Google is more trusted than Apple

>Google is more trusted than Apple
Tim Cook is on suicide watch.

Attached: IMG_20190919_124840.jpg (960x684, 57K)

>trusting any of these
people are retarded

came here to say that

How the fuck do any of these have this high percentage?

>Burgers are retarded
What shocking news!

>Trust in companies
>not 0%
Fucking braindead sheeple.

With all the shit that's been in the news about products like Echo, people still trust Amazon that much? God I should start my own fucking company and have fucked up ways to make money. People just don't seem to care or not even want to keep up with how their products are made or what's going on behind the scenes these days...

>mfw Twitter is the only one here that can be used completely anonymously

Funny how Twitter is the least egregious on this list for privacy. Are people really this fucking stupid?

wtf normies are fucking cattle

goyim*

>66% of people chose second option 'your cell phone manufacturer'
>iphones have what, 40% of the market share
>i can absolutely imagine a lot of american adults wouldn't equate iphone to apple
>so that probably pushes apple option to above amazon
tl;dr the apple figure is probably higher in real terms and americans are idiots

Attached: satania iphone.jpg (971x788, 267K)

>iphone
no satania uses one of these

Attached: 1560294281612.jpg (295x353, 32K)

How poor is she?

Not surprised owning an Android phone and using google products when alternatives exist is copepill.

>any of those being above 20%
Proof that most Americans are gullible retards.

GOOGLE SHOULD BE BOTTOM BECAUSE IT'S THEIR MAIN SOURCE OF INCOME.

Fpbp

Faceberg does have a tor site.

OOF

Google is the most trusted because they have a very good record of security and safeguarding data.

>she

>privacy= security

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (396x396, 29K)

The survey question posted in OP's pic is "protect personal data" not "protect your privacy."

>trusting literally anyone to look out for your own shit beside you

>to keep their personal data secure and private

Ya, it's an important distinction.

Everyone knows Google spies on you, the question is whether they can keep that data to themselves rather than letting just anyone look at it. And they have a relatively good record at that, hence why they're at the top.

i rather trust google that doesnt hide the fact that they data mine you
than apple that plays the privacy button but in reality they also data mine and sell your data

>Twitter is the only one that doesn't force fingers up your ass
>has lowest rating

Lol. Twitter is purging white supremacist accounts left and right

Fuck off

What???? Google's whole business model is based off of sharing your data.

>Google's whole business model is based off of sharing your data.
No, their business model is selling targeted ads based on the data they've collected.

They wouldn't share your data, that would be giving away a massive competitive advantage.

50 percent of the population is by default retarded, so really only 19% has any trust in amazon, for example

a few years ago I worked at one of the big oil companies and a dude was organizing a contract and he had to translate a contract to french because of french regulations or something like that and the guy who did it didn't hire a professional translator but just put the whole thing in google translate and used that and in a few hours it got out, the rival company found it and the whole contract was off.

>anazon a more privacy centrist company lol mutts are truly retarded delusional freaks

You mean amerimutts are retarded dumbfucks no wonder their women prefers to fuck black men

Remember these are people who think owning a gun would protect them from 600 billion dollar well funded rogue military fucking dumbmutts

>66% trust their phone manufacturer
>65% trust google
>60% trust apple

I don't think these people know who their phone manufacturers are.

I stopped using Google entirely, except for YouTube and Adsense. Which is exactly what Google is good for.

I think he meant sharing data to the highest bidder.

They don't.

The same one which had no problem with ricefarmers and goatfuckers? Retard

being able to own guns is a good thing, glow harder

you mean 13%, 52 is the other number

She spends all her money on TV shopping

>69
nice

That just shows that most people are retarded.

oof

>chart reading comprehension = -10

based

Attached: vnc.jpg (639x786, 136K)

what did he mean by this

So that shows about 2/3 of adults are morans. This corroborates my own experiences. Apparently natural selection is in dire need of help.

>mid 2017
>relevant at all

move along, nobody trusts fb anymore

Fucking "people" say something they know is false to justify doing something just because it makes them feel good

controlling land with unarmed civilians,
vs controlling land with armed civilians?
It's not about protecting really, is about being worth to control.

what the fuck?
Is there a single one listed who hasn't had a password leek?

>Companies that don't allow you to post banal bullshit that you have to take the consequences for
>Companies who's entire service is centered around you broadcasting your bullshit

>All sell your data to advertisers

Amazon and Google.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1539074075062.gif (500x491, 355K)

basted

the digits of truth

Attached: 1567534620795.gif (320x240, 572K)

>yeah bro....also fuck white ppl

Attached: 9938DF02-B0C3-4D8F-BDB1-5F26196EC75D.jpg (480x480, 25K)

cringe

Google has more dataservers than all of these fucking combined.

bass

Sadly, yes, people are really this stupid

based google

ewwwww

oof

fractions are for mentally ill people
why are burgers such retards and they can't use decimal?
Just say 66.6% you retard!

Attached: fractions.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

>Just say 66.6%
You mean 66.6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 and so forth%

That has nothing to do with privacy.

Good.

Echo isn't for people with any sense of discretion in their lives, its for boomers who think that smart tvs are genius and who read 1984 and the only thing they remember from it was the televisions that spy on you, not the brainwashing. and yet they're still cool with smart tvs

Wait how? How is Apple less trustworthy? They advertise themselves as they're above others when it comes to user privacy, and there are no instances of them breaching users' privacy. If anything, they are tightening what third party apps can access from a device.

/thread

This.
>Also 2017. Those numbers are really, really out of date. I'd expect them to be much lower now.

primarily this. 2 years is an enormous length of time for public opinion.