Rate my new 50$ CrackOS (Hackintosh) tablet

Rate my new 50$ CrackOS (Hackintosh) tablet.

Attached: CrackOS.jpg (5344x3008, 1.29M)

Cool tablet, sorry about the OS though.

What's the second to last app in the dock?
Yeah, it's not Catalina.

Monodraw (Cracked)

Can you even use the touchscreen on that shit?

I remember running hackintosh on the X220 but having a bit of a shitty experience there.

Pretty interesting.

How did you do it?

is catalina even compatible on X220*?

Wrong board.

Attached: 1553161863184.png (400x1650, 367K)

I can't seem to make a OS X install disk and don't know anyone with a mac.

>i can't seem to suck cock and don't know any fags around who will let me suck theirs

I love anime and use Clip Studio Paint. Touchscreen works good.
x220macdonaldtech but need some fixes

Attached: 1558904266761.jpg (1012x1279, 216K)

>app

Programs on macOS have always been called "apps" you literal retard. They even have the .app extension.

>OMG THE APP EXTENSION

Attached: images_3.jpg (630x384, 44K)

Does the touchscreen work?

Apps only came about after the transition to NeXT levels of bullshit that Sjobs brought back with him.

They were "Applications" and "Programs" in the actual MacOS, thank you very much.

Attached: about-mac-os-9.png (800x600, 13K)

Google BDU macos
It's official site may seem scary but it's the best way to create install disk using windows. It even automatically formats your flash drive to have two partitions and installs clover.
Don't forget to look up correct bios settings to run macos (usually its OK to Google your mobo model + macos) and configure clover after BDU puts it to your USB. Keep attention to clover drivers and kexts.

9/16.

Programs on Windows have always been called "exes" you literal retard. They even have the .exe extension.

Very neat.

Nice onions, faggot.
I specifically stated macOS, not Mac OS. Although you are right about them not having the .app extension until the Mac operating system became XNU and Darwin based, there was no reason to be this specific, and you know that.
There is literally an application called "APP Store" on macOS.

neigspeicherd

Attached: 1539114243567.jpg (4640x2610, 2.33M)