Why do you hate me, user?

>why do you hate me, user?

Attached: indian-man-260nw-333741515~2.jpg (347x259, 13K)

never seen him before

Because you're not white

Is that Louis Rossmann?

Pajeet??

You don't integrate and you don't speak English around hoards of your own kind

Whites are niggers with a pig skin
You don't want to integrate and we don't need to speak English.

>Indians don't integrate
Dude they drink alcohol and have sex before marriage just like white people.
You should be glad they're not muslims

because you cant poo in loo and smell like curry.

i do not hate you and i rather not grow to hate you. but if i have to work with you i suspect that will come to be.

says the literal currynigger

You're smelly and loud and you sound retarded. I hate your disgusting accent. I literally got a second degree and switched careers to get away from you (and the blue hairs).
I'm a lot happier.

[spoiler]what degree?[/spoiler]

Because you are human, and I am human.

All of the goddamn robocalls. I have trained myself to answer every one and say/press what's necessary to get through so I can tie them up so they aren't scamming others.

Credit cards, student loans, vacations, social security, electric, I take them all. I put on a boomer voice and have a persona ready to go.

A lot of these Indians only know enough English to work their scam script. It's amazing how often when they ask for my credit card and I say "hang on I need to generate a fake number to keep you on the line and waste more of your time" they'll say "OK sir please tell me the number"

Hate the accent and the forced fake self-confidence.

That sounds like you're saying you are the problem, not Pajeet. Ever considered talking with a therapist?

Poo.Init();

>robocalls
>indians
user they are monkeys, not machines

I doubt it's me. Communication becomes difficult. It is something that need not be. And I have not considered that.

We don't want to integrate because all your men have extreme testosterone problems where you need a 'swarm' of 8 Indians (that all live together in a 2 bedroom apartment for $200/mo each) to make one man's decision, all while sounding like they're 10. They talk to every single person that's older as if that person is their parent (even if they're talking to a minimum wage worker).

8 white people outside a business? They ignore you. 8 Indians outside a business? All 8 stare at you down and then begin commenting on you to others.

And your women have even more severe problems to the point that they can only cook smelly food and buy handbags.

And finally, Indians are fully obsessed with homosexual fashion and status symbols. If I hang around you people will think I'm fucking you.

Attached: do not dumb here.jpg (750x543, 34K)

Literally
who

>Men have extreme testosterone problems where you need a 'swarm' of 8 Indians (that all live together in a 2 bedroom apartment for $200/mo each) to make one man's decision, all while sounding like they're 10.
a group of men collectively taking decisions have testosterone problems? Are you retarded?
>They talk to every single person that's older as if that person is their parent (even if they're talking to a minimum wage worker).
how is that a bad thing? respecting old age people(irrespective of their income) is a 'problem' for white people? No wonder we consider your western culture as utter trash.
Where were you when Japanese people bow down to to their elders every fucking day to show respects?
>smelly food
White people food is the shittiest food I've ever tasted. Everything is so bland and tasteless. Plain water tastes better than your food.
>fully obsessed with homosexual fashion and status symbols.
>If I hang around you people will think I'm fucking you.
You're probably retarded.
Your post is very low IQ. It shows your narrow minded selfish cunty behaviour.

>smelly food
all your points are valid but you're a solid homo if you don't enjoy some curry with garlic naan

>a group of men collectively taking decisions have testosterone problems? Are you retarded?
Yes. Your culture VERY REGULARLY (as in daily) has 6 people come in to "negotiate" on a $30 food order, asking 15 min of questions and taking timeouts to discuss this inbetween eachother. It's the SAME type of attitude that prevents your people from having money set aside before food delivery happens. Instead, "call on arrival when in parking lot" to a house with 10 indians, that begins seeking money from the other indians to pay for food when called.

>how is that a bad thing? respecting old age people(irrespective of their income) is a 'problem' for white people?
Actually the problem is that you're seeking knowledge from a minimum wage worker. Your culture deems it normal to take a best buy worker's opinion as science, and then actually listen to it. You your boss with "yes sir pls sir" and do not have independence.

White men like having equal men work along side them, that are just as great as them to pump out equal quality workmanship. That ultimately is the brotherhood of white men, striving for greatness as equals. Not submissives that are asking the other 5 in the group help to tie shoes when it's not fucking needed to be asked, or arrogant assholes that are trying to gain as much status while having to do as little performing as possible (to prevent possible poor reputation or additional work), quick to brag quick to ask to go home.

>White people food is the shittiest food I've ever tasted. Everything is so bland and tasteless. Plain water tastes better than your food.

You don't even eat burgers or steak or ribs. If you don't eat cow you can fuck off on opinions of our food. I understand you had some unflavored veggies sometime and they were awful. White restaurants have poor vegetarian options I agree - they're poor because nobody goes to a restaurant to eat grass. Restaurants that don't have meat in white communities generally don't last very long.

>the brotherhood of white men
the same brotherhood that has them discriminate among themselves and start wars with each other? Just fucking lol. Whites are the least cohesive of all races.

I agree with the white poster and you also, pajeet. The West is like a bunch of brothers that fight a lot, but in the end they are stronger for it. Now if we worked together to fight the world there is really nothing that can stop us, but one brother always wants to be up on another.

>but in the end they are stronger for it.
not this time
meanwhile a few million desert rats have completely subjugated the West today
so much for the brotherhood.

>blowing up dune coons as a convenient excuse to maintain military funding is complete subjugation

>the war on terror was made up to fund the military and totally not to further Israeli agendas by destabilizing the middle east
reminder Saddam funded the Palestinians and other anti Israeli agents, that got him killed and not muh WMD or muh excuse to fund the military
just accept it already, you're all goys

So what you're a goy too

Because they can't decide on whom to hate, so they turn to an easy target who make more money than them and are not retarded.
These whitey fags wouldn't talk shit in person.

We wouldn't talk shit in person because you wouldn't ever speak english around us besides 10yo boy questions or status prying questions, then you get very loud when you're around your friends and see us to show that you DO infact know white people, so your status goes up.