Uhh-oohhh

I don't know if you guys are aware, but, it seems as though we are being hunted. What kind of bullshit is this? I urge you all to read this and take the appropriate measures to protect yourselves.
webhose.io/blog/dark-web/imageboards-hotbeds-extremism/
Looks like anyone using Chans on Zero-Net needs to cover their ass.

Attached: oh.png (708x591, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/U0kb6
web.archive.org/web/20190919163615/https://webhose.io/blog/dark-web/imageboards-hotbeds-extremism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Terror
>Anything anti Democrat
Fuck democrats
Fuck Leftists
Fuck Trannies
Fuck Mods
Fuck Jannies
Fuck Anti-gunners

but most of all FUCK JANNIES

The existence of this, is as disturbing as any of the ridiculous accusations they make.

Years that follow are going to be very interesting for us.
>hacking 26%
/dpt/ is apparently 1337 cyberpunk hacking club. Too dangerous, we can't have that. Keep pushing the autists in corners and see what happens.

based
>inb4 some jannie does it for free

you sounds like a 12 year old

so you're the kind of people who thinks writing fizz-buzz in a new and more retarded way is hacking?

Yeah, this stopped being even remotely funny within minutes of it's first appearance. I don't get the point in making life hell for anyone willing to dedicate their time to a website you enjoy.

Imagine if someone were able to make a pie chart about jews and their coincidental high % of holding positions of power? LITERALLY HITLER

Whoever made this is retarded. What classifies as terror? Saying the N word?

for (fizz) do {buzz;}
// solved it

Where's anime, movies, TV shows, animals, and computers?

>Yeah, this stopped being even remotely funny within minutes of it's first appearance. I don't get the point in making life hell for anyone willing to dedicate their time to ruin a website you enjoy.
ftfy

Wow such a high threat, needs constant monitoring

Attached: high-threat.jpg (378x335, 18K)

We don't talk about that shit here! We're serious business, around here.

Those must be terrorist code words.

Laughable pie. Muh extremism excrementicism.

Totally, it's this API they have that is a bit concerning, and the bullshit they're spewing in order to sell it, that disgusts me. People lose their shit when nation states do this sort of thing, but somehow this is justified?

beware of the tracking
literally clickbait for fags
always use proxies
archive.is/U0kb6

Looks like they discovered copypastas.

Attached: ScreenShot_20190919223423.png (687x157, 17K)

you forgot
>cringe

It's like they just learned the word "manifesto" and try to interject it into every sentence. As they point out elsewhere, 27 million people visit this site a month, you're gonna get some loons in that number. You'll find more lunatics standing on the average street corner in any large metropolitan area. Do we ban cities and city dwellers from the world?

>Webnose
OY VEY

I mean, it is an Israeli company as far as I can tell.

>YEAH JUST LET THEM POST CP, I CAME HERE FROM REDDIT FOR THE CP AAAAAGGHHHHHH
Asshole

Yeah can we just take down Chicago? Their gun violence statistics is off the charts /s

at least some of them have the self awareness to admin they're anti free speech (and that's a good thing)

I bet they're putting anything anime under "sexual" and anything to do with programming or tech in general under "hacking."

Or, just outright lying to create hysteria.Same way those Crowdstrike retards falsely stated Russia hacked the elections in the US.

What the fuck is this doing on Jow Forums

if they were going to imply its 99% wrong think why not 200% it?

Read the post, it's pretty twisted. It's software for finding and monitoring people on the various Chans. I would oppose this regardless of the individuals and reasons involved. Kids being kids, could have their lives ruined by shit like this. Trust me, I'm sick of the infantile antics around here, but I don't believe we share the boards with a bunch of blood thirsty killers. There's another witch hunt brewing, and I fear we're next.

And nobody talks about anything else? Or is this just the tones some tone recognizing bot picked out of every single conversation, when forced to sort everything into those categories to the exclusion of all else making this FAKE AS ALL SHIT NEWS?

imagine what an honest version of this chart would look like

35% memes
65% shitposts

The least they could have done was to give us a board by board breakdown. I'd love to see anyone try to process that shit.

Hmm

Attached: Ran_Geva.png (837x579, 23K)

>we have a pie chart showing what they talk about
>no videogames, anime, or television
>or even a misc/catch all category
Do they not count certain boards? /v/ and /vg/ are pretty big as far as boards on this site are concerned.

I sure love browsing Jow Forums, the #1 place for all things terror, weapons, hacking, drugs and sex-related.
Which part is your favourite?

Attached: 1548443015109.png (890x485, 362K)

>Do we ban cities and city dwellers from the world?
Absolutely yes but I don't see how that's related

Yeah, I didn't mention that because I was banned for posting their name before, in a non-racist manner.

There's dangerous people, with sick ideas everywhere.

i got a warning for saying "jewish", that doitforfree needs some tendies

>Kids being kids, could have their lives ruined by shit like this.
With every young boy or girl that get stepped on or has their dreams stifled, arises another man or woman aware of the anti-white agenda determined to stop it.

I can't decide; it all sounds good.

>i got a warning for saying "jewish"
lol

15% sex?

2+2 = 5

>percentages add up to 100
>this is supposed to cover 100% of topics discussed across these sites
>there isn't even an "Other" section
This post doesn't exist.

They can suck my fucking cock I hope the FBI comes to my door tomorrow morning so I can tell them to suck my cock right to their faggy fucking faces.

Is it weird most of these pie chart categories almost universally match modern popular music?
Besides the hacking I guess
>FUCK YO GURLFRENDS ASSPUSSY
>SNORTING DUST OFF THE CADDY
>SLICE THAT NIGGA NECK OPEN WIT DA SWITCHBLADE
>BIX FUCK YOU WHITEY I GOT IT MADE

sex is terror

The percentages add up to 100%, so there's exactly ZERO discussion that's not about sex, drugs, weapons, terror and hacking? Really, zero? Yeah man, those gore threads on /ck/ really need to stop.

Cooking is hacking.

Alright let's do this.
/lit/
/sci/
/m/
/tg/
/mlp/
/po/

>/lit/
Sexual
>/sci/
Hacking
>/m/
Hacking
>/tg/
Sexual
>/mlp/
Sexual
>/po/
Weapons

teroorism
terrorism
terrorism
terrorism
terrorism
terrorism

>>/mlp/
>Sexual
Fair enough, this one was like the exam question where they just ask you to discuss a word or something. /m/ should be weapons though.

I can agree with /m/ being Weapons.

With working inline images;
web.archive.org/web/20190919163615/https://webhose.io/blog/dark-web/imageboards-hotbeds-extremism/

cooking was never a friendly board

>Let's make a pie chart so we can draw emphasis to the smaller sections of it.
So retarded. And terror and weapons are such broad topics too, likely boosting the pie slices even more. Any discussion about gun regulation would be included in that weapons section with the implication it is threatening people's lives.

In this graph we see the relative user distribution of the chans, including Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /gif/ and Jow Forums, and Jow Forums.

im from /co/ and /tg/ and yhese fucks probably put those into "sexual" and " weapons". dumbfucks

They are going to take down 4ch next.
Also, who the fuck doesn't use Tor on ZeroNet's 08ch?
P2P is the only future of free speech though, with or without ZeroNet.

>and that's a good thing

Allow me to interject, since it seems some of you are too autistically focused on tech to have observed the last years of politics. The issue is that no matter what you do you'll only be called a racist incel etc. This means the only conversation you can have is going to be whether or not you're a racist incel.

Just like this board where people are going over and over whether Stallman is a pedo trying to defend him. Thats already losing. All the opponent who took the initiative to accuse you has to do is not back down and its just "I'm not a pedo" "yes you are" "no" "article: user denies being pedo" "article: user pedo controversy" etc. You see?

The whole alt right thing was largely those deciding to refuse to have that conversation. I don't agree with them but they were correct that by saying "yeah I'm a Nazi incel pedo, who cares, address my actual point now please" they were able to force the conversation forward, with the result being that they had to be banned from all platforms by force.

I wouldn't say what they did "worked" but this is the way you have to think about it rhetorically. There's no point in defending yourself, just strongly deny their allegation and continue attacking.

There's some issue here as well of the personality of timid nerds who want to placate and remain friends with their accusers. You need to.kill that part of you. It's up to them to come around, not you to convince them of what's already plainly true.

>cp
lmao @ u

This article is just an advertisement for their "Cyber API". Any misinformation that comes with it is just for the clicks.

>imagine what an honest version of this chart would look like
got you covered

Attached: hackers on steroids.png (485x293, 9K)

Facts don't care about your feelings

Oh teh horrors when they get access to the sqldb behind this site and see our unique IP adresses posting in a thread like this.
You know what, here is mine. I don't think the chart looks bad at all. sexualthings the highest is ok, drugs pretty fucking low is fine too. Never thought that hacking would be bigger than weapons. As for the "terror", of course people are gonna speak about the world wide news on the internet. I don't understand the tragedy here.

How is this dishonest?

Sexual hacking is considered a form of terror, if you take a lot of pictures of yourself

>he's a hacker
>he got my nudes

Which one is [s4s]?

>Imagine if someone were able to
You make it sound like it is impossible but it isn't.
It is quite possible, you just need to scrounge and filter publicly available data and plot it.

The real challenge lies in processing the data accurately and publishing it.
Not sure what method they used to come up with the pie chart in OP but I am willing to bet there would be a fair amount of mistakes in processing the data or bending the truth to suite their narrative and inflate certain categories.

Nice bait

Attached: 1550187450921.jpg (989x955, 168K)