BST

battlestation
user clean and faggot edition

Attached: 1564632128799.png (1900x1425, 3.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/Verstellbarer-Universal-Monitorständer-schwenkbaren-Schreibtisch-befestigen-Silber/dp/B00FDOL30O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those displays are way too far away it to be comfortable to read.

i have big eyes m8 and 2 big hands with a big cock

Those are tiny screens

Soft first world faggot. Ditch the bed. Sleep on floor.

1280x1024 master race.

this thread is shit cause of you m8s
also heres mine
too early for me

Attached: 1563319101128.jpg (1209x907, 724K)

Stackoverflow?
Need some help programming bro? :^)

Why are you using my old setup, user?
Show your own bst.
Also, here's the current version.

Attached: IMG_20190914_195952.jpg (4048x3036, 2.71M)

Actually, they are way too close.
Except the laptop, which is indeed hard to read.
I'd like to move them behind the table with VESA arm.
In the future I'd buy a table that's at least twice as deep.

My nigger.

Baller. I currently have a laptop that I'm using as a pseudo desktop but its a pain in the ass and loud. Worth it to go completely stationary?

imagine the autism one must have for this kind of setup, this is the kind of setup only a freak incel could conjure

That's one of the reasons for me.
After all the security patches, my laptop is slow and loud.
I want to switch to a proper PC and am waiting for the CPU to be released.

Don't project, user.

Alright that convinced me. I can recycle some parts and drop a couple hundred and have a quiet sexy box.

Attached: 20190919_133104.jpg (3264x2448, 2.19M)

I'm the same fuck head that posted sideways in the other BST. Take pic and send to computer. Check. Preview. All is good. Post here. Its all fucky.

Wait, you want to get rid of the laptop?
Perhaps I should do the same.
I'm using it for my job, so I don't have to sync everything between the machines, but not sure if it's worth it.

Looks good, but I have used those yard sale tables enough to know it isn't a comfy setup. Plus, smoking indoors? I mean user really...

Attached: slut_shaming.jpg (750x563, 49K)

the chad inside smoker vs the virgin balcony smoker

>Wait, you want to get rid of the laptop?

Having a stationary base of operations has a positive psychological impact on me. Even though the laptop can fit that spot, its a bubblegum solution to get it there.

Not only does it make it reek indoors, separating yourself from your work for few minutes can help you approach it with a new perspective.

>reek indoors
not only this but it leaves a film of nicotine all over, instead of a simple wipe down of things every few weeks or so, you'd have to wipe everything down all day long and it won't be enough because as soon as you light another one up, its dirty again, if you smoke so much that you need a big ass ashtray like that the film will be the sticky kind, people can literally smell the smoke on you no matter how clean you think you are.

Retard. If you don't even know how to post an image correctly, why are you on Jow Forums? For tech support?

Okay asshole. Why does it show up properly until its posted?

exif. google it

Not the tech support board. Go ask on /wrs/.

Attached: IMG_20190919_1949056.jpg (4056x2704, 2.27M)

>3 screens
>sleeps on the floor

comfy and classy
but really, smoking THAT close to where you sleep with a huge open ashtray?

zieh dir was an alter

Das passiert jedem, Bernd.

I enjoy it more than a bed.
You can see the latter in the OP.

I'll bet you have lots of friends.

Rotated images save the orientation in EXIF metadata. iirc, the reason posts flip the image is because Jow Forums strips the metadata.

Turns out we can't all know everything before posting on Jow Forums. Weird, huh?

Agree with earlier posters, can't imagine why you like having everything split. It's like a peripheral archipelago instead of a workstation.

Obligatory 'Please Stop Smoking'. Whatcha readin'? Don't hide those books from us.

I guess you can disregard the above, if OP just jacked your image. Do you actually like the massif trackball, or are you doing this to be obtuse? Glad your monitors got closer, looks much more usable now.

There's never a reason to buy a more expensive calculator than yours. Good job.

This desk has 'hand-me-down' in flashing LEDs

Not all viewers and image manipulation programs are on the same page when it comes to orientation...
Also I had no idea what exif even was. Now I have zero reason to post any pictures I personally take.

Attached: bst august f3.jpg (3840x2044, 1.71M)

Rate meh poorfag build

Attached: CSC_0002.jpg (2000x758, 1.64M)

what's that thing where you placed your thinkpad called?

how do you have this much shit plugged into a thinkpad or all things? goddamn get it a docking station

ascetic af. nice

let me have your gilles villeneuve wallpaper if you're done using it

some kind of gamergear, by the looks of it. google 'battle star galactica' for a start

>implying you can't buy a top of the range ti-92 for twenty dollars

Disgusting.

What are some good 4:3 monitors to get? Mainly for browsing the Internet.

Attached: 1568278680958.jpg (644x693, 95K)

>some kind of gamergear, by the looks of it. google 'battle star galactica' for a start
what an insufferable cunt you are

Not saying not to have one, but you shouldn't pay for one. No one needs a calculator for anything but arithmetic and #GraphingCalculators are an inhibitive scam

I've gotten plenty of them for free from working in a math lab; people leave them all the time and eventually lost and found clears house. Got enough to give a TI83+ to each of my cousins

EIZO has some awesome quality monitors. I got one for free when a nearby hospital "upgraded". It was so good.

Put on some clothes dammit

Attached: 1568908590377.png (393x485, 272K)

>I guess you can disregard the above
Yeah, at work I have 2 vertical screens right nest to each other. Way better.
>if OP just jacked your image. Do you actually like the massif trackball, or are you doing this to be obtuse?
I do.
But it's mostly good because I use it for web browsing and button clicking.
Using anything that really requires precision is better with a mouse.
>Glad your monitors got closer, looks much more usable now.
I really need to put them further away.
24" ones at the sides are ok, but the middle one is way too close.
It's less than one extended arm from my eyes.

Thanks.

>how do you have this much shit plugged into a thinkpad
USB hub.
I need at least one more video output, though.

>Dock
It's a shitty X1 Carbon.
I wish it had a docking station.

Attached: IMG_20190919_223436.jpg (4048x3036, 3.35M)

Attached: 20190911_164359.jpg (4032x1960, 2.47M)

It was a heatwave season in Europe.
I do usually have clothes on.

what's that laptop stand you're using?

Can't find my original order, but seems to be this model: amazon.de/Verstellbarer-Universal-Monitorständer-schwenkbaren-Schreibtisch-befestigen-Silber/dp/B00FDOL30O

Just search for "laptop arm"

I don't really recommend it.
Laptop leans ever so little to one side.
So it's never perfectly parallel to the floor.
Unless you just stretch the arm directly in front of you.

>European
>Clothed
You're not fooling me bub. I was in Germany this past summer. What is it with Europeans not having central HVAC systems in their homes? Radiators and hinged fucking windows.

Evening lads

Attached: 20190915_161628-min.jpg (4011x2233, 976K)

>Europeans not having central ac
Simple, we have higher taxes on energy than you and a lot more of our buildings are designed with the climate in mind, so the need and incentive is less than in the USA where the same ranch style home is built in New Jersey, Nevada, Alaska or Texas with cheap energy to power your 3 ton hvac system. Plus on top of paying a higher rate per kWh we also pay a higher rate for higher amp delivery so even if we wanted to most of us can’t afford to go a higher tier of electric rates just to have ac.

A little weird but I like it (y)

Attached: DSC_2658.jpg (2400x1524, 581K)

Attached: 1498310787260.jpg (3150x2077, 2.14M)

Attached: 1545999966494.jpg (848x480, 43K)

I'm sorry you're the disappointment your family.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (240x190, 100K)

Got a new arm for my mic

Attached: DF69797A-A526-4271-802C-D72A98A6FA9C.jpg (2332x3519, 1.79M)

Nice sag

>ah yes the middle of my setup is bezel

ID on Keyboard?
It's blue or purple backlit?

hyperx alloy rgb fps

My trip to Germany this year:
>Sweat my balls off
>go inside and sweat my balls off
>ask the in-laws if they have a fan
>fucking krauts look at me like I just kicked a baby
>Back to burgerland
>man its fucking heiss
>press a couple buttons on the wall
>beat off in peace

First time that I've gotten a logical answer.

ikea desk? if so does the table feel sturdy or like cheap wood?

Evening.

Attached: BST 15-9-19-2.jpg (2994x1715, 978K)

Move that fugly router. Otherwise nice and clean.
What speakers? Simple and clean, maybe just tie up the speaker cables.
Not a lot of desk space. Looks well arranged at least.
>Evangelion
>SU
>Secret of NiMH
I love you user. Kinda cluttered but looks like stuff gets done at that desk.

Attached: FNxlNzU.jpg (2047x978, 841K)

Post girl

>support technology
>has either guns or gun propaganda in the picture
I will never understand this, how can you support companies such as Apple and Google when you're a fucking gunnut? These companies are rightfully anti-gun violence yet you continue to support them.

lol I am against owning guns but I would like to hear your reasoning for this. If you like guns shouldn't you not support people that are against them?

Nice and clean. sexOnAStick/10

who gives a fuck faggot

>lol I am against owning guns but I would like to hear your reasoning for this. If you like guns shouldn't you not support people that are against them?

Not him but I'll bite. Lawful owners of firearms tend to not trample the rights of those who oppose their ownership. In the United States, areas with higher rates of firearms ownership tend to have lower rates of both violent and petty crimes. The negative view that is often seen in the news media is sensationalized because there are certain (((moneyed groups))) that see armed citizens as a threat to their hegemony. Its all well and good to say that you're against violence but advocating for disarmament is treasonous in my opinion because the group that ain't a gonna study war no more will be devoured by the group that keeps its teeth sharp. I personally abhor violence and killing because I have done both (SEMPER FI TILL I DIE!) but thing is that disciplined violence of action is often the quickest way to stop bloodshed and suffering. As for gun crime in this country if a certain group or two were not here, then the rates would be roughly equal to say Switzerland.

Are you homosexual?
Still, nice room

Asexual. What's the difference though? We're all faggots here.

Get a load of this faggot.

Retarded nerd faggot

looks like your desk was built from scrap lumber, and although it is neat and organized with a hippy vibe it still makes me think, just like a hippy, it is probably very dirty.

Holy shit! this has to be the best battle station I've seen to date. The desk, the elevated bed just wow. Rock on dude! More pics of the desks construction would be appreciated.

What's the large flat spot on the right hand side of the keyboard? Also, you should get a second monitor.

Your old setup was better, this is gross.

Crikey!

Why do you need a clock right by your computer? Desk looks nice.

>this will be the ninth time we have posted it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

That's not a poorfag build.

Looking good. Don't know why you blocked the closet, though.

Those are some strange looking side monitors...

Why not save on desk space by putting your computer on the ground? Overall don't like the setup.

>Paying more than $10 for a handle of vodka

Attached: 1396232488931.png (320x283, 177K)

how much sunlight do those plants get?

Attached: image0 (9).jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

Attached: 1559199883046.jpg (3456x2304, 2.4M)

>pc on the floor

cringe

IMF Super Compact II, they're from the seventies.

yo

Attached: 20190920_030859.jpg (2880x2160, 2.24M)

How is the old one better in any way?
That said, I'll try putting two vertical screens on one side.
Problem is they have terrible stands and I currently lack the funds for 3 monitor arms.

Not scrap, I'm just not a carpenter so I didn't realize you're supposed to plane wood before you use it.
Thanks. The desk is garbage, basically a first attempt. The bedframe is pretty solid though.

>We're all faggots here
no u

He can’t focus when you’re making him so erect, Euro-user

Attached: 73118287-7626-426B-823F-CCE3A1DE126D.gif (426x426, 3.19M)

based incel

Attached: photo_2019-09-20_13-01-08.jpg (1280x960, 113K)

>sleeps on floor.
Also, never ever post image of your street. Some anons here can find terrorist training camps with airplanes and background structures.

your wrists are gonna get fucked up like that.

>Also, never ever post image of your street. Some anons here can find terrorist training camps with airplanes and background structures.
Will keep that in mind, thank you.

>sleeps on floor.
Why do people have a problem with that?
At the very least it doesn't squeak and you can't hit your shins when you put a girl on it.
I bet it's even better if you have one of those memory foam thingies.

>no numpad
That keyboard is for autistic faggots

There are both full numpad and all 12Fn keys on the keyboard.

Here's an old version of the layout.

Attached: nuh8kgdfdg211.png (2043x663, 152K)

Numpad is that thing on the right side of the keyboard, number keys on top don’t count they are for faggots who cant enter numbers fast, plus you cant even fly in gta