I vote Dennis Ritchie as the new face of Jow Forums

I vote Dennis Ritchie as the new face of Jow Forums

Attached: saint-dennis ritchie.png (193x250, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

esr.ibiblio.org/?p=2122
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Stallman stays.

I love Stallman, but I think Jow Forums needs a new face for now.

We dont care what you think.
Leave

Keep glowing, user.

Attached: 1490994767207_0.jpg (1013x1123, 1.04M)

>Jow Forums needs rebranding
Spoken like a true advertising kike.
Stallman stays.

Get a life you faggot.
You can't speak for everyone, piece of shit.

>Combs neat part in hair
>Would probably like anime trap wallpapers

Attached: g_lord.png (477x722, 254K)

Stallman is fine. I'd only otherwise accept a cute anime girl of some kind.

>I'd only otherwise accept a cute anime girl of some kind

Attached: 1565480978304.jpg (730x1031, 112K)

>maki
fuck off knuckles

I want theo!

luke smith

Various types of Kafkatraps, arguments based on broad non-falsifiable, non-analysable panchreston logical fallacies:

Model A: “Your refusal to acknowledge that you are guilty of {sin,racism,sexism, homophobia,oppression…} confirms that you are guilty of {sin,racism,sexism, homophobia,oppression…}.”

Model C: “Even if you do not feel yourself to be guilty of {sin,racism,sexism, homophobia,oppression…}, you are guilty because you have benefited from the {sinful,racist,sexist,homophobic,oppressive,…} behavior of others in the system.”

Model D: “The act of demanding a definition of {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression} that can be consequentially checked and falsified proves you are {sinful,racist,sexist, homophobic, oppressive}.”

Model M: “The act of arguing against the theory of anti-{sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression} demonstrates that you are either {sinful,racist,sexist, homophobic, oppressive} or do not understand the theory of anti-{sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression}, and your argument can therefore be dismissed as either corrupt or incompetent.”

Model T: Designated victims of {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression} who question any part of the theory of {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression} demonstrate by doing so that they are not authentic members of the victim class, so their experience can be discounted and their thoughts dismissed as internalized {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression}.

Model S: “Skepticism about any particular anecdotal account of {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression,…}, or any attempt to deny that the particular anecdote implies a systemic problem in which you are one of the guilty parties, is itself sufficient to establish your guilt.”

Model P: “Even if you do not feel yourself to be guilty of {sin,racism,sexism, homophobia,oppression…}, you are guilty because you have a privileged position in the {sinful,racist,sexist,homophobic,oppressive,…} system.”

esr.ibiblio.org/?p=2122

We already had a vote (n>1000), Terry won.

That's pretty cute, aside from the fucked up lateral tits, but I don't see the relationship to technology.

Just make it Tux

Attached: B9568D12-9247-4E0E-9F3E-3BC5089322D5.png (1200x1414, 259K)

No, GNU > Linux.

No. Linux is a world wonder, a monument to collaboration, an example of the best project management in human history and the best argument for open source we've ever had. GNU is a bunch of bloated tools that you only use due to inertia and lock-in.

Open source is not something to aspire to. It is merely IBM's corporate manipulation of the FSM in an attempt to make it a more palatable model for investors.

Literally who? Put based pic related up there

Attached: 81VStYnDGrL.jpg (1399x2131, 322K)