Illuminates room when you're trying to sleep

>illuminates room when you're trying to sleep

Attached: standby-light.jpg (700x427, 17K)

Turn it off

>it cannot be turned off

Says who?

Attached: R9094521-02.jpg (381x444, 29K)

Protip: close your eyes to sleep, the stand-by light will magically disappear

The only electronic device in my bedroom is my cell phone, flipped over and on silent.

Red is fine. It's the blue ones I can't stand.

I put my chair in front of the light

>keeping anything electronic in your bedroom other than an alarm clock
When you move out of your parents' basement you should try putting it in another room.

Just use an acoustic radar helmet while sleeping, it will sound the alarm when the predator is standing by your bedside at night.

That's how I survived last time.

Attached: fff.jpg (646x858, 92K)

The illuminatı

>I'm afraid I can't do that, user

>>"I'm afraid blahblah"
Typical faulty android non-sense.

>illuminates the whole house when you're trying to sleep

Attached: 1568892756283.jpg (700x427, 24K)

>phoneposters proudly announce that they are in fact, phoneposters
amazing

Can confirm that when I moved out of home, my bedroom became just a room with a bed and my clothes.
I would have an alarm clock if there was enough space between the bed and the door to put anything there. Since there isn't i use my phone.

>poorfags proudly announce that their only room is in fact, their bedroom
amazing

>illuminates the whole fucking sky when you're trying to sleep

Attached: sunrise-sun-morgenrot-skies-163255.jpg (640x360, 29K)

>illuminates the whole board when you're trying to post

Attached: 1532121729211.jpg (327x346, 62K)

K E K
E
K

shut the FUCK up faggot

ThinkPads dont have this problem

Do americans really not have switches on their outlets?

Attached: schneider-gu3020-main.jpg (500x500, 18K)

No, everyone else except the UK has working fuses and plugs

>having any sort of electronic in your bedroom
4channel is an 18+ only website, tourist.

>No of course I don't have anything electric in my bedroom! Imagine the electro smog!

No they are too retarded to figure out how ot works. Its hard enough getting them to use non-symmetric outlets.

BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK

Attached: 4L_xNWyDk6e.jpg (739x415, 8K)

i have electrical tape over all my desk lights for this reason. i moved house recently to where i needed to put my desk in my room and all the lights lit up my room like a fucking fireworks display

>have to pull out all your plugs like some autistic sperg on a rampage in order to make sure you're not wasting electricity

No, I just use the switch on pic related

Attached: 31qEic3kDzL.jpg (500x334, 16K)

I use white electrical tape if I still want to see the light.

It keeps me company on those lonely nights.

The cheap ones are the best

Get a body pillow or a fleshlight or something, user

my case's light is only on or off, ever.

there's a bios setting for the standby light setting, either blinking (exactly what it sounds like) and dual color for I assume power buttons that support it.
however, in my case dual color actually turn off the light in standby so it's completely unassuming.

until something randomly wakes up my computer and it never goes back to sleep.

>daisy chaining all your electronics like a retard
Enjoy your house fire

amk siktir git orospu dont make me take out the raid

Lulwut. The same thing is already happening with the cables in your walls.

>he daisy chained his walls

Well, there are only 2 cables that connect my house to the power pole

>implying I wired my house with dodgy chink multi-outlets

I'm using branded German multi-outlets.

But me and the wife like watching Japanese Home Shopping Network at 1am

>had to do a firmware update for a shitty g903 with a mouse issue
>now my settings that turned off all the lights all the time don't work anymore.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

:^)

You tard, multiple sockets are wired to one breaker. One cable goes from the breaker unit to multiple outlets.
British wiring is especially fucked because it's wired in a ring, so the breaker won't trip until you load 32A but the wire is only rated for 20A and the sockets are rated for 13A. That's why all of your plugs have to have fuses in them, so that if they short out they don't draw 32A and literally start a fire.

If they got rid of that WW2 era bullshit and did wiring in a star like literally every other place on earth, sockets wouldn't need switches and plugs wouldn't need fused.

>it's wired in a ring, so the breaker won't trip until you load 32A but the wire is only rated for 20A and the sockets are rated for 13A

Attached: 1465419827654.jpg (480x451, 15K)

>breaker won't trip until you load 32A but the wire is only rated for 20A

Attached: 1567047494910.jpg (480x450, 13K)

Take 3 outlets on a ring circuit, for example. You could theoretically load each outlet for 10 amps and it would be OK, since electricity has 2 paths to travel down. This only works if the load is evenly spread or centered.
It also means that it is possible to overload the wiring without tripping the breaker if you stick 32A on only one socket that's not the center one, you'll be pulling over 20A from one leg. That's why their plugs have switches and fuses and shit.

It was done like this because after WW2, there was very little copper to go around and a LOT of houses that needed to be built. For some reason only known to the brits, construction has just recently started to go away from this practice.

>chad ring circuit vs virgin star circuit

Attached: A_photo_of_a_Sound_Blaster_Z_sound_card.jpg (2464x1857, 951K)

siktir out of Jow Forums sir

>sleeping in the same room as your desktop
This site is 18+ OP.

>his mom doesn't let him have his computer in his bedroom
this site is 18+

>electrifies your whole body while you're trying to stay alive

Attached: fork.png (480x360, 129K)

>he thinks that eyelids are entirely opaque
I can still tell if there's light outside when I close my eyelids

10/10

those fucking LEDs

I FUCKING HATE THAT STUPID LIGHT. WHY WONT IT LET ME SLEEP AHHHHHH

Your shit is Daisy chained already. Are you retarded? Like actually retarded?

>trying to stay alive
>implying

>Illuminates your whole mind when you're trying to learn

Attached: 2162146a91e49366433c7102ef9de05e.jpg (500x232, 30K)

I thought I was the only one

Attached: 1545377164299.jpg (1050x1200, 151K)

I just put foil panels I made in the window every time I go to sleep.
I'd be blinded at sunrise if I didn't (shines straight onto my eyes), and it keeps it cooler in the summer.

>British wiring is especially fucked because it's wired in a ring, so the breaker won't trip until you load 32A but the wire is only rated for 20A and the sockets are rated for 13A. That's why all of your plugs have to have fuses in them, so that if they short out they don't draw 32A and literally start a fire.
Here in Ireland we use radial circuits instead

were they b&r?

They fucked kids

Attached: 1543789942070.jpg (940x907, 145K)