin_explosions

Attached: 2015 Tianjin explosion.jpg (400x360, 60K)

This one.

aliexpress.com/store/613677?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.52c563c0wFotMe

>8 missing
Imagine dying so hard that they don't even find you

thanks

/CSG/ library guy here, Everything is running smoothly and I got my Miband a few days ago and the four is amazing!

I have a few things coming in from Banggood and AliExpress soon!