Why we hate America

Im Egyptian so in 2011 the people made a revulotion against a dictator supported by America who was ruling us for 30 years we believed on democracy in the election the Muslim brotherhood party win the election but a year late the miltry supported by America overthrow the elected government and the constitution and even the coup leader said that him self that he was supported by the cia and he start killing thoused of protesters and untill now there is 30 thousand prisoner i was literally going to join isis but when i start looking on americas politics i understand that u people have no idea what is going on in the world by ur names

Attached: images (1).jpg (480x319, 31K)

Have ever ever stopped to think that maybe they deserved to die??

Attached: 2AF3794C-12AD-4F02-A9B0-25F13CA1F4CE.jpg (600x559, 25K)

Allahu ackbar death to america death to israel a curse upon the jews victory to islam

Attached: This is what mutts actually believe.jpg (720x811, 46K)

>Im Egyptian
How the fuck are you posting here? I thought your country B&'d everything on the internet including four chins?

>the Muslim brotherhood party
Isn't a good thing that El sisi told them to go fuck themselves? Don't get me wrong I'm sure he keep a few CIA niggers around but why would you want your country to revert backwards into theocracy?

>but when i start looking on americas politics i understand that u people have no idea what is going on in the world by ur names
You'd be correct, most Americans are arrogant retarded assholes who have no idea what the fuck they're getting into half the time so I'll give you that.

Attached: big dick is back in town.png (480x580, 359K)

Really do u think militry coup is a good thing ? what will u do id russian help ur militry to overthrow ur government ?

Im atheist btw im not muslim but the people vote for them and they wasn't a dictators i could say what ever i want in public but now u can't even say this motherfucker name on public

Could be an expat.

Everytime I bring up that there legitimate reasons to oppose my country, and that the only sensible way to end anti- american terrorism is to be the objectively better people, I get "mostly terrorists are uneducated and should have joined regardless of American successes and failures."

Feels bad is all I'm saying. I don't think my country will exist another century..

And even I find there are things in ignorant of. Our movies and television have normalized ideas like national coups.

When Trump's Secretary of Army made headlines for refusing to pass presidential orders to advocate Al Assad, I had to ask why that was wrong.

Based. Fuck Obama.

To assassinate** al assad.

I think this divergence between Americans and Europeans/Everyone else occurred in the wake of World War 2. Britain told a narrative about being conscious of the inevitable rise of dictators everyone. "Constant Vigilance" was the European theme (German dad the most advanced and successful nation in the world etc.)

The USA in the other hand refused to acknowledge their future responsibilities to improve the world or themselves or their impact on the world. It was "Bad Germany" and dictators are bad. We haven't come very far since.

I mean... We live in the 3rd world what did you expected?
In order to fix the situation we have to do too many things but we can't bcuz ppl are tired and not smart enough to understand their power and what's to them
And the 1st world ppl are busy eating, fucking, eating, eating and sleeping . So yeah... We're fucked buddy
Accept that fact and live with it till you die.

you faggots deserved, you cant trust them, they always do the same shit everytime and everywhere.

Fuck murica

Attached: pressf.jpg (800x450, 71K)

rains in you country?

don't disrespect my country
they have cool stuff and here you are, shaming it for everything it's done

based, America sucks ass

Attached: (1567).jpg (514x1157, 117K)

murica sucks

Attached: 000-vh2yl.jpg (1262x841, 192K)

This post makes me want to eat 3 sloppy cheeseburgers, get high and throw money at poorfags all while getting topped on my Rascal. Like if you Agree

should probably get high first and then eat the burgers

based Arab anarchist, death to America. Go fuck shit up and bring your people to glory
Fuck the glow in the dark niggers

>Why we hate America
Yeah, yeah, heard it all betore.