Do executives run linux?

Have you guys ever seen an executive running linux?
If I become a CEO should I stop running linux?

Attached: an executive running Linux.jpg (739x415, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cjfvH9UekA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=_cjfvH9UekA

you won't stop. Old habits die hard

no one runs linux

The CEO of the place I work at uses GNU/Linux.
In fact, fucking everybody does. It's a company that does GNU/Linux software, and they wouldn't let you NOT use it.

Attached: 1374577328217.png (554x439, 224K)

They are too dumb, honestly.

>do executives runs Linux
No.
>if I become a CEO should I stop running Linux?
Yes, it looks weird.
t. executive

No. Executives need to run tools that everyone else is using. They need to be able to run Microsoft excel.

They're mostly rich kids with more brains than money who got to their position through nepotism, they probably have never even heard of linux

Is working for a software/security company in a big city really as cool and interesting as this show makes it look? Is it a bunch of hotshot young professionals who know tons about computers and Linux?

The reason elliot was surprised in the first place is because executives are fucking stupid

But if you have more brains than money then wtf

money than brains *
t. autist

>Executives running anything, not to mention OS.

Executives are people who issue work for 2 teams to do pointless, time and money wasting jobs, then when they are presented the results, they are faced with decision whether to take
A.) Shit decision
B.) Even shittier decision, OMG this one is so stuppid even toddler wouldn't pick it
Then they usually pick A., pat themselves on the back, give third department bonuses and scream at fourth department for colour of their armchair.
Then you have to quickly fix all the mistakes they made because their daddy is even higher and should the engine come to schreaching halt, it is your ass that is getting fired.

Not all executives are that dumb or the company would fall

if you're faced with a shitty decision and a shitty decision that would banrkupt the company that gives you money, what would you do?

Neither because both of them are completely unnecessary, did you even read my post ?
You must be executive.

let's just have a bunch of headless monkeys run around, then
get rid of hierarchies and organizations
that would certainly work

No, just middle management. They are unnecessary. Too low to do anything significant, too high to keep in touch with reality.
Just a stupid handbrake deadzone which needs more and more creative ways for you to find way around.

Wtf are you talking about?
you don't heard about 99% of CEOs on this planet, most of them run businesses just fine.
Because you cry about Cook or Musk poor decision-making (in your opinion, which is false 99.9999% of the time anyways), does not imply this is the same everywhere else.
My CEO run linux and windows, because he is a tech guy too and actually care about what we do (medical computer graphics and vision).
When I was at uni, the vice president was a researcher on computer vision, he used ubuntu for everything and did his presentation in latex even though this is a political job and not research anymore.

in conclusion, you don't know what you're talking about and you're most likely too young to post in this website.

running linux with*

I run xubuntu. T. CEO