At what year did you finally grow out of Linux?

At what year did you finally grow out of Linux?

Attached: 364aa65705f0db2.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PCI_passthrough_via_OVMF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that time i installed the latest update

The moment I got a girlfriend

I grew into it lad.

it's the other way around, used windows my whole life, now I'm feeling like staying on win 7 will not be possible for a future ryzen 3000 PC, so I tried Ubuntu and I'm feeling the responsiveness of Linux right away, I'm already used to Libreoffice and stuff that is available on Linux, the only thing that shackles me to Win are games, but it seems things such as DXVK/WINE/Lutris and so on will make it a pretty good platform, I'll be looking into all this.

never

Attached: 1559672342106.jpg (595x600, 62K)

>average windows gamer

Linux is for servers. MacOS is the superior desktop OS.

I'll probably grow out of it on the 5th when my hotspot renews and I can install openbsd

>the only thing that shackles me to Win are games
Just grow up, you'd be fine.

>he keeps saying it wanting so badly for it to be true
>yet no matter how hard he seethes, the mint remains

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PCI_passthrough_via_OVMF

That ciggie is hanging on for dear life. That fella is in the comfort zone — I wonder if he ever left?

When I realized how autistic Jow Forums truly is

OP it's going to be ok, we know you are a brainlet, there is no need for this thread..

why did you add the cig on him lol

The management is working extremely hard to change that. 32-Bit "deprecation" (sic!) is only the beginning of the walled garden planned-software-obsolescence customer milking tournament.

Attached: 1539138545706.jpg (1388x864, 156K)

>Less than 4GB of ram is enough

Never, I wish I could get rid of windows but the only thing that stops me from doing it are games

What about the memory address space randomization that broke 64 Bit applications in 10.12? What's next? Software that isn't notarized doesn't run anymore? You must send Apple your code first before your send it to your customer otherwise it won't launch without spreading panic and FUD using dialog boxes? Excuse me, the fuck?

32 bit architecture is slowly disappearing.
omg! they have no linux kernel for amiga ! the sold out !
faggot

What's your point? Can you read? Do you know how many teeth you have?

Attached: 1548936043195.png (225x350, 142K)

After 13 years I finally moved back to Windows due to the screen tearing, insane memory leak but the final straw is that I need better creative software. Age: 40

Stop using xfeces

Attached: xue_dabbing.gif (737x720, 728K)