Holy fuck these shits are so ugly whenever a nerd pulls them out in lecture and slam it down they take up the entire...

holy fuck these shits are so ugly whenever a nerd pulls them out in lecture and slam it down they take up the entire desk so they have no room to take notes imagine being in 2019 and having thick-ass bezels imagine being in 2019 and having a thick bitch laptop there are so much more aesthetically pleasing laptops on the market for the same price point and are just as powerful so why do thinkfags still spring for shit like this

Attached: ugly.jpg (980x551, 103K)

Can you give an example as to what you find an aesthetically pleasing laptop?

die teen

>how am I suppose to write down notes in dick sucking class if your laptops in the way fag
oh no

unironically, Microsoft surface, Hp Spectre, macbook pro.

thinkpads are ass ugly but they're bretty gud so I still use them

>more aesthetically pleasing laptops
>just as powerful
>same price point
there is literally nothing that exists that is as powerful as my t440p for the same price unless you go with another used laptop that is "ugly"

I wish lenovo didn't jew on the screen, overall they are pretty good

i assume you are talking about the t420/30 and not pic rel cuz thats about as light as it gets

you realise that laptops did look like that.
they were not meant to be big or bulky unless its a workstation.
zoom zoom dont liek tech thats older than his broken macshit

opposed to what? a mammoth sized macbook that takes up 97% the same space?
HA.

Attached: DSC09650.jpg (3000x2000, 1.27M)

>muh looks
Fag or girl
Either way kys

anything thats silver?

It isn't made to be pretty. It's made to work. It's made to be durable, be reliable, and be repairable in the event that something does break. If bezels are the worst thing you can think of to complain about, you should take a moment to seriously consider why the appearance of your laptop is so important to your self image.

Viral marketing fail.

Those disgusting grease stains.

My X220 is pretty small.

Well the reason why I use mine is that the keyboard is better, I can fix it when it breaks and it has a 5th Gen i7 and I payed 300$ for it

it isnt a stain on the keys, its like the texture was worn off and it changed colour. its very weird and unfortunate but its the way it is sometimes with used hardware.

that looks so sexy desu.
get fucked whore, we can smell your girl ass from kilometers

>holy fuck these shits are so ugly
Meh.
>whenever a nerd pulls them out in lecture and slam it down they take up the entire desk so they have no room to take notes
Laptops have been 13/14 inches for a long time now, user. This statement is literally true for every laptop on the market today. More so if you're one of those GAYMEN fuckbois
> imagine being in 2019
I'll try my best.
>and having thick-ass bezels imagine being in 2019 and having a thick bitch laptop
I think you had a stroke here.Also bezels haven't changed much in the last 10 years or so. The thinkpad in your pic is ironically one of the thinest laptops on the market, and is praised for its aesthetics.
> are so much more aesthetically pleasing laptops on the market for the same price point and are just as powerful so why do thinkfags still spring for shit like this
Build quality and ease of access to internals. Also, who buys a laptop for decoration?

Attached: reversebait.png (625x626, 31K)

What if it's actually a Lenovo shill and everyone ITT played into his hands, jumping to the Thinkpad's defense?

ikr these fags really tried to get me to buy this hunk of shit, got myself a dell inspiron instead and i feel pretty good

not to mention the touchscreen is great

You sound like a fag, OP.

user it's beautiful

but if it existed today I'd just take notes on something like this

>muh aesthetic

Functionality is beauty user. Just like a McLaren is designed around a wind tunnel and downforce, a computer should be designed on user input.

Attached: 19959-sony-cli-eacute-peg-nz90.jpg (238x400, 15K)

>touchscreen
GAG
Who the hell wants to leave smudgy fingerprints on a device with a perfectly good trackpad?

i bought one for my sister for college. she loves it, two batteries IPS display tactile keyboard. it just works :))

Hello
Both of these here
Please don't associate us with aesthetic>functionality retards