Fuck Jewgle

But not like this

Attached: 1551763483364.jpg (3000x1000, 493K)

Is there a normal leather one? I'm not vegan

meatniggers like you will get the rope soon

Attached: alf-640x379.jpg (640x379, 52K)

Those look nice, too bad they're full of chink botnet hardware.

I'd rather take that over sjw tranny botnet hardware from google

HOLY SHIT! IT'S A FUCKING WASHING MACHINE WHICH CAN CALL! holy fucking shit touch screen phones are one hell of a disaster, not only are they crap but the longer they exist the worse they look

Attached: u_10134532.jpg (1000x887, 68K)

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.

How's your acidic sweat going vegetablefag? Been feeding irrational and angry lately? That's your brain shutting down due to not getting the nourishment it needs to survive.

>Vegan leather
Did they give a fancy name to plastics?

Get fucked

Attached: IMG_20190920_072146_229.jpg (1280x960, 131K)

Attached: 234t8c.jpg (540x275, 31K)

WHO tf told Huawei to go dilate

Attached: 1549392724365.png (656x688, 587K)

>vegan leather

Attached: D9QFfFLXsAAzI-6.jpg (1024x498, 88K)

Is the bolt cutter for gelding dogs? Is this some stray sterilisation movement?

>vegan leather green
>vegan leather orange
what?

/ck/ here. Rate my dinner.

Attached: 20190919_195330.jpg (1719x1289, 559K)

Show the cut and we'll see.

>No ketchup
You're no better than the user you're replying to.

I like my t-bones rare

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-012554_Gallery365.jpg (1080x1100, 799K)

what the fuck is that notch? isnt chinky phones already solved that?

My nigga

On my poorfag p30 lite thats where the speaker is.

That shit ain t done nigga

>vegan leather
So it's not leather.

Yep, good shit as expected.
I'd have veered ever so slightly more on the done side, but this is good.

What am I looking at?

2/10, outer char is absolute shit, what the fuck did you cook it in, a toaster? Fucking heathen..

BASED
RARE

>vegan
>chokes on dicks all day
Hypocrite

>implying "vegan leather", which is just average everyday buzzword marketing nonsense that's at least easy to pick out, is the worst part of this
No, that's the fact that prices start at $900 and go up to $2300.
I swear, this thing must have been made specifically for European instagram thots since they have disposable income, it's a luxury brand there, the camera is supposed to be some insane wizardy, and it comes with a god damn wirelessly controlled studio light that's too small to be useful outside of a bedroom. But without the play store, they're never going to buy it, because most of them have no idea you can just download an .apk.

does this kill the itoddlers

Neck yourself, uncultured swine.

Attached: garbo.png (500x540, 236K)

>I swear, this thing must have been made specifically for European instagram thots
Even they won't buy a phone without Google services.

looks trash also no google play store most likely

>Google Play refuses to open in a Mate 30, fresh from APKmirror

Yeah this basically kills the phone except in China where they never had Google Play in the first place.

Uh...yeah. That's what I was sort of implying with my last sentence.
That's because you need at least services framework, account manager, and play services before the play store will launch.

Generic brand salt and pepper grinders, 3/10, would not bang

Maybe. Huawei is betting that they're big enough that if you want to do business in China, you have to be in their app store. Meanwhile there will probably be some easy way of sideloading shit like gmail. It may be another Tencent vs Valve, except with bigger stakes. This game is as dangerous for Google as it is for Huawei, so the US might have to cuck on the embargo if they want to retain control of the OS that powers 90% of the world's phones.

They can't call it leather when it isn't leather, and "fake leather" sounds bad. Vegan leather gives you a good idea of what it will be like and has the added bonus of scoring points with a lot of people right now, as not only "vegan" doesn't have the "stigma" of fake, but it makes a lot of people feel good about themselves. Good marketing imo.

I added to what you said, fuck you. Maybe if you said more and implied less then I wouldn't have to you stupid fucking cunt.

It's so dumb. By not making an exception for Google, Americans gimped their own ability to botnet hundreds of millions of chinkphones.

Attached: 1564100601686.png (1147x1080, 530K)

Google is big enough to not work with governments in general, and if they keep growing, they will eventually be the government.

The fact that they're already getting probed by Congress and couldn't even convince Trump to let them botnet Huawei shows they're nothing in the end.

>ketchup
If I could reach through my screen and slap you I would, you fucking McDonalds streetshitter.

Food, I think

>So, uncooked.

Enjoy your cancer, charcoal-eating mutt

am I going insane or have I seen this exact same thread before, because I'm sure I have, even the responses are the same

Eat bugs. Have less children. Refugees welcome.

Attached: 1556682913283.webm (716x846, 2.81M)

Hell yes comrade

Kill yourself rust fag

Hot pot. Barbarian.

Yuck. I'm Asian btw

you gotta be a retard to buy huawei after the whole US sanction shit even if it's reversed. Unstable support for your phone

Trash software anyway

>vegan leather
So pleather?
Chingrish reaching another level of irony

>wanting Ketchup with steak
The noose is hung for people like you first.

Imagine being such a brain bashed taste bud-less faggot that you prefer well done over rare.

Attached: 238247EC-38AC-4B24-82B6-4E4C50FA7497.jpg (585x399, 79K)

Am I the only one looking at the Kirin 990? About the only interesting change is this new fabrication.

How did they solve the Google Cloud Messaging problem?
I bought Nokia X2 before, I knew I didn't need Google and I didn't care. But there was some sort of their own push service, and you had to rebuild the app to work with it and only Facebook did that. Basically every other app didn't receive any pushes unless you open the app.

Honestly the way they placed the cameras in a black cirlce is 10x better than what Basedpple is doing

MIUI comes with something called Facebook Services. It even notified about updates outside of the Play store.

like how her first reflex is to open her mouth

she looks like she got negative digit IQ

underrated

Ohh fuck you, I want hotpot so much right now I'm drooling on my desk.

Even sticks the tongue out.

wtf, it looks like a washing machine

>Third of the phone is a fucking camera
The absolute state of smart phones

>that muscle memory
lel

God I wish that were me

I like how well trained she is, first thing she does is open her mouth.
Proper bimbo sex slave for her arab/ruskies owners.

Finally something good came out of Vegans.

Said the 50 pound malnourished skeleton
What are you going to do? Have calcium deficiency until they die?

>three cameras? three, huh?
>HOW ABOUT 4 CAMERAS? WHAT NOW BITCH? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO, HUH?
The current stare of mobile tech is depressing.