When did you realise tech jobs are dead?

When did you realise tech jobs are dead?
>Trannies who shove their shit opinions down your throat
>Indians who smell and cannot code to save their lives
>PC cucks defending women & trannies who cant code
>old women that cant use a computer but get jobs working with computers 99% of the time

im thinking auto electrician might be a good step or become a tradie.

Attached: SickFixedGrison-mobile.jpg (640x360, 34K)

ITT OP jealous because no one will defend him for not being able to code

wrong cunt, i am the guy who the indians rely on to fix up their crappy code so that my boss doesn't sack their ass, they buy me alcohol or lunch but fuck it annoys me.

>tech jobs are dead because I have to manage people who are less experienced than me
holy fuck stop the presses

Various types of Kafkatraps, arguments based on broad non-falsifiable, non-analysable panchreston logical fallacies:

Model A: “Your refusal to acknowledge that you are guilty of {sin,racism,sexism, homophobia,oppression…} confirms that you are guilty of {sin,racism,sexism, homophobia,oppression…}.”

Model C: “Even if you do not feel yourself to be guilty of {sin,racism,sexism, homophobia,oppression…}, you are guilty because you have benefited from the {sinful,racist,sexist,homophobic,oppressive,…} behavior of others in the system.”

Model D: “The act of demanding a definition of {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression} that can be consequentially checked and falsified proves you are {sinful,racist,sexist, homophobic, oppressive}.”

Model M: “The act of arguing against the theory of anti-{sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression} demonstrates that you are either {sinful,racist,sexist, homophobic, oppressive} or do not understand the theory of anti-{sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression}, and your argument can therefore be dismissed as either corrupt or incompetent.”

Model T: Designated victims of {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression} who question any part of the theory of {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression} demonstrate by doing so that they are not authentic members of the victim class, so their experience can be discounted and their thoughts dismissed as internalized {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression}.

Model S: “Skepticism about any particular anecdotal account of {sin,racism,sexism,homophobia,oppression,…}, or any attempt to deny that the particular anecdote implies a systemic problem in which you are one of the guilty parties, is itself sufficient to establish your guilt.”

Model P: “Even if you do not feel yourself to be guilty of {sin,racism,sexism, homophobia,oppression…}, you are guilty because you have a privileged position in the {sinful,racist,sexist,homophobic,oppressive,…} system.”

ree why should i manage retards when its not my job

sooner or later as society begins to really unravel every redpilled male will eventually have to take the vargpill and "live a simpler life" in the woods, eventually civilization will come hunting for us demanding we fix it and that is the time we say fuck off

Vargpilled life is a bourgeois luxury. Real, productive, politically correct people live wagecuck lives in studios of smoggy metropoli, perpetuating the destruction of natural environment.

reduce your skills to the level of pajeet then you will be the one being managed

Maybe at the big companies who were forced into PC HR departments, and of-course startups on the east and west coasts. Everywhere else it's pretty much fine, especially if you stay out of webdev stuff.

Git gud, it's never been easier to get a high-paying and fulfilling job in tech.

idk but in the UK tech jobs are literally all about scamming the client out of as much money as possible, since they have no idea how long something takes

>vargpilled:
>screech on social media about blonde haired blue eyed people being the only real humans on the planet
>move to a foreign country and collect welfare, claim it's to "collapse the system faster"
>murder your own friend because you couldn't handle the bantz
>burn down a church because you are the edgiest loud music musician in town
based, how can mentally stable people even compete

that's just the lie cia-niggers propagate to keep you down

>fulfilling
>being a codemonkey in javashit or whatever modern web garbage
>''''''tech'''''''
Only the money part is true, it just requires you to sell your soul.

Jobs that dont suffer much from it: sysadmin, low level systems, EE, telecommunications.
If your field is filled with those people, it is a shit field, it means unskilled people are able to do it at least barely ok, in a real job they would not stand a chance.
This plays a part too, stay out of ''popular'' areas, what are you 15?

If you don't find technology fulfilling to work on, why are you in the field?

I find technology very fulfilling, but the easy jobs to get in ''tech'' are codemonkey web garbage and related, I already did to survive and I hated my life.
Good technology jobs are scarce and hard to get without impressive school records or contacts.

I only see this shit on Jow Forums, not at my tech job in real life.

>I find technology very fulfilling, but the easy jobs to get in ''tech'' are codemonkey web garbage and related
So you're only good at doing codemonkey web stuff and you are unable to get a more interesting job, is what you're telling me.

I dunno, networking, security and systems seems to be fine. Programming attracts pajeet code monkeys who have no critical thinking skills, or wahmen/gays. This is because it's the most accessible IT field, so of course it gets overloaded with people in general, including degens.

As fold old women working with computers, they generally end up working in being email/Excel jockeys so there's no need to be jealous there.

A lot of people on Jow Forums that makes these threads are actually low skilled retards since retarded foreigners and trannies are only in those fields. Either that or they are neets or eat up Jow Forums and Jow Forums memes and make shit threads constantly.

keep in mind that senior and other long term devs aren't being replaced.
it's a fad. git gud.