The fix to SJWism

The extreme leftism is rising in open source.

Anons, how would this COC sound, as a way of beating a COC with a COC:

The project is to discriminate based on code quality, precision and notthing else.

The project owners maintain the right to reject any individual or code for their own reasons as it is their project.

The project does not care about your personal intricacies, views and such, unless they are relevant to the project.

If you are unhappy with the project, you resolve this with the project, fork it (if legally viable) or leave it.

Contributors are added, accepted and approved as such through their code and knowlege, not because of who they are.

Intentional dangerous exposure of personal information and credentials which may risk individuals and/or project security is forbidden.

A person is to be judged on their ability to perform a job and nothing more. This is at discretion of the project.

Bullshit personas such as where.coraline.codes/ need to be ignored in tech to allow for development not for pure bullshit diversity hires and STEM 'equality'. People such as Joanna Rutkowska (Qubes OS founder) blog.invisiblethings.org/about/ have redpilled views which support this.

Attached: coraline.jpg (360x640, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/20/444
blog.invisiblethings.org/about/
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=2122
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reported to ADL for racism and transphobia

Terrible plebbit spacing. I think you should go back. Other than that, your solution is to essentially ban the whole politic aspect of the organization; you should implement this solution, as it will surely work as good as banning crime would, if the goal were to end crime. What do you say? You are unable to implement your solution because you hold no political power in any of these organizations soever? It seems like you dindu think this through, then. Never waste my time again with a dumb post.

Just ban CoCs in the license agreement.
Then you can literally DMCA any SJWs that use your code and add one.

This is the policy that will be adopted by my company. My company as in I am the CEO.

Although you are obviously from another website you make a good point.
Kill yourself shill

If this were to spread to other projects, it has to be a COC otherwise it will be seen as hostile.

Copied and pasted from private github repo, hence reddit spacing.

>I am an external executive hired to oversee the running of... my own company, and then report the results to... myself, so I can get paid
Do you know what a CEO even is?

Stop being a cuck.
CoCs are additional restrictions on otherwise libre software. If the GPL wad worded slightly differently they would violate the GPL.
It is still fully compliant with the FSF's definition of libre.

Company only started officially this week, it is just me and some external remote people as of right now. So yes, you are correct in your saying, and yes, I do know what a CEO is.

CoC's are not a restriction you blithering idiot. A license is legally enforceable, a CoC is not.

Spotted the pink haired activist

Things should have never been any other way. If you have time to diddle around with injecting politics into a piece of software, you should probably be either re-examining your work, or contributing more actual code.

lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/20/444

>I will wield great political power from my shitty startup that only started this week, and it's so shady that I don't even know who my own workers are
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH dream on queer. I hope you don't go around calling yourself the CEO of your one-man startup AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

how?

this applies to all software. its the projects discretion anyway.

fully agree user

it would be so much easier just to make closed-source, non-free software

How am I a pink haired activists for pointing out that CoC's literally do nothing? This includes OP and his stupid CoC

love the unfounded claims user (no homo)

He is outsourcing all of his work to 149 guys in India - so including himself that /just/ makes him a CEO. =)

COCs do indeed do nothing. I fully agree. The only way to combat a COC is with another COC or else sensitive trannies will complain even more.

Or you could just not bother with any of that shit and only invite your friends to contribute

This user gets what im doing, but its mainly eastern europe im getting hires from. They actually work in my experience compared to their street shitter counterparts.

'Member that one dude, who was "working from home" by paying some chink like $10 a week to do his work? Pepperidge farms does.

But open source has always been pretty left leaning, the only real change is the woke takeover, the kind of people who want sensitivity training to be mandatory. And i do think people should try and be pleasant to each other in general, but the whole anti-boys club thing kind of bothers me, but maybe they are right that this kind of mentality shouldn't apply to professional settings.

So you know, we need guy clubs, fuck them, because we need our special spaces too, to do code jams, work on shit, maybe have some fun, the thing that ticks me off the most is how all these groups are working to dismantle spaces for guys like us.

and tell me how that is going to help a big public project user?

>this
I dont want to have my company fucked up like github was when cocs and sjws took over

except it isn't leftism, much less extreme leftism. Leftists fight against globalization, companies, etc.. These fight FOR corporations. They are right wingers if anything, they just think their arbitrary set of corporations are "good" and they are somehow allowed to juice the lower classes.

Most open source projects are not big and are not promoted publicly. So yours very likely won't be either.

If you're the guy talking about hiring a bunch of pajeets then you don't need a CoC because you can just fire them.

Heh, i was thinking more like, a bunch of guys with laptops hunched around tables in a gnarly basement or leased out room at a social club, back of a bar or a hotel, real old school shit with sessions of D&D or something breaking up the jam. The professional front is going to be lost, and the more you fight the more it'll affect your career.

The only realistic option is to just find a few like minded people and have some fun, make your own space somewhere, who knows, someone might come up with something good enough to spin off your own company and you can have your own little professional bunker against the SJWs until you can flip it to google or something.

>Terrible plebbit spacing. I think you should go back.
Knock it off with that childish shit. He makes good points.
This shit is serious. Leave it to the adults please. Get out.

You sound insufferable.

I've slowly come to realize this, too. Going after Stallman, a well known liberal, and for all intents and purposes, a hippie, only goes to show it's true. These people are sociopaths, with a deep seated resentment for society. They like to throw around the term incel, but they actually live up to the definition of the word.

ITT: user realizes that loyalty is a scam and that political affiliations are a complete meme. Shocking!

they aren't a meme, american politics are just fucked

the definition of leftism has been tarnished by people like this. it is so called 'modern left-wing'.

American politics are fucked, people have no idea what most of the terms mean. They think all liberals are braindead. Take one look at John McAfee then think how wrong some many people are....

I guess they can masquerade easily as leftists because social justice, equal rights and LGBT has been a very left-aligned set of beliefs while the right has traditionally condemned all of that.

Make your own fork and tell them to fuck off
Trannies like in OP mic must be exterminated

They are neither left or right wing.
Simply they are children running amok.
More precisely adults with the mental maturity of kids who are essentially out of control.
Adults need to regain control of this and other narratives.

Attached: 1555018814356.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

This.
GPL v4 MUST include this. CoC limit freedom

No, they are and always will be a meme. I never said they aren't useful. But they're still memes anyway, any group can and will stab you in the back.

No true scotsman. Go and fap to yourself in the mirror as you call yourself a super pure leftist-by-definition who sees what all those others don't.

precisely user

ID politics snowflakeism isn't "the left" and is very much of what drives Jow Forums as well. Fuck off.

>No true scotsman. Go and fap to yourself in the mirror as you call yourself a super pure leftist-by-definition who sees what all those others don't.

what

See:
>the definition of leftism has been tarnished by people like this

except it misses the fundamental rule of left wingness, anti-globalism / anti-capitalism

They are savages. They hate civilization and want it destroyed.

Just like many kids. Who want to simply wreck stuff for the lulz or at best for an unfathomable reason.

Misguided and uninformed kids utilizing knee jerk reactions because they know nothing else.

This tranny freak breaks its own coc daily on twitter. Cocs won't stop these "people".

1. make a ethics comitee that is consisting purely of fundamentalist muslims,
2. process every tranny complaint through them

White people don't even make anything anymore so who cares? Like all the content on the internet is made by Asians and Colored people anyway. 90% of Artists on Artstation.com are non white. I'm typing this on my Korean Samsung phone.

>blog.invisiblethings.org/about/
Is Joanna's front page a reference to the Stallman situation?

>colored people
>artists

Literally kill your fucking self retard.

I still refuse to believe that this is a real person.

Read Ted Kaczynski's "Ship of Fools". Your pic related.

The answer to 1984 is 1488. Software won't solve the root issue.

Debian diversity statement is a much better alternative. Can't stand Contributor's "Covenant"

white boi mad

no she's just redpilled in general

But they don't limit the freedom of free software. If a GPL project has an insufferable CoC you can just fork it into your own CoC-free project; it is completely within the rights granted to you by the GPL.

>Anons, how would this cock sound, as a way of beating a cock with a cock:
you're agay

That's not compatible with software freedom.

What a twat

you are retarded. I got some CoC like this and it fucking works great. Bans left and right for anyone to not just submit code.

>The GPL is not compatible with software freedom.
fixed it for you. There is no freedom for the developer in there.

In other words, just use meritocracy again like they should've been. Everything else can fuck off as it bears no importance. Corey can go fuck his fake vagina.

transgender people make superior programmers, this is the real reason why you are so afraid

Except you go check what they've contributed and it's usually a couple of side projects with hourly Twatter updates about how life isn't fair.

Oh look! Another retard who thinks he is a genius logician because he memorized the list of fallacies from Jow Forums without having the slightest clue what they actually mean!

Attached: nts.png (1632x907, 116K)

Oh look, a brave keyboard warrior who is drifting even farther from the topic of discussion just to demonstrate that he reads wikipedia and will argue semantics endlessly

>have to dilate every few hourse
>emotionally unstable
>likely has a personality disorder or other mental illnesses
sure thing crotchwound

>The fix to SJWism
Nuke the US and Canada, done.
Sorry, it's the only way.

Various types of Kafkatraps, arguments based on every broad non-falsifiable, non-analysable panchreston logical fallacies:

Model A: “Your refusal to acknowledge that you are guilty of {sin,racism,sexism, homophobia,oppression…} confirms that you are guilty of {sin,racism,sexism, homophobia,oppression…}.”

Model C: “Even if you do not feel yourself to be guilty of {sin,racism,sexism, homophobia,oppression…}, you are guilty because you have benefited from the {sinful,racist,sexist,homophobic,oppressive,…} behavior of others in the system.”

Model D: “The act of demanding a definition of {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression} that can be consequentially checked and falsified proves you are {sinful,racist,sexist, homophobic, oppressive}.”

Model M: “The act of arguing against the theory of anti-{sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression} demonstrates that you are either {sinful,racist,sexist, homophobic, oppressive} or do not understand the theory of anti-{sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression}, and your argument can therefore be dismissed as either corrupt or incompetent.”

Model T: Designated victims of {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression} who question any part of the theory of {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression} demonstrate by doing so that they are not authentic members of the victim class, so their experience can be discounted and their thoughts dismissed as internalized {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression}.

Model S: “Skepticism about any particular anecdotal account of {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression,…}, or any attempt to deny that the particular anecdote implies a systemic problem in which you are one of the guilty parties, is itself sufficient to establish your guilt.”

Model P: “Even if you do not feel yourself to be guilty of {sin,racism,sexism, homophobia,oppression…}, you are guilty because you have a privileged position in the {sinful,racist,sexist,homophobic,oppressive,…} system.”

There's only one fix.

Attached: Pinochet-Believe.png (680x714, 380K)

Allow me to interject, since it seems some of you are too autistically focused on tech to have observed the last years of politics. The issue is that no matter what you do you'll only be called a racist incel etc. This means the only conversation you can have is going to be whether or not you're a racist incel.

Just like this board where people are going over and over whether Stallman is a pedo trying to defend him. Thats already losing. All the opponent who took the initiative to accuse you has to do is not back down and its just "I'm not a pedo" "yes you are" "no" "article: user denies being pedo" "article: user pedo controversy" etc. You see?

The whole alt right thing was largely those deciding to refuse to have that conversation. I don't agree with them but they were correct that by saying "yeah I'm a Nazi incel pedo, who cares, address my actual point now please" they were able to force the conversation forward, with the result being that they had to be banned from all platforms by force.

I wouldn't say what they did "worked" but this is the way you have to think about it rhetorically. There's no point in defending yourself, just strongly deny their allegation and continue attacking.

There's some issue here as well of the personality of timid nerds who want to placate and remain friends with their accusers. You need to.kill that part of you. It's up to them to come around, not you to convince them of what's already plainly true.

>he thinks the americans are the only problem
EU loves globo homo aswell

Various types of Kafkatraps, arguments based on broad non-falsifiable, non-analysable panchreston logical fallacies:

Model A: “Your refusal to acknowledge that you are guilty of {sin,racism,sexism, homophobia,oppression…} confirms that you are guilty of {sin,racism,sexism, homophobia,oppression…}.”

Model C: “Even if you do not feel yourself to be guilty of {sin,racism,sexism, homophobia,oppression…}, you are guilty because you have benefited from the {sinful,racist,sexist,homophobic,oppressive,…} behavior of others in the system.”

Model D: “The act of demanding a definition of {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression} that can be consequentially checked and falsified proves you are {sinful,racist,sexist, homophobic, oppressive}.”

Model M: “The act of arguing against the theory of anti-{sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression} demonstrates that you are either {sinful,racist,sexist, homophobic, oppressive} or do not understand the theory of anti-{sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression}, and your argument can therefore be dismissed as either corrupt or incompetent.”

Model T: Designated victims of {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression} who question any part of the theory of {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression} demonstrate by doing so that they are not authentic members of the victim class, so their experience can be discounted and their thoughts dismissed as internalized {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression}.

Model S: “Skepticism about any particular anecdotal account of {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression,…}, or any attempt to deny that the particular anecdote implies a systemic problem in which you are one of the guilty parties, is itself sufficient to establish your guilt.”

Model P: “Even if you do not feel yourself to be guilty of {sin,racism,sexism, homophobia,oppression…}, you are guilty because you have a privileged position in the {sinful,racist,sexist,homophobic,oppressive,…} system.”

esr.ibiblio.org/?p=2122

based, thank you

>But open source has always been pretty left leaning,

But the left wasn't always dominated by retarded
sjw cancer (deep state agents)

This is not leftism. This is a specific identity politics politically correct cancel subculture . There are many leftists who object to it and vehemently for various reasons.

then they should purge it from their ranks

They're no easier to "purge" than to get rid of on general. Lots of leftists speak out against them or at least their ideas, but like everyone else the political correctness types push back and often try to cancel them.

The best thing that can be done is not refer to them as leftists/liberals(us definition) because that blights the wrong thing and gives them more power , deeming them as liberals/leftists/progressives and meaning that many people won't even listen when non sjw/PC/idpol leftists speak up because they instantly think anything with that label is "bad" thanks to these idiots.

you should read this
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=2122

I have. There's a problem with that pasta too. Being aware of arguments not made in good faith is fine, but it's no more right to deal with their allegations by just saying kafkatrap than it is for them to claim any of those fallacies. Furthermore given what else that writer has produced, I doubt the validity of honest engagement with which they approach the subject.

>2010
I thought this SJW phenomenom was only a few years old but it seems it's been in the making for awhile.

>sjw
They'r no warriors of justice, it will be hard to let go of the acronym but start switching to calling them social terrorists

This is nothing new. It has been on the fringes since the 60s but the first mainstream incarnation was the 90s rise of extreme "political correctness" ( if you want to see an old movie lampooning it, there is a 90s film called PCU ) . Eventually the reasonable elements of progress continued while people got tired of the crazy and it retired to the fringes. The current incarnation is worse because of social media , but it will fall in time.

Indeed, I've long hated that acronym as there is a whole generation who think social justice is about REEEing about inane things and canceling anyone who offends you.

That's a reason I try to use the original political correctness moniker when possible.

wtf is a COC?

Stop calling this shit "leftism", you fucking amerifags.

Attached: com.png (580x110, 22K)

Good idea.
Too bad /pol is too dumb to code and therefore no one would ever attach this to anything of value

you can't deny that leftist movements have been hijacked by bugmen commie larpers who are happy being stomped on by porkies as long as they're poc, fags or trannies

idgaf, use words that have meaning

Attached: sjw.png (576x113, 23K)

They are literal fucking children, all of them.

>didn't learn to code because some people admire Linus and Stallman
meme gender

Lmao