Be a supreme high level leftard

>be a supreme high level leftard
>get et tu bruted in old age.

Attached: richardstallman.jpg (597x850, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StoneTurnr/status/1174052116362452992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yet another black women misquoting him
you know, I didn't want to be a "nazi"...

why does anyone act like you can argue with these people? They clearly aren't coming from any place of intellectual honesty. They just want more power and their argument is whatever is most conducive to getting that. The only answer left for these people is violence. This is how the holocaust 2.0 happens.

more like a libertarian than a leftard really

i just don't get what all the drama is about, he's been saying this kind of shit for years

but there wasn't a 1.0

the epstein connection made it optically viable to get rid of him this time. That's all.

>epstein connection
Reminder that Stallman had literally nothing to do with epstein.

Look at that fucking dirty nigger monkey.
Are we surprised that gorillas don't know how to read?

Bruh holocaust 0.1 isnt even out yet i just checked the git repo

lol why did rms even write that email, how could he write something like that and not see anything bad coming from it.

Literally harvard had way way way more connection and support from epstein than MIT.

twitter.com/StoneTurnr/status/1174052116362452992

Attached: 4A4B7A5F-02B8-41E5-B4D7-908BE072211E.png (876x639, 785K)

poor guy assumed hes was talking to people with the intelligence of MIT students

Was a private message board from MIT, hating marvin for epstein relationship, stallman just stallman

yeah but his name was tangentially involved. Truth doesn't matter to these people, remember, just what narrative can be fabricated.

he has autism

>be a burned out delusional incel
>get what you deserve
I fail to see the problem here

He overestimates the brain size of the people that surround him.

>leftard
Rightard works better because it sounds more like retard. Even though the levenshtein distance between leftard and retard is smaller.

> forbes staff
> CONSUMER
> "I cover breaking news"
lmao. they've completely given up. it's a good thing that organization has always been trash.

Stupid fucking nigger journalist!

You are with those dubs.

>poor guy assumed hes was talking to people with the intelligence of MIT students
MIT students might be well educated on their topics of choice, but in many areas they're intellectually retarded, as this leaking of private messages confirms. academia has been infested with fascists that are trying to destroy free speech and freedom of expression.

Maybe if he didn't mock the Lord he wouldn't have been handed over to Satan's little helpers in his grey hairs.

can you do a distance on the phonemes rather than the letters?

If you are going to a top engineering school, I would hope you have the basic logic and reading skills to follow a 200 word email.

>I would hope you have the basic logic and reading skills to follow a 200 word email.
you could hope, but the reality is far different.

Like any american commie shithole, MIT has literal niggers and faggots. What intelligence?

He thought this world is not completely insane.

But in the end, Brutus loses, and even though he is dead, Caesar wins. By your example, Stallman will have the last laugh.

Attached: brutus4.jpg (704x396, 32K)

Checked

Because there was discussions in CSAIL email about staging a protest or demonstration for some dumb reason at MIT/CSAIL because of the Marvin Minsky shit. So he wasn't just autistically rattling off an opinion to everyone, it was actually part of the conversation at hand.

dubs = metaphysical truth

Lying in the grave they dug. Pottery.

Stallman's succesors, you mean. Caesar obviously was dead and had no ability to laugh. Unlike Caesar, though, Stallman never cultivated an obvious heir. Caesar had many well-qualified heirs but Stallman by his own admission a year or two ago said he didn't trust anyone to be dedicated enough to the vision for him to endorse someone at that time.

>more like a libertarian than a leftard really
Not in the slightest, but that's besides the point now.