Welp, I had another autistic spergout today and I bit into the corner of my phone screen...

Welp, I had another autistic spergout today and I bit into the corner of my phone screen, puncturing it and causing hairline cracks down the entire length of it. I don't get my free upgrade for 3 months, can I make it that long with a cracked screen? It's still readable.

Attached: broken-phone-on-white-background-royalty-free-image-1049624022-1552404766.jpg (480x304, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FW1QY76d-40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You do not need a phone, you need pills/friends

>imagein being this much of a fuckinh autisy you bite your screenw
Jsut buy a CATt pjone

Next time, byte me instead ;3

Learn to type properly

>free upgrade
Do me a favour, multiply your monthly mobile cost by the minimum number of months in your contract.

>I bit into the corner of my phone screen,
the fuck? how fat are you?

Attached: 1512503836918.png (720x672, 401K)

KWAB

What the fuck made you sperg so hard you bit your phone? At least find something else to chew on, dude.

>You will never be an amerimutt and eat your cellphone after throwing a hissy fit on wallmart because your mom didn't let you eat tendies before the obligatory clapping and schoolshooting.

I would get the cheapest chink phone to use in the mean time.

IMAGINE
BEING
AT
COMPUTERS

>biting into your fucking phone like an autistic retard
No wonder phone insurance plans are a thing.

Attached: IMG_20190715_200135_085.jpg (474x650, 43K)

>imagine being at cellphones
>so fat you bite and taste food

>I don't get my free upgrade for 3 month
>my free upgrade
>free

Attached: XD.jpg (1280x720, 283K)

I've done this before, actually.

It wasn't a spergout but just kinda like haha what if i lightly bit this oh wait oh fuck why did i do this what the fuck is my problem

....a few weeks later the cracks just disappeared? No idea how. I thought I was going crazy but my phone case still had the bite mark.

So maybe you'll get lucky like I did with a magical regenerating phone.

>can I make it three months with a cracked screen?
Of course you can. It's just three months, and it still works perfectly well. What kind of time preferences do you have to even consider not enduring that?

Fucking hell, man. You better keep glass shards far away from getting inside your guts. Get some phone with a plastic screen, such as those bendable ones, since microplastic doesn’t fuck your shit up as quickly.

>I bit my phone
>FREE UPGRADE
You are a genuine mouth-breathing retard. Just buy a screen protector and it'll be fine unless you decide to try and eat your phone again fatty.

I don't understand retards who intentionally break their electronics, either in a fit of rage and throwing them or apparently in your case biting them like a true autist.

Don't you want to take care of your stuff? Does mommy just buy you a new one when you speg out?

>Welp, I had another autistic spergout today
Same

Disability payments, eg you pay for them, so jokes on you.

>2013
>got schizophrenia
>got backpay for disability since it took some time to get approved
>spent it on a computer (i7 3770, 16GB RAM, SSD, upgraded the graphics card a couple times currently have an RX570)
>got a nice phone for the time (Nexus 5) still got a subsidized price, upgraded since then
>nice headphones (MDR-V6)

I still have all of this stuff and it's working great because I might be mentally ill, but I'm not mentally ill enough to not take care of my electronics or willfully destroy them. I'd be lost without them, whether it's gaming or just shitposting. I really don't understand OP, but apparently they have something that makes them especially retarded not just hear voices like me.

youtu.be/FW1QY76d-40

Learn to not eat your fucking phone lmao

>one phone in a billion has literal magical properties
>user tries to eat it
Such is life as a magical phone

Pursue therapy and medication.

Lapras is cute and that little comic was great.

Holy shit someone else was as retarded as me and did this. I sperged out when I lost a game of Go that I was ahead in. I just told everyone I knew it fell in shame.