It's up!

iOS goodness makes lagroid fags seethe.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 10.58.42 AM.png (1130x747, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macrumors.com/2019/09/19/apple-releases-ios-13/
patentlyapple.com/patently-apple/2019/07/apples-design-master-was-dispirited-by-tim-cooks-lack-of-interest-in-design.html
nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2019/09/16/iphone-lockscreen-bypass-ios-13-tricked-into-showing-your-contacts/
forbes.com/sites/jeanbaptiste/2019/09/05/googles-shocking-decision-to-ignore-a-critical-android-vulnerability-in-its-latest-security-update/amp/
forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2019/09/04/critical-android-warning-as-125-billion-smartphone-users-told-to-update-now/amp/
engadget.com/amp/2019/09/06/sms-phishing-attack-android/?guccounter=1
forbes.com/sites/jeanbaptiste/2019/09/05/new-android-warning-do-not-trust-your-mobile-carrier-settings-update-text-messages-anymore/amp/
xda-developers.com/qualpwn-vulnerability-snapdragon-835-snapdragon-845/amp/
androidauthority.com/camscanner-malware-play-store-1023576/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>more throttling
>more bugs
anything else?

macrumors.com/2019/09/19/apple-releases-ios-13/

RIP IN PIECE GOOGLE SLAVES

Cope you fucking loser. Lmao

India
- All‑new Indian English male and femaleSirivoices
- Support for all 22 official Indian languages with the addition of 15 new keyboard languages
- Bilingual keyboard for Hindi (Latin) and English keyboard, including typing predictions
- Typing predictions on the Hindi (Devanagari) keyboard
- New Indian language system fonts for Gujarati, Gurmukhi, Kannada, and Odia for greater clarity and ease when reading in apps
30 new document fonts for Assamese, Bangla, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Odia, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu
- Contacts with hundreds of new relationship labels to help more accurately label your contacts

Go to your shitting street.

> be ios13
> added features android has had for years
> still can't compete with android
> be ipados
> steal every idea from samsung that they've had for years
> still can't compete with android
iTODDLERS ETERNALLY BTFO

Attached: 1545664205822.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

I really don't understand something: why are there SO many fag enablers like OP? The ceo of apple is gay and supporting apple makes you a fag enabler.

Anyway what the fuck is going on? Are they putting chemicals in the water?

I posted this and i could not give a single shit what tim cook does in his bedroom.

>I really don't understand something: why are there SO many fag enablers like OP? The ceo of apple is gay and supporting apple makes you a fag enabler.
paid for street shitting marketing shills and applel morons. just enough day on Jow Forums watching them get BTFO.

Tim Cuck literally is not involved with anything product related. he's too busy with sjw shit.

patentlyapple.com/patently-apple/2019/07/apples-design-master-was-dispirited-by-tim-cooks-lack-of-interest-in-design.html

Tim Cuck homosexuality is no longer relevant to anything nor is he himself. Time to find something else to be based about.

does it make phonecalls yet

only if you put your finger near the antenna and place the phone in your asshole so the ios can use its sensors to see how prolapsed your colon is. when the phone can see your asshole has been thrashed out hard, apple will allow you place a call.

cool, downloading it on my SE right now. not bad support for a 3.5 y/o phone

Jow Forums literally glows with CIA niggers.

Attached: 1548488819435.png (602x1300, 1.18M)

Reporting in

Attached: 73814AD7-77D8-473D-9B12-D67FDF4FE0C3.png (1242x2688, 2.76M)

Isn't this launching with a known vulnerability in the locks reenactment, allowing a bypass?

nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2019/09/16/iphone-lockscreen-bypass-ios-13-tricked-into-showing-your-contacts/

Yikes

Cope harder.

Seethe hotter.

>not on 13.1
Yikes

Attached: ADF4D3A9-098F-4A05-B736-9348F604194E.jpg (1242x2208, 173K)

the news app logo is similar to DOTA2

dark mode is super comfy

pro-tip: set white point in settings to your preference

my ipad is, dont do beta on my phone

just updated, can't believe apple has done it again. Lagdroids can keep their botnet pieces of shit. It can 't be argued anymore, Apple is the only company that cares about your privacy.

No lag on my 200$ 1 and a half year old android phone. You don't see any ifags being able to say the same. All you do is waste money while I can do even more with my phone that has octa core cpu, ir blaster, sd card slot and a amazing camera. You ifags are seriously pathetic its almost way to cringe.

my day 1 SE werking fine

Must suck being fucking poor, why do you even think about price when buying a phone? The only thing I take into consideration is which company cares about my privacy and isn't selling my info back to china

I consider features and I got all i need for 200 so why spend more money if I don't have to? I know your brain is to small to understand but at least try to. You wanna hear a secret? Nobody cares about your info. You are not important in any way you are just a shitty human being nobody gives a shit about. If anybody want your info they already have it. You are not protected against exploits by using apple. Use your damn brain man...

Looked forward to using apples keyboard after having used SwiftKey for so long since my language hasn't had predictive text... But it can't handle two languages at once

Attached: 663E6933-DBB2-4ED3-B670-101C59EBA95D.jpg (2560x1440, 265K)

itoddlers will always be btfo

Attached: 1555004234010.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

>lagOS

Attached: 1556759090944.png (994x961, 335K)

>they just got dark mode
Can't make this shit up

>we finally copied cyanogenmod features from 2014 guys!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
the ABSOLUTE state of lagOS

Attached: 1566714931451.gif (1336x1358, 2.34M)

forbes.com/sites/jeanbaptiste/2019/09/05/googles-shocking-decision-to-ignore-a-critical-android-vulnerability-in-its-latest-security-update/amp/
forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2019/09/04/critical-android-warning-as-125-billion-smartphone-users-told-to-update-now/amp/
engadget.com/amp/2019/09/06/sms-phishing-attack-android/?guccounter=1
forbes.com/sites/jeanbaptiste/2019/09/05/new-android-warning-do-not-trust-your-mobile-carrier-settings-update-text-messages-anymore/amp/
xda-developers.com/qualpwn-vulnerability-snapdragon-835-snapdragon-845/amp/
androidauthority.com/camscanner-malware-play-store-1023576/amp/

Attached: 96B16DAE-872A-4796-BFA2-B81DB24D8D5C.jpg (2048x3646, 1.47M)

ANDRONES BTFO

You ever get tired of mods banning you and purging your street shitting off the board? How many times is that this week now? 5?

iphone dark mode is better than android dark mode

>talking about yourself in the third person
Serial killer yikes

A toilet is better than your designated shitting street.

Attached: 1565097160699.png (709x869, 542K)

Only bad thing I’ve noticed is that handling webm’s in Safari is worse

I'm on 5s

i post apple threads because I know android pajeets will waste their time dumping their 10TB of butthurt pics while im making lunch and watching a movie. its great. i dont even have to bump my own threada, they do it for me. Sad!

sounds like the Apple hate mob is the real sheep

>i make apple hate generals
iTODDLERS LITERALLY BTFOING THEMSELVES

Attached: 1559707846435.gif (500x491, 355K)

Nice cope, but it shows.

The ABSOLUTE state of iTODDLERS

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-232420_Fennec F-Droid.jpg (1080x1009, 351K)

Uhuh that’s totally want his said.
Dilate, ANDJEET.

Attached: 12B3284C-023E-45D0-88F3-E45CDF3B07B2.jpg (665x387, 69K)

With exciting new features, such as Dark Mode and ... uhh... Yeah. That.

wtf lol

Attached: blizzard-is-forcing-overwatch-players-to-drop-pepe-the-frog-meme-520340-2.jpg (1480x832, 99K)

DELET

Though not on iPad yet, that's coming at the end of this month. I wonder if they're going to keep the iPadOS branding for the next version, or if they're going to refer to everything as "for iOS and iPadOS".

dark mode alone is worth it. i've also been getting ~40 min more on-screen time and i'm curious to see if this new "smart charge" feature is anything more than fluff (i've been on the GM release for a while).
i do miss my lagdoid, though.

>jewgle pay

good goy

>lagOS copies 2014 software feature
>lagOS copies 2015 hardware feature
>OMG APEL DOZ IT AGEN
Imagine being a street shitting iJeet.

>lagPad loses even more performance

Attached: 1558585205335.webm (640x360, 1.18M)

Understandable. I bought an iPhone once and pretty much immediately realized that I'm absolutely not the target audience.
I like to customize (not much, but more than nothing) and I like to install applications that are not in the app store, which Apple makes as inconvenient as possible.

I like iOS' gestures, I like the UI design, I like how Google has no special permissions on iOS but is just as limited as every other third party developer, but the rest of the OS just makes it painfully obvious that the target audience are normies who don't want to accidentally change something by making a setting and who are so afraid of malware that they'd rather have applications that can't do much, unless they are built by Apple.

>add lag to every word I say and post uncommon/rare behaviour
>that’ll show them

why the fuck would i turn down a free phone when my s8 was showing its age? apple definitely did dark mode better than any other implementations i've seen, but this update is lacking for a feature update.
agree with you 100%, the walled garden approach has proven to not be anymore secure for the users and really just a hindrance. iOS is not _complete_ garbage, but it's not my first choice.

Man it must be hard for all those indians to use apple products when there was no support. Oh right, they all use android. No wonder it took apple so long