Is this any good?

Is this any good?

Attached: pia_logo.jpg (480x270, 15K)

it is best

I used it a few years ago and it was pretty great. Lots of payment options too. I paid for it using a gift card to a store I was never gonna use.

shills

Pedo Internet Access

It's recording everything you do! Everything we recommend here on Jow Forums is to LOL you into using more spy shit! because we hate your kind to the core!

Now go waste your life and install gentoo which will take you 1 billion years FAGGOT!

What did they mean by this?

Attached: pia.png (901x524, 455K)

I use it and I don't really have any complaints. Speeds are surprisingly good and it's easy to setup on windows, linux, and android.
Only issue is that it's based in a five eyes country, but if you're looking for a vpn just for torrenting or something it's fine.

so fucking ebic, here's an upvote BRO

go back

>Only issue is that it's based in a five eyes country
Do you even know what that means? It's only relevant to people who don't live in the United States, but live in another signatory nation.

Having a server in another country does absolutely nothing. The NSA is perfectly capable of pwning anything connected to the internet, not being in a five-eyes country doesn't hinder them at all. For anons not in the US, it's slightly more meaningful because their podunk intelligence agencies are much less capable than the NSA. Luckily for them, the five eyes agreement is basically a free pass to ask the NSA to help them with whatever. The US has some of the most lax VPN log retention laws in the world, and is a highly bureaucratic country. Third world shithole governments seize servers all the time, and there's nothing guaranteeing they won't just send what they find to your government anyways.

Do you understand what I'm saying? Five eyes is a meme. Stop spreading it.

If the U.S authorities subpoena PIA for all user information they have to hand over every last thing having to do with customers like emails,payment details etc. If they want your information from a VPN based in Hong Kong they would simply be turned down and ignored unless Hong Kong issued their own subpoena which would never happen

They're the best in terms of privacy unironically.

>is this thing good
>yes
>yuor r shill

Amazing

honeypot

You don't get that type of stuff anywhere else let me tell you

Penis
In
Anus

I use it for a few years now and in ok with it.

Last time I checked there weren't able to provide significant information to authorities so they gained my trust there.

Now having said that I only use it to bypass my work restrictions and the random use in cafeterias and public places.

No, don't use any VPN that operates in America.

Create your fucking own server, don't use this botnet shit.
PIA is not better than nordvpn.

Level1 tech endorses it, must need good right?

so in the us they need a subpoena, but anywhere else they can just hack it and call it collected evidence