Deletes greasemonkey scripts for no reason, including ones i wrote myself which have no backup

>deletes greasemonkey scripts for no reason, including ones i wrote myself which have no backup
LOL, dropped. Reminder that Google Chrome does not do this.

Attached: 1200px-Firefox_Logo,_2017.svg.png (1200x1200, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prism-break.org/en/all/#web-browsers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chrome literary breaks other add-ons like last pass for no fucking reason dumbo

Because Google Chrome CAN'T do this.

We found that your script contained illegal alt-right incel dog whistles so we deleted it for your safety.

I blocked the updates on my firefox since their fucking fag developers forced it and destroyed my addons. Still fucking so mad about it

>using greaseshit

Attached: Monkeys.webm (1204x800, 2.74M)

At least it will be still blocking all ads, not like Chrome ;)

OP BTFO

Only autists care about greasemonkey. Normal people just add an adblocker and that's it.

>using last pass

>no backup
lol retard
also use violentmonkey
or switch to palemoon and actual greasemonkey

chromium still cannot handle nicely-designed vertical tabs
I'm baffled lmao

>greasemonkey
That add-on is bugged all to hell and back. Which is why you are having trouble with it. Use one of the others like Violentmonkey.

Greasemonkey isn't for blocking ads, though you can use it for that if you have the script for that. Most people here use Jow Forums-X with Grease/Violent/Tampermonkey.

I know what it's for. I'm saying that almost nobody gives a shit about addons that aren't ad blockers.

I remember only having this problem on portable version of FF but I can't remember for the life of me what the main issue or the solution was.

>inb4 hurr dur install it and use tampermonkey

The issue is with Greasemonkey being shit since 4.x, just use a different userscript addon like violentmonkey (a fork of the much better 3.x greasemonkey) or whatever

You learn to always backup the hard way user

Google chrome is NSA/backdoored botnet.
prism-break.org/en/all/#web-browsers
>pic related GNU/Linux+firefox@690MBram

Attached: Screenshot_20190919_083555.png (1920x1080, 226K)

>Chrome literary
edition only available at libraries?

works on my machine

Come to Waterfox, fren.

Everyone uses adblock plus or ublock shit.

>use chromium
>free software
>Great performance and supports all the good stuff
>can tweak some settings and use addons to reduce the botnet, which is mostly on the server side
comfy

thanks user! :D

>problem with a single addon in a single usecase on a single machine
>LOL FIREKEKS BTFO IM SWITCHING TO GOOGLE CRHOME NOW ALSO I NEVBER USED FIREFOX BEFORE LOL!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Man, have sex. Seriously.

What happened?
I use Violentmonkey and it's fine

what's the best browser to use Jow Forums?

>Not having backups
Good, I hate when companies try to appeal to retards like yourself

Been using nightly version of Firefox for a decade or something. Crashes once a while and WebRender caused some graphical glitches early on but I've never once had any data loss.

ok jewgle glownigger shill

>supporting firefox after they spent thousands to remove "master/slave" words from their code because "it's racist"

Attached: EDrH5HPXoAEpigk.jpg (1024x558, 46K)

>>Software_reporter_tool.exe

>implying google is any better

>I'm not going to use this good browser because of SJW bullshit that doesn't affect anything
you're worse than them user

this goes beyond that, it shows they have atrocious priorities and their code is a joke handled by retards

I'm pretty sure MS is doing the same pandering shit to chrome

no it really doesn't. the people likely taking their time do make such changes wouldn't have touched the code otherwise. someone post the image of that girl just adding "const" to the linux kernel source