Based /luke smith/ thread

get in here smith niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=FWV3eC3Dr1Y

Attached: 1231654658486974.jpg (1176x842, 90K)

It's le epic memer man! xD

im so glad he's back :)

very epic and not gay at all!

What if we called ourselves "smiggers"?

LOL

literally who

Attached: tendies_wendies.png (1280x1280, 385K)

stop shilling your videos

bruh

i dont get this slippery slope thing he is talking about
is he saying if you start talking about this kind of stuff people just assume ur a pea-though-file ?

>not pea-dough-file

>In my completely made up scale I'm at the top, he's at the bottom.
>In fact everyone except me is as bad as him

You should stop talking about morality, politics and ethics. Pure cringe.

Who the fuck is this man, you need to explain it to me because I refuse on principle to watch his videos

Attached: Nipples+the+enchilada_129ccf_5044483.jpg (500x627, 50K)

He's a Mossad plant that's trying to convince impressionable YouTube zoomers to learn R markdown and speak in Latin

>is he saying if you start talking about this kind of stuff people just assume ur a pea-though-file ?
the kind of people that make that assumption instead of having civil discourse are the kind of people that need to be ejected from tech, and pretty much all of society. Put them back in elementary school because clearly they failed to grow up the first time.

>I am right and just and everyone else is dumber or more evil
Saved you a watch. Luke is a narcissist who has to make everything about how he is intellectually or morally superior to other people.

yay epic pseud who brags about reading shitty old books made a new video!!!

>having any rational discussions on socially taboo things are bad and a slippery slope
What a brainlet lmao

>mai ideology
This guy thinks Jow Forums is high-art.
Why does he think it's cool to purposefully be a weirdo?

What do you expect from a mutt?

that's actually good

Some needs to slap this man. He was for sure that kid in highschool. He's that kid that told the teacher on me for putting my pen cap in my mouth because he thought I was pretending to smoke a cigarette. Also how the fuck do you have no clue about what happened to RMS but make a 12 minute video ranting about it? Amazing.

That's not at all what he said though

wait, is't he dead?

No, he's pretending to be off the grid, when he actually lives on his uncle's property about five minutes from a large town.

I'm much happier to see that Trapcode has posted 2 videos

>not Peter File

Attached: serveimage (3).jpg (442x293, 29K)

Just unemployed with a degree in linguistics, lmao.

Hoes mad

This thread has attracted the attention of PC Vixen.

user, please do not use racist language in your opening post! Even if you have to quote it, make sure to change it to something like 'n word' or 'n****r' before posting.
Thank you!

Attached: 1561073452496.jpg (550x462, 51K)