How safe is Jow Forums-4Channel? Can the glowies and nsa spy or get the info about the anons?

How safe is Jow Forums-4Channel? Can the glowies and nsa spy or get the info about the anons?

Attached: 4chan.png (289x300, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKnqDljpp_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they have a bot that scrapes all posts for personal information and ties identities to those.

put on your tinfoil hat and repel that shit

IM SCARED user! SAVE ME! I POSTED ONE TIME ON POL AND A PERSON SAID THAT HE WILL KILL ME! WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOO!!!?!?!?

no son. you're on your own for this one.

OH, SOMEONE IS BREAKING THE DOOR!
goodbye.

if you don't take steps to hide your identity, every post here is as tied to you as a facebook post, as far as the feds are concerned, and it's been that way for 10 years, since the murders posted on /b/.

oh shit. this is the absolut worst questsion to ask here. THEY are listening

Blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo
Oh no
Blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo
Hot head, oh no
Pedagogue grab the microphone, ease up
Oh no
Blo, blo, blo
Hot head, oh no
Blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo, blo
Oh no
Hot head, oh no
Oh no
Blo, blo, blo
Hot head, oh no
Oh no, hot head

its the rape dwarf

rape dwarf is not technology.
ADMINS PLEASE BAN!! HE VIOLATED MY MOTHER! ( and the rules )

Jeez, this is how far stupid goes. TURN YOUR COMPUTER OFF NOW FAGGOT.

First of all, call me homosexual.
Second of all, yes master.

Lalalala
Lela lelalala lalelalala
Lela lala laalalala

LALA
LALALALALALALALALAL-A!*
Fucking trash, learn to write lyrics correctly.

Jow Forums is a program from the Unacknowledged programs from the US army.

>A PERSON SAID THAT HE WILL KILL ME
Don't worry. He is a newfaggot and doesn't know shit. Any competent user would have just said, "kys," and left your death up to you.

Read the new Snowden book. Three Letters can get any information they want from any place.

See you tomorrow

Can't wait. :* Jow Forums users he's my boyfriend btw.
We are a proud gay couple!

My dude, this website is under HEAVY heavy NSA violence. We are all being monitored, up to the extreme, by the FBI, by everybody. You're a huge mongoloid for not knowing this.

G-Gomen nasai! Senpai!
I will become a smart girl, I promise!

You look like a girl already haha

A girl with a penis it's still a girl, right senpai?

>How safe is Jow Forums-4Channel? Can the glowies and nsa spy or get the info about the anons?

Non-US persons have absolutely no rights and all US-based shit has to support NSA, CIA and all the other letters in their surveillance endeavors. The mere fact that Jow Forums is used by foreigners means they get full access and the owners / hosting services / etc. are compelled by FISA law or National Security Letters to keep quiet about it.

You better find some knitting forum in Uganda, if that bothers you. It doesn't really matter for Jow Forums shit though. The real morons are foreign companies who still use US based services after fucking Snowden. As if anyone believes the States are beyond industrial espionage. They're just not as obvious about it as the Chinese.

You should know idiot! Hahahaha

If you use capch Google knows it all

apparently some of the people who read shit on this website are not very civilized. but who cares, i like the real badassboys u.u

Attached: 1568733512369.png (390x397, 328K)

i am on danger, feel good man. even a big mexico drug lord have an idea of who am i.

Attached: RBmExhkmpF-6.png (300x250, 43K)

i fully trust hiro, and so should you.

Yes! Jow Forums(nel) uses Cloudflare, which has plaintext access to all traffic going to or coming from the Jow Forums(nel) servers. At this point in time you can likely assume that Cloudflare is being forced to hand over data to the US government. Every thread you view and every post you make is being logged into a profile.

It's an anonymous message board. They have no idea who we are or where we post from

the rape dwarf has robot dragon dildos instead of hands, that is technology

every post here has the poster's full name and description attached and stored in NSA, Cloudflare, and Google databases
this will be used in future years to #cancel people

>How safe is Jow Forums-4Channel?
>Can the glowies and nsa spy or get the info about the anons?
nsa could probably monitor it if they can get past the https and are tapped into cloudflare or Jow Forums's host provider's infrastructure.

oh, and to add to that: if court events in previous years were anything to go by, the feds are posting as anons on image boards then serving them with requests for data later on. I don't think the NSA is giving anyone any Jow Forums data if the feds are still having to send requests to providers.

The NSA doesn't share with anyone. People who handle top shelf security clearances can't even get access to it.

>get the info about the anons?
people here share their personal info for no reason, sometimes even if the story is not related to the thread, if an organisation wanted information about user they would literally only need to make a thread asking

>The NSA doesn't share with anyone.
except the FBI, CIA, homeland security and many other departments and intelligence communities.

youtube.com/watch?v=kKnqDljpp_o

Attached: 1566557709286.png (512x512, 162K)

>intelligence organizations
>cooperating
lol no, they all hate each other and sabotage their efforts
every time someone tied to a certain website does something bad, the FBI has to go and demand information themselves anyway