The NSA can look at our desktops in real time. How do they do it?

The NSA can look at our desktops in real time. How do they do it?

Attached: 1547111923704.png (487x343, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpNP9b3aIfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the world incels created

sauce?

hey that's a good point. If social terrorists kick all the autistic men out of tech, nobody left will be competent enough to destroy our rights.

Snowden's book: Permanent Record

>so that the screen you'd be looking at was their screen, whatever was on their desktop
all that monitoring capability and you're telling me they cant bust all online crime instantly? hmm

> believing anything an NSA/CIA agent has to say
> shilling the book of a man desperate for cash
> "whatever was on their desktop"
i think snowden is talking out of his asshole.. yet again. reading your emails, seeing your web traffic (that's not encrypted), calls, etc.etc. yes. that happens. remote viewing of someone random's desktop? compulsive lying at its worst.

snowden is a compulsive lying bullshit artist, desperate to make money from writing stories based in the land of fantasy and the make believe. sooner he's sent back to america and put in prison, the better the world will become.

intel me
windows backdoors
systemd backdoors

>all that monitoring capability and you're telling me they cant bust all online crime instantly? hmm
>implying the government is competent
>implying that even with automated data collection, human agents can keep up with the information overload
HURR I'M A DUMB BLACK-AND-WHITE THINKING REDDITOR DURRR THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T PERSUADE TECH COMPANIES TO INSERT SIMPLE LINES OF CODE INTO PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE TO INFORM THEIR DATA BANKS DDUUUUHHH MAINSTREAM PROCESSORS DON'T CONTAIN SUBSYSTEMS CAPABLE OF TRANSMITTING DATA PACKETS OVER A NETWORK WITHOUT THE HOST SYSTEM'S KNOWLEDGE UUUUHHHH I'M A FUCKING RETARD

redfish
dash
asf

Of course and when you sniff packets these packets are just magically not present because they’ve hacked the packet sniffing tools!

Please. Snow den is a KGB faggot.

they can. they just don't want to.

the nsa likes to hack modems
obviously that wouldn't let them watch your desktop

wtf I love cancel culture now
sorry Stallman, but sacrifices must be made

Right and when I sniff the packets on a local network in say a coffee shop they like totally hacked my computer so I can’t see the packets! Holy shit!!

obviously every processor in history was secretly fitted with microcode to intelligently determine what data to omit in all cases

what?
nobody was saying anything about your computer, if they have your modem compromised it's bad enough
by the way, do you know if you can see computrace packets with wireshark on your local machine?

Yep and only if you work for the nsgay can you turn it off! they’re like gods!1!

Being autism is a huge disability isn’t it

you tell me

IDK. But anyone can see your screen if they park a van outside your house. youtube.com/watch?v=BpNP9b3aIfY

just sit down fatty you cannot tell if someone is joking or not
classic sign
>hurr he’s serious I must reply

btw you should be able to see traffic from the other machines over the network
Unless they’ve somehow hacked every piece of network equipment except “for the gays only”
I mean that’s why people use bro... but zomg maybe they’ve hacked bro too!

sit down lil nigga you don’t know shit

Good luck getting genuine answers from the know-it-all retards from Jow Forums

correct us then oh wise one
explain how something like this would work without having shitloads of packets flying around

Yep, that’s what I thought
silence

Yikes, I broke the CIAbot again.
It's spoutint nonsense.

ok now you can explain how OPs tech works without every security firm noticing

autism attack

>competent
You're implying autistm and involuntary celibathy imply talent. The minority of people who excel in their craft do it DESPITE these disadvantages, not because of them.

This evidence is gathered unlawfully and cannot be used in public court.
There's no proof or evidence any of the three exist.

>celibathy

Attached: 3h785jf.png (469x461, 328K)

Are you retarded?

stop.

Explain how OPs tech works without being detected. Please I’m all ears make me look like an idiot.

I cannot discuss or directly reference information requiring a security clearance. However, I would like to see auditing logs of intel ME and systemd and other boogeyman software. I'm not convinced there is a single vulnerability at the current moment.

>without being detected
It's very easy to detect. Jow Forums shouts about all the things that do it as being botnets all the time. Normalfags just don't care

can't this shit happen only through hdmi cables or some shit?

>Snow den is a KGB faggot.
Generated CIA message