Three and a half years ago Google hires moot

>Three and a half years ago Google hires moot
>Google has still not disclosed what his position even is
>Moot's last tweet was from March 7th 2016, announcing he was joining google
>Not news or interviews from him since then either.

This poses so many quesitons. What does google want from him? Why are they keeping his position a secret? How come he's completely vanished right after joining google?

Attached: Christopher_Poole_at_XOXO_Festival_September_2012.jpg (1594x2057, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/4chans-overlord-christopher-poole-reveals-why-he-walked-away-93894/#!
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont care. bad post

The boy is in containment.
Possibly the best thing Google has ever done.
Bring back Snacks!

IIRC didn't Google move Moot to the Google Maps Japanese team and he's basically a codemonkey in a Japanese cubicle nowadays?

m00t is destroying google from within

Yes. Sad truth of all trophy hires. The only thing worse than “never meet your heroes” is “ never work for your now old dream company”

Too be fair Moot basically stole all of the original Jow Forums codebase and later hired a team of developers to fix it up. People often forget this place back in 2006 was getting constant 504s because of poor database optimization. Moot was never much of a web dev to begin with.

He is held as a sex slave.

His position is on his LinkedIn profile retard.

>500+ results for "Christopher Poole"
Spoonfeed us faggot

>inb4 he is s fucking janitor or something

He just sucks cock under the desk of whatever executive he is assigned to.

>Not already having all of mootykins dox
Spotted the newfag

Moot was like 15yo back then.

you ever watch the first season of silicon valley? the main characters friend gets picked up by the Google of that show to make the same product the main character is creating and when they realize he's not actually smart or worth while at all, they just stuff him in a room with a bunch of other losers who do nothing all day while maintaining a contract of 100k+ a year to keep the company looking good.

this is probably moot, and once he's done milking Google for that contract money he'll probably just come back and buy Jow Forums back or work on new meme shit with his fuck you money.

he is dead

>he'll probably just come back and buy Jow Forums back or work on new meme shit with his fuck you money.
nah, he became a full blown cuck before he even left. he's most likely completely left wing by now

even the saddest of cucks can bounce back.

>just stuff him in a room with a bunch of other losers who do nothing all day while maintaining a contract of 100k+ a year
m00t had talent in managing janis and some good ideas about the site.
He's probably fine as some sort of roving junior project manager, brought on to basically make suggestions on project strategies and stuff.
And he's probably as good a code monkey as anyone else.

You're a moron, moot was forced to leave Jow Forums at gunpoint. the reason moot hates pol is it got too much influence and got the glowniggers and jews to blackmail and death threat him into giving up the site entirely, which is now owned and used as a political sandbox to practice containing the rightful hatred against the jewish elites and their co-conspirators. Keep in mind after the 2016 election the democratic party implamented an actual political scientific study of memes to disect their effects. people got paid 6 figures to disect boipucci and rare pepes memes. that was just one instance. theres hundreds more. Hiroshimoot is just a fucking putz they got so it doesnt look like Jow Forums went to them. as soon as Jow Forums was given away, hiroshimoot laxed the standards and stopped requiring any kind fo identity verification for all moderators. The cabal is completely run by them now.

Attached: images.jpg (270x186, 12K)

I think he a part of Google+ or whatever their version of facebook was called and he basically sabotaged it

take your meds

(you)

Attached: totallynotsharebluenothingtoseehere.png (1074x1208, 264K)

I never know if this is satire or not. Still laughed.

google is slowly destroying Jow Forums from within.

moot was always a queer
so glad he’s gone what baby

I still miss him,guys.

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-001653.png (1080x2160, 354K)

you really need the meds seriously everyone's worried about you

he's dead

Show me the body

Carrying the baggage

pretty sure it's against the rules of 4channel.org to post redpills this strong

Too right, it's probably Moot who is in charge of their political policy unit

stole it? The code was GPL

This photo proves that moot is dead
He got run over by that van on The Abbey Road crossing (yes, the one the Beatles had their photo taken on), a second after this photo was taken
In fact google owns Jow Forums and the driver of the van was one of their hit-men.

Attached: moot dead.jpg (615x409, 30K)

He's living the weeb dream and that's all there's to it. Stop being a sour loser.

Attached: 010.png (374x376, 221K)

No actually the futallaby code doesn't even have any license.

he was a high school kid, and most websites were/are garbage

Google doesn't want anything with moot the job is just payment for the services he provided to the NSA.

>not any recent photos
>nobody knows where he is apart from the "muh Japan google maps" shills
>last active 2016, not active on ANY social network
he is dead

He was in charge of some gewgle+ community shit. Something to do with social networking don't really remember though.

Attached: 3F7564FA6D104D58A4C6CD20C62D70D1.jpg (192x192, 10K)

That's all nonsense, but I'd say Jow Forums probably did have a big influence on why he left. Specifically, Jow Forums's role in GamerGate.

this and checked

he's the product manager I believe

Attached: blizzard-is-forcing-overwatch-players-to-drop-pepe-the-frog-meme-520340-2.jpg (1480x832, 99K)

Google+ was created due to a US government push to unify logins in all sites. It was created to be used for login (why lots of big sites had "login with google+/facebook" buttons).
It accomplished the goal of reducing anonymity and helping tie together user accounts for hundreds of different services.
Being a social network was always secondary for that

take yer meds schizo

man, I really wish I did cool things like moot when I was 15. I was just drawing amateur manga like a huge faggot

Anywho my ultimate goal is to work at the goog so when I do get in, I'll pull strings and eventually meet moot. I'll post a picture of me with him, then quit google and work for facebook because facebook pays better

Attached: sad.png (400x492, 208K)

Who?

He's working on the real life version of the human instrumentality project.

Christ just moved on. He is in Japan, wasting his salary on cheap whiskey, pachinko and maid cafes. Could ne worse I guess.

Literally who?

Also, nobody remembers you, so please, stop spamming Jow Forums everyday.

m00t is a faget
hiro is a faget
hot wheels is a faget
jim is a faget
kirtaner is a faget

>gewgle+
That shit has been canned

Luggage lad is the title

Who?

Stalinism is pretty based, I'd follow comrade m00t if he wasn't a faggot.

>people got paid 6 figures to disect boipucci and rare pepes memes.
>mfw this should have been me

Attached: 1529429050364.gif (500x391, 1.49M)

He's already dead

I thought they moved him to YouTube Japan

>he futallaby code

Attached: tears.jpg (240x251, 18K)

I once reposted a pic of a cuckblue chat where they were planning their next gaslighting move for this site. Maybe 2 years ago or so.
My post was bawleeted. And all posts I had made that day, on like 5 other separate boards, disappeared that had no mention of anything related to the apparently offending post at all.
I was not banned, and was able to continue posting as normal.
It was like a faggy leddit shadowbanning lmao.
I was completely surprised. I'd been banned before back when I first got here and hung around the /b/ launching pad, who hasn't been at least once?
But this "shadowbanning" type shit? That was new and it was the final nail in the coffin for this site.
This place is a zombie. I will hang around until it finally falls apart into a pile of rotting flesh.

Fpbp

They fed it to the sharks, and then they made fin soup from those.

Attached: 1547680499724.png (1354x3977, 921K)

he's not a programmer so what can he do besides being a janny

moot was killed by the jews and replaced with a google™ clone®

>Japan
That fucking weeb finally did it.

Attached: 1452122588825.jpg (500x358, 20K)

>And he's probably as good a code monkey as anyone else.
ripping off the nips 20 years ago makes you good?

I bet he doesn't mind being paid well

Finally living a weeb dream.

Huh? He joined hangouts and g+ teams and run them down just like 4chins with mac minis

He doesnt exist to true anons anymore after he sold his soul to the big G.

His Instagram is aspiringhermit

More like aspergerhermit amirite

He's working on google maps in Japan, last i heard.

Snacks is kind of a fag though.
Saw him once at a party in Shibuya, and he looked weird.

good code monkey but not good programmer

I remember reading some posts from another user on this board that works at Google, and he said he tried reaching out to him a few times for lunch or something and he never got any responses.
It really seems like he wants nothing to do with us anymore.

moot is underage b&

I believe you only because I've read the MLK letter. However, I pray that you are incorrect in the same capacity that I pray we get genetically modified cat girls for domestic ownership before I give up the ghost.

band

Attached: mootpred.jpg (471x392, 30K)

bampersand

>Google has still not disclosed what his position even is
Whe know what is is almost since the beginning retard, it's "team leader".

He's just an useless trophy hire who adds nothing and collects paychecks. Guy's probably going to off himself within five years, if AIDS doesn't catch him first.

Attached: heterosexuality expert.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

He became a normalfag

Der General was pretty cool though; rip my kraut niggas.

>Languages: English and Japanese
Hah, he's lying out his ass.
Well, I guess every resume really does that.

Snacks is a trannyfag now

this.

m00t will save the world from Google

>using linkedin

Stay poor

no u

has moot transitioned yet?

Moot has transitioned into a normie

moot updates his linkedin.

He is a manager at Google Maps Japan in Tokyo.

After making fun of weebs for dreaming of living and working in Japan, moot ends up doing the same thing, himself.

In 2018 Summer, someone on /v/ mentioned they bumped into moot during Summer Comiket.

I heard moot had enough credits for an associates degree but dropped off before he completed a bachelor's.

Is that true.

Here is a RollingStone article with interview from Moot:
rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/4chans-overlord-christopher-poole-reveals-why-he-walked-away-93894/#!

Yeah, GamerGate was one of the few straws that broke the camel's back.

>The Zuckerberg of the online underground was walking away.
Zuckface

Attached: 1559117583531.jpg (648x1000, 252K)