I think I'm switching to Apple

I think I'm switching to Apple

Google keeps freaking the shit out of me with all the spying they do trough their devices, I get ads of stuff I was just talking about
I wanted to get a phone with a good camera but P30 pro is Chinese, and I can't trust having a phone made by a commie ant colony

only option left is an iPhone

Attached: 8654752-3x2-700x467.png (700x467, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/apple-data-collection-stored-request/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dumb frogposter

Yeah buy an iPhone, you'll feel safe that way, even if you are still being spied on.

Good luck avoiding Google services, half of Apple's apps are integrated with Google anyway.
You are changing a botnet for two botnets.

Apple doesn't fuck you in the ass like google does
and they don't share your shit with whomever asks
>Good luck avoiding Google services
I'll try, I really had enough of Google...these nerds with their creepy spying stuff

> be you
> a sad and pathetic street shitting ijeet
> muh applel
suicide: just fucking do it.

what are you talking about?

you really think you will not be spied on iphone? cmon user, you know that corporations do different things than they say. i think that everything cellphone related is botnet, but you will just have to not care. also you can have best privacy phone, but that doesnt change fact that you can be blown any time your phone connects to fake cell towers

>Apple doesn't fuck you in the ass like google does
The Ching Chongs have revealed otherwise.

>trusts usa companies that can jail you for texting "nigger"
>doesn't trust chinese companies that can do fucking nothing to you
lol

Street shit harder iJeet.

Attached: 1565794346581.png (1099x885, 269K)

>Apple doesn't fuck you in the ass like google does
They do, they charge you a lot of money for devices with planned obsolescence, closed source, which you have no control over, you dont know what they are doing with your info.
>and they don't share your shit with whomever asks
Google doesnt sell your info to third parties, they use it themselves for targeted ads. If you enter any site with google analytics, it doesnt matter if you use android, mac, windows, they are collecting data, the plague isnt on the device really, it is on the internet.
>I'll try, I really had enough of Google...these nerds with their creepy spying stuff
This is a nice utopian thought from someone pretty naive. How are you going to avoid? If you use a different email service, you are still communicating mostly with people with Google accounts, so your information is exposed. You could use Start Page, but it is less accurate, and 90% of the sites you would visit have Google shit embedded, even Jow Forums.
Let alone if you have a job, college, friends, etc, how do you avoid Google? Its not feasible, unless you are a pedo permavirgin who only downloads anime from some private obscure tracker that works without JS.
The sad truth is that sooner or later, you get tired and give up.
There is a way to avoid them: Disconnect and go live in a cabin in the woods. I know I will someday.

It sucks, but Google is practically the internet today, switching to Apple to avoid the botnet is just the most retarded thing I have ever read.

both apple and google are nsa's subsidiaries

Just get rid of your smart phone then nigger

Dumb phones are fine if you really need something

These aren't your only two options. You can get an Android phone without much if any hardware botnet, uninstall Android from it, and install LineageOS or similar. I'd like to say that's what I did, but I really didn't; I'm running Lineage on a Pixel 3a (maximum hardware botnet) because I've stopped giving a shit.

>Google keeps freaking the shit out of me with all the spying they do trough their devices
Applel has a no privacy policy even worse than Google.

You must be retarded to go to them.

>Applel has a no privacy policy even worse than Google.
But Apple has no means of monetizing your data.
They don't trade in your data and they don't use it for advertizing.

Oh boy.
Who's gonna tell him?

Attached: 1568652337165.jpg (843x755, 65K)

Apple literally sells your data and then lies about it.
You are a literal fucking cuck. You are PAYING to get spied on.

Attached: 1550030381390.png (1055x748, 354K)

Just install an alternative ROM like LineageOS. It isn't tied to Google's services by default.

Yes look at this heap of data they keep of you that they do absolutely nothing with.

zdnet.com/article/apple-data-collection-stored-request/

If you're truly concerned about privacy, wait for something like the Librem, or don't use a phone at all.

>avoids spying
>uses Apple

I literally saw the Apple maps car in my road one time, if you think your getting privacy from multi billion $ corps you are dumb..

Attached: 1567452063538.png (1439x705, 126K)

Install lineage os and don't install any google shit. You will have almost fully free software system that is comfy to usem

I will switch to apple if I can have a image board application on the app store.