Grammarly

So, what do you think about this app? Personally I love it. I installed it on a whim, and my opinion is that it's a great tool if you don't blindly follow everything it says without thinking about why. I use it a lot when posting here. Pic related

Attached: gramm.png (1363x620, 56K)

bot,net

I am a ridiculous language autist. The only grammar mistakes I ever make are deliberate compromises to improve the clarity of long sentences, and the only spelling mistakes I ever make are occasional typos, which I inevitably catch upon reading a second time over what I've written. I have no need of a tool like this.

if you use grammarly, your IQ is not high enough to be on this board.

It actually does a bit more than that. It shows you different ways of phrasing a sentence etc. It's quite good

did you not take middle school english buddy

I don't really need that either. I'm better at rephrasing my own sentences than a computer will ever be.

It's not just for retards ffs

>It shows you different ways of phrasing a sentence etc.
>etc. after listing one item
dropout-kun please go back to school

YOu don't need to list multiple items wtf

I think that if you write anything in your computer, to have to use it.

>I think that if you write anything in your computer, to have to use it.
What the fuck is that sentence?
Imagine having a product so useless that even your paid shills don't use it.

It's only for ESL shit skins.

Yeap, I don't need my middle school education, I need some shitty app to do that for me

Needing an app to tell you how to speak English

Isn't it ironic that the name of the app, "Grammarly", is not even a real word?

I don't find grammarly a particularly competent authority on grammar - it's no more than an AI with flashy colours.

so it profiles your word-choice that the CIA can identify you from anonymous message boards

nice

I use it to correct someone else's English in a group project before handing it to a lecturer really quick. I can't be bothered to actively help out on their report as well.

Druide Antidote is way better!

You're shitposting on an Ugandan alligator racing forum, not writing English papers.

proprietary malware