Best non-tranny music player for linux? preferably FOSS

best non-tranny music player for linux? preferably FOSS

Attached: winamp-classic-screenshot.jpg (550x377, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

winampheritage.com/plugin/izotope-ozone/79374
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

spotify lmao

While I love loonix, most of the audio players are crap.
Clementine is decent and foobar2k is always a good option.

>non tranny
Pull the trigger

Attached: transgun.png (609x564, 88K)

ncmpcpp

i use the music player included in Steam.

Mpd and mpc

console: MOC
gui: Audacious

I used to use player to manage my library, now I just use ranger fzf search and add them to MOC. At least now I don't have to deal with mp3 tagging nightmare.

Cmus if you want minimalism. Quod Libet if you have a large library of songs. Then of course Rhythmbox if you're a normie.

Attached: 1202128948195.png (344x338, 59K)

audacious was made by a tranny tho

Attached: Untitled.png (1029x596, 38K)

ncmpcpp, deadbeef, quod libet

File system browsing on quod libet is great, very slick
On deadbeef with a plugin for it it hangs constantly, not slick at all

this

/thread

SMplayer

Musicbee under wine

qmmp with winamp skin

>qmmp
This is my favorite so far. Super light-weight.

Audacious is good, don't know if trannies are involved in its development though. It's good software regardless. Does it really matter when you're already using an operating system made by a pedophile who thinks rape victims are entirely willing and a CoC'd kernel though?

mpd + cantata

AIMP

I suggest using Windows if you're into non-tranny stuff.

Based.

Winamp on Wine
Seriously, its a better experience then any Linux native player

Kys crossdresser

Attached: 1566955273818.png (693x598, 201K)

>non tranny

>there will never be a linux music player that can substitute Foobar2000

Attached: [Kuusou] New Game! - 08 [C7F60167].mkv_snapshot_17.18_[2016.08.27_11.59.26].jpg (285x329, 30K)

Just use Foobar2k in Wine, it's worked perfectly for more then a decade doing as such
Shit, half of the applications I use on Linux are just Windows ones in Wine since they just plain work better then whats available natively

>Just use Foobar2k in Wine,
That's what I do, but it's one of the only things keeping me from a basically free system.

Attached: [KiraraSubtasia] Yuru Camp△ - Heya Camp 01 -「Hora Camp△」(1080p FLAC).mkv_snapshot_02.30_[201 (367x340, 27K)

While its a shame, at the end of the day IMO, best tool for the job > fully free system
I also use VMware Workstation since it blows VirtualBox out of the fucking water with hardware acceleration. Wish the open source options were more robust, but I rather have my shit actually work then otherwise (although in VMware Workstation's case it does have some jank it self running on Linux/BSD as a host)

Why don't you end your sentences in periods?

I honestly don't know why I didn't for that post. Might have been experiencing a mild stroke.

Attached: 1568208704081.gif (378x278, 213K)

mpxplay

mpd + ncmpcpp but if you are afraid of the terminal clementine is a good one.

Kys tranny

mpv with a bunch of ffmpeg audio filters

>no taking advantage of the superior hearing skills granted by HRT
kill yourself you uncultured swine

I just use audacious with the Winamp 3 skin.

Linux? VLC, if the Alsa Gods smile upon you.

I only use winamp and mpc-hc for all my media needs.

Attached: 1566953624820.jpg (1080x1350, 108K)

Ironically enough, I've had better experience using MPC-HC in Wine then anything in Linux.
Its even free as in freedom software even though it's for windows being used over wine.

The only correct answer.

Foobar2000

mpv

>I only use winamp and mpc-hc for all my media needs.
same. everything else seems to suck on giant cocks.

that's interesting, VirtualBox works much much better for me, but I mainly use it for cpu/ram intensive shit like pspice or matlab on a win7 guest in classic theme lol, don't care for graphics at all
VMware just feels so subpar with their Linux integration, it hasn't been a good experience, I always recommend VirtualBox to people

Attached: 1568739114685-g.jpg (805x669, 43K)

TUI — cmus
GUI — deadbeef

A E S T H I C

/thread.

trannies are being used as weapons to prune your software options back to being only available from large government-manipulated corporations.

Is that what you want?

This is the only acceptable answer

mpv.

They are all trash desu, music player is an area where Linux is really lacking

>non-tranny
I see this term thrown around a lot on here when talking about organizations or software, and you guys don't seem to understand something.
Jow Forums users are autistic and like technology so they always pick difficult to use niche programs to fulfill their goals, which is why you'll get things like mpd + ncmpcpp recommended to you. However, trannies are ALSO autistic and like technology, so they actually use and even work on many of the software Jow Forums users would call "based".
If you really want non tranny software, you should be using whatever normalfags use since trannies are too autistic to use that kind of software.

Of course, I'm not seriously suggesting you start using Spotify, but instead that you shouldn't choose your software based on the type of person that uses it. I myself use Linux even though it has a ton of mentally ill tranny devs, but I use Linux because it's the best for my needs. You should use similar methods to determine what software is the right choice for you.

Attached: 1555410097272.gif (1372x1024, 800K)

dilate

>Musicbee
try this plugin and report back, but grab the full version somewhere
winampheritage.com/plugin/izotope-ozone/79374
trust-me-bro

This or Audacious. Both go hard.

Plex + Plexamp
Not FOSS but its fucking good

seething tranny