Have you seen this JRE episode, Jow Forums?

youtu.be/udlMSe5-zP8

Attached: C69BA0B9-B149-40EE-AF1B-5FF9D495C234.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X68Mm_kYRjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Carmack is basically the epitome of high-functioning autism. He's what happens when an autist unlocks his final form and channels all his energy into being a positive force in the world.

Carmack isn't autistic, just an intelligent introvert.
he has many interests besides programming and even has a family

I just wish they didn't talk about VR so much, holy shit Carmack has so much more in his career than that zoomer shit

Is he a confirmed fag? Please someone tell me before I start watching it.

He has wife and kids so yes

Yes.
That verbal tick and obsessive personality say otherwise.

he is a good example of a video game developer who doesn't play too much videogames. He takes inspiration from other sources.

Modern game devs are consumerist retards that only quote other videogames as references.

>Modern game devs are consumerist retards that only quote other videogames as references.
They're selling a product. Why are people just now realizing game devs, especially when back by a publisher, arent actually making games for passion but rather are literally pitching a product? Games aren't art, your average gamer is a literally retarded tranny who will buy anything

you are not a psychiatrist

i watched the first 10 mins, he just talked about VR, boring

was his voice always like this?

video games were made by people who interested in other things aside videogames. They were no "gamers".

This shit happened to with anime, Hidekai Anno talked about this.

It was really interesting. The book "masters of doom" is also pretty entertaining.
He's the only autist who seem somewhat likable.

Yeah it was really good. I liked when Carmack said something like "I went on many tangents, let's pop one off the stack but really blablabla".. Top dude.

Rogan is so coool
I wish i was him tbf...

The only Joe Rogan episode I watched was the one with Alex Jones, where Alex managed to keep Joe's massive ego in check for exactly one singular episode. what a fucking meathead.

He plays beatsaber with his teenage son. He's autistic.

Best episode of anything ever

Yes Joe Rogan is a fag

I will cum inside you!

He did admit rage is a failure, honest man except when he talked about facebook, holyshit did Zucc put a sniper near him during this episode?

This post has to be a joke. Can you read Carmack's wiki page for 2 minutes you fucking zoomer?

VR shit is boring desu

> unironically watching jre
> giving this intellectual retard google shekels via views
how the fuck are these pathetic e-celeb/e-prostitute threads not spam? you and joe need to be gassed, op.

> zoomers
> reading things
pretty fucking hilarious, user. that's not going to happen.

>thinks current supercomputers are capable of emulating a human level intelligence

Attached: 1536914837150.jpg (680x680, 67K)

so cringe when Joe Rogan didn't know what DOTA is and thought Carmack was talking about a Quake tournament
>im like super into quake big time guy believe me I have played a computer game before for real

So?

This post is cringe.

stopped listening once he started shilling AI. Sold out shill

Yeh like trying to murder Jace Hall with his judo skills.

youtube.com/watch?v=X68Mm_kYRjc

funny you mention it op i like carmack and i'd never really tuned into joe rogan before so i saw this and decided to give it a listen and i'll tell you i quite liked it thank you very much

Don't forget an Asian wife who watches over the family finances.

JAMIE

Claims he is happiest when doing programming. How the fuck do I become like him?

Be a loser with assburgers and win the life lottery
You’ve got part 1 on lock

>You’ve got part 1 on lock
yep, 50% done already... now the other half.

good stuff

Isn't VR the future?

Yeah, he's an autistic materialist who believes in the free market and doesn't understand basic social dynamics.
Complete moron.

based

>JRE
Java Runtime Environment?

become good at programming

Nigga you clearly have no idea what aspergers is actually like aside from Jow Forums sterotypes. A lot of autistic people frequently switch between hobbies because they easily master things and then get bored, and there's plenty of autists with families - just because you were born without much innate social intuition it doesn't mean you can't learn social skills and be a passing normie by your mid 20's.

Honestly, Carrack's basocally rainman.

When Joe pressed him on the "people have their jobs because they want to do what they're doing" thing he got all frustrated.
He's like a little robot who wants to push everyone to this inhuman workstandard and he can't empathize with people enough to understand their actual goals and motivations.

Another autist stuck in his retarded head.

Attached: 1568572776895.png (1004x1024, 783K)

He seems like that kind of autist that will ramble on four hours to you about an inane topic, demanding your full attention, then dismiss you as soon as you so much and bring up a subject he's no interested in.

I think all the drugs he does to fill the void of actual years-long companionship and commitment (friendships, wife, God) fried his brain.
Him talking about "love" all the time to his guests, is creepy as hell.

>whiteknighting for joe rogan
wew

>that kind of autist that will ramble on four hours to you about an inane topic, demanding your full attention, then dismiss you as soon as you so much and bring up a subject he's no interested in.

kek, that's me

You have no idea how real autism acutally looks like. Just because you're a fucking nerd that didn't get laid till he was 20+ doesn't mean you actually have autism. Because if you do trust me you're not just gonna transition into a normal life.

I'm literally diagnosed aspergers you retard

If you aren't a low-functioning autist and not lazy/stupid, you can pick up on basic social cues and social behaviors that people do when you are talking to them and they are talking to you if you have HFA or Asperger's. You can also learn things which are appropriate to talk about in public and not and when to talk about those things as well. Basically, you can sorta build a theory of mind if you are able to actually think about and understand how human interactions and conversations work. It won't be robust or as rounded-out as that of a normal person's, but it will definitely be good enough to suffice in all walks of life, whether it be occupational, social, romantic and family life. But that's only if you bother to learn the various social graces and cues in the first place and you aren't low-functioning. I've seen a decent amount of (medically) high-functioning autistic people people with Asperger's in my personal life lead normal enough lives and they were able to survive on their own no problem and still satiate their obsessive tendencies (but reel them in to a healthy amount so it didn't ruin the other aspects of their life). And I've also seen some that still with their parents in their mid-30s.

t. I have Aspergers

Attached: Cirno Gondola.png (768x690, 37K)

Yes but his vocal ticks used to be worse

Watch some of his old QuakeCon talks