github.com/codingducks/TempConvert-C/blob/master/tempconvert.c
imdbpy.github.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp2EDS6PwMU
youtu.be/8gOXj_UsSDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

die ricer

you're actually retarded

Kill yourself

Attached: 1556585909636.png (720x539, 17K)

here is my code
$2000 US to anyone who can crack it

$B9k *( K&*cvIne !0gs u&8 F1ag7o J7N4h u&8 Mpq2j ^m8

based

that bcrypt hash?

Attached: hasklel.png (686x880, 45K)

what, are you black?

>where
>then
fucking disgusting

>that font
enjoy your eyestrain and headaches

I don't write Haskell for a living, I'm just doing this for fun.
Are there better ways of doing this kind of thing?

thats the dwm config header file, why dont you lead by example

>using Haskell
>using if else
>mixing guards with if else
Inconsistent heathen.

yeah use lisp and don't subscribe to haskell autism

You did not write dwm, fuck off

What if i did? :^)

>chromium
>gedit
>nautilus
not gonna make it

Attached: c64.png (716x541, 38K)

anyone expert in CUDA C? I'm struggling.

Attached: workingcode.png (1884x942, 78K)

Writing sharp little bash tools is always a fun time

Attached: gwantscode.png (1366x768, 63K)

Love python

Attached: file.png (875x605, 79K)

>imports inside functions
>if value == True instead of if value:

Python is the best, ain't it?

yeah but you're not making a strong case

>importing in a function
is this the power of python users? is this what im missing? why use python when javascript is so much better? javascript + rust best combo

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-19 21-51-31.png (519x353, 48K)

This angry. Have sex.

>>imports inside functions
only people that do that are people that have no idea how to code with python.
shut the fuck up, street shitting java coder.

based

Attached: ---.png (910x979, 133K)

'yo dawg I heard you like nesting if statements'

>coinbase
why? 0.1% fees. you can abuse binance referall links and get fees down to 0.035%

also same font breh noice

>only people that do that are people that have no idea how to code with python.
Python beginner here. Is it really such a bad thing to do? What speaks against it?

>// console.log("MOTHER FUCKER", this);
Nice.

python PEP

pep8.org/

I'm the bash guy in this thread, and I don't use OOP much; but I'm pretty sure doing shit like importing inside of methods breaks the OOP paradigm pretty hard. Ideally, you should come up with some sort of UML class diagram first, and then convert that into python etc as faithfully as possible; if you do that properly, importing inside of methods doesn't make logical sense.

faggot. post code

Did, I'm If you need a fuck tonne of logic like that for it to work practically, and efficiency isn't a problem, then that's fine.
But without comments, anyone else (or you, at a later date) reading that code is going to be pretty frustrated.

you write bash like you write C

what's the point of using bash

I had to do it in this case because of circular imports: module A imports module B, but something in module B needs module A

>if value == True instead of if value
It changes nothing

github.com/codingducks/browncoats/blob/master/main.py

Don't need to compile it, and I can make mistakes without worrying too much about low level stuff.
(Plus, I've never actually written anything in C)

based pikasell

Should probably mention, I only code as a hobby, yours looks like it's production business code, so I guess I have the luxury of time when it comes to making everything pretty

Why would you use that awful font?

Can you show gameplay?

not really it looks like nethack in a way, i ripped the @ to show people, I could never work out how to do fights in a fun balanced way and I gave up before finishing the first level, only 2 buildings you can actually enter, and only one npc has any dialog, I ripped the way to do dialog from shadowrun(snes), where you have keywords you can learn and repeat to different people

I only spent a year trying to learn to code before I gave up, so I didnt get any good

if your still supper curios on how it works just clone it

Did you ever try any languages other than python? Not necessarily for game dev, but just in general?

I took your advice after remembering an old project i was looking at today and found it hard to go through. Even though everything is structured fine, having comments explaining what shit does is much faster to figure out than just reading the code.

Fuck faggots who say "you should never to comment what the code does because that means you write shit code"

Writing a personnal XCB based graphic library

Attached: 2019-09-19-233848_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 290K)

Yeah, it's really easy to think your code is fine without comments when you're writing/have just written/ it, unfortunately. When I'm in the process of writing it, or I'm still not sure if it has all the features I want it to have, I end up with like a 50/50 split of comments to actual code.
Only when I'm pretty sure whatever script I'm working on is done do I actually go back and uncomment stuff (and usually replace things like grep and sed with more efficient tricks).
So far I've only really written little command-line tools though, and I can guarantee that if I worked on monolithic blocks of OOP code, everything would be a (very-well commented) utter fucking mess that you could read like a book.

Attached: anothergoffering.png (1366x768, 82K)

code gore

That sounds scary
ADA is one of those languages that I literally have no idea how to make head or tail of, but it looks pretty there
How big a project do you think it's going to be, and what sort of stuff do you want to implement?

nice trips

I did the first program in the lear c book by ritchie, but I couldnt figure out how to input a number over 9000 so I made a dumb power lever over 9000 in the code github.com/codingducks/TempConvert-C/blob/master/tempconvert.c

I also followed some ruby tuorials to build a couple webites, so I used a little JS, HTML and CSS

I totally forget everything now though, its like I never learned

the only useful thing I did was scrape some data for someone, I volunteered in a nursing home running shuffle board, and I noticed my"boss" manually entering info from imdb to an excell spreadsheet, so I told her you could probably automate that, she emailed me the excell spreadsheet and I found imdbpy.github.io/ and it finished her spreadsheet in a couple of hours, I just had to do a little googling on comma separated values

Attached: file.png (960x1080, 145K)

web scrapper getting news from reddit?

look like he only wants info on the troll lol

>headers=headers
>It's like I never learned
I've had to relearn matlab something like 3 times now because of this. I think it's better to just have in mind something you want to do, and then (re)learn whatever is ideal to be able to do it. Shit sucks though. At least what skills you had made someone have an easier time doing their job, user.

I've never used a Commodore 64, but I did have the screen from one. I can still hear it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing to this day.

I really hope this isn't just a mundane web-scraper, and is actually some sort of auto-trolling tool. Nice clear code though, to be fair.

I learned it when I got back into coding and read that it's a language that's used for critical systems (I'm an aeronautical student and is interested in electronics) while also being fast to write (legend says that it's about 2 time faster to code something in Ada than in C)
I like Ada mainly because there are no brackets and it's super verbose, making it easy to read. Also package system and generics are way fucking better than in C or C++ equivalents.

For my library, it's some kind of wrapper around XCB functions with additionnal object (shapes, text, hitboxes, ...) management features for easy and fast window contruction while being lightweight (I hope). i want applications built with it to be akin to CLI/TUI ones in appearance but with vector abilities (for graphs, zones borders or even basic 3D rendering). I actually plan to slowly build my own DE fully in Ada.

Attached: 2019-09-20-001120_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 286K)

>inb4 ur code is ugly
It works and has written my daily reports for the past 7 years or so.

Attached: code.png (726x975, 19K)

I dont have a copy of the code, but I made a markov chain and I fed it everything Jesus has said in the bibel and I was getting some interesting quotes

Post those quotes.

Attached: VqrxYCalkarSIEkedL_kQYfEgwISh3BKjLDcf5aI2cs.jpg (869x1776, 167K)

it scrapes anti-Trump links to post on Jow Forums threads. guaranteed (You)s
>headers=headers
It feeds the headers variable to the headers key in the format function. It won't pull it as a named key otherwise.
It's mostly just a json scraper. It pulls them and then splits into Jow Forums posts (2000character limit)

>farming (You)s on Jow Forums
Seems a bit like low-hanging fruit, isn't it? Are they really as good as genuine (You)s?

the voice kinda sucks, you may want to enable subtitles

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp2EDS6PwMU

Yeah, I wasn't doubting 'headers=headers' had purpose, but pls for the love of god rename the variable to hdrs or something to differentiate

I've always wanted to do something like this, but never figured how the hell do I give it words as an output. Do I encode a dictionary as a binary index?

> 'Touch me 5 cities'
> Touch me 0x5c ities
> Touch me \ ities
> oTuch me \ ities
> ouTch me \ ities
> ouch me \Tities
> ouch me \ Titties \
Jesus' boobs hurt confirmed

i am planning to upgrade my algorithmic trading bot to ada nice

the way I did it is I copied all the lines I wanted in a text file, and had the program read the textfile

This sounds like the kind of thing that ricers ejaculate to, especially if you end up being able to implement a 3D cube desktop toy that can be launched inside of a pty
Jokes aside, this is actually a really neat project, so stick with it

Does this look like a good design, or should I move the date picker at the top and fill the whole width?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-20 10-21-48.png (3840x2160, 747K)

fill it

Attached: 1568939000267.png (3840x2160, 739K)

hmm, I'm tempted to, but wouldn't that make the pop-over look inconsistent? The time, title and the tone picker are all horizontal boxes...

the calander makes sense to be at the center though.

Ok I got this

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-20 10-41-35.png (1272x1396, 95K)

youtu.be/8gOXj_UsSDg

Damn source code looks like THAT?

working on a youtube bot. if your functions have more than 10 lines you write shit code btw

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 7.56.38 AM.png (1692x1856, 535K)

>if your functions have more than 10 lines you write shit code btw
stick to your scripting, idiot

>if your functions have more than 10 lines you write shit code btw

Attached: 32.png (1440x1557, 738K)

technically impossible, there are many widgets inside the box

Is this a joke? How is an object oriented programmer supposed to know anything about writing concise code?

>that
>OO
Once again, free function retards don't know anything,

What language is this?

C

It's the dwm config.h file

that start function is doing way too much

Attached: meprogramgood.png (1366x768, 1.24M)

Yes, you program good, but aren't you ashamed of using such dogshit bloat unstable terminal? ('cool-retro-term')

I'm writing my own portable Arduino-Like HAL/Framework, because Arduin sucks.

Its going to embrace C++, not trying to hide all complexity from the n00bs.
Style and standard Framework is loosely based on C#/.NET (C#/.NET Micro were awesome, better than micro python)

Attached: Capture.png (1247x741, 41K)

Well actually I started it to not only learn Ada better but also because I couldn't find exactly what I wanted for my rices. So I've decided to code everything by myself.

Attached: fui_alpha8.jpg (1920x1078, 343K)

Why does Init take a bool?

lole nigger

Github link? Looks pretty cool user, I'll contribute if I've got some time.

what font do u use? it looks good,
ignore stupid faggots that say font is awful, and tell me name of font

block until port is opened (like while (!Serial) in arduino

I dont have it on my public github yet, i want to get gpio and spi going, will make a thread once its there

I want to write it as easy as possible to port to new controllers.

Im working out how to unify the interrupt vector controller

>"post your code"
>posts a dwm config file
Are you retarded?