The absolute state of One Infinite Loo

The absolute state of One Infinite Loo.

Attached: 1539288784641.png (848x995, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/android-security-flaw-hack-samsung-huawei-phone-text-message-sms-a9093111.html
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3070649/android-could-be-hacked-using-a-png-file-loaded-with-malicious-code
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1563085935218.gif (500x491, 355K)

bass

>iShit
Found your problem.

>buy Androne
>pozzed with a simple text message
>1 million HIV+ phones

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/android-security-flaw-hack-samsung-huawei-phone-text-message-sms-a9093111.html

Better than lagPhone.

>HIV is better than Herpes bro, honest!

How many times have iPhones been bricked by the wrong sms? Is it three or just two?

This is what iFaggots actually believe.

baste

Good job I wasn’t quoting myself, Androne.

>friend sends anjeet picture
>owned immediately
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3070649/android-could-be-hacked-using-a-png-file-loaded-with-malicious-code

iJeets will defend this.

an ijeet is literally defending this right now

the bastening

blasted

This

don't iphones come from the factory already infected with ios?

bessed

baste

bas

@72826121
seethe

Iran and China knows I like traps, pay for hookers, cheat on my miserable tier taxes. Just like anyone else. And I'm not even in the USA and neither on their soil. They can't ban my phone number either.

day of the rope

based

dilate

Ha!

How can a website install iOS?

cast

>quickly fixed
>after 2 years

apple has been on a slow downhill slide into boomer-tier product marketing along the likes of Bose, Dyson, and other overpriced toy companies

Look, say what you will about convenience or whatever, most of the people i see with ipads are boomers who completely refused to pay attention to the internet for the first 25 years of its existence and they're playing catch-up and think using an ipad makes them better than other people because they spent $500 on it. because its the first time they have ever spent money on a computer.

apple doesnt care about tech literate people or nerds anymore. they're just gonna sell overpriced crap to old people who think they are hip and with it for owning an apple watch and reading gawker on their ipad. apple products are for people who literally missed the last decade of cultural context and can't wait to use social media

>slow

Imagine locking your devices down to near uselessness (except for your own apps, of course), but to STILL manage to churn out more vulnerabilities than your competition.

If you buy iOS at this point, you deserve it.

All hail satania

this is actually significant

read the shit you post, you actually have to accept the poz configurations when the prompt pops up, meanwhile a single unicode letter could crash an iPhone

At least iOS is actively patched unlike lagshit

basted

B

>applel only pretends to care about technology
>nobody is surprised

@72836547
>patch

Attached: 1547388566066.png (994x961, 335K)

yikes

>announced by google researchers
lol I bet they did that to fuck with Apple.

Google security disclosures is basically just a front group for the NSA.

cringe

really made me thing

it's quick for applel

oof

basado y rojopastillado

bass desu

this btfos the itoddler

>could

thistbhfam

have sex

b

@72826233