I just got fired from my IT job after only 4 days. Ask me anything

I just got fired from my IT job after only 4 days. Ask me anything.

Attached: DKApXRLX0AAiJpo.jpg (1200x928, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shapeshifter.mystrikingly.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck did you do dude

what did you do this time user?

Post your battlestation, what phone do you use?

Issues with HR, I presume?

Apparently I was asking the same questions to many times. I received nothing but positive feedback during my short time there. I only recall asking the same question on two occasions, and it was just to clarify that if I was doing my task correctly.

Which HRT medication are you on?

how was social interaction

I don't believe so, it was a temp contract and I never met any HR representatives.

Stephen, you've got to get over it. We asked you politely to remember to shower before coming into work. We thought we emphasized and encouraged a high standard of hygiene when hiring you. All you had to do was follow that.

>asking the same questions to many times
Doesn't sound like nice place to work, fuck em.

So what happened then?

It was fine.

should have went chad mode user, slap some skin on your way in and sit down asking for a line of coke

I explained above that apparently I was "asking the same questions to many times". I only recall on two occasions I asked them the same question, and it was to clarify that I was doing my job correctly. I received nothing but positive feedback from them until my recruited called me and told me that they are ending the contract.

what was the question?

Based on how similar this post is to the reply above, I definitely see what the problem is man. You're kinda autistic, and if I can tell over the Internet, it must be terrible working with you IRL.

The questions were related to the Windows migration project we were doing. I have no experience with imaging software so after they explained the 30+ steps I needed to do, I occasionally asked them to clarify that I was doing it correctly. I did not want to make a mistake.

>I received nothing but positive feedback during my short time there.
>get in trouble anyway
I'm currently going through the same thing.

Attached: CharlieBrownKnowsThatFeel.gif (500x375, 371K)

They're treating him like a retard because they know he's disabled, and then they fired him because he just wasn't up to the task.

Did you lie about your experience or something?

If they truly did fuck you over then they're a shitty company anyway. Hopefully you got some sort of severance package or can now file for unemployment

No no, that's me.

>severance package after working for 4 days
What the fuck man? How entitled can you be?

No, I work for a big IT staffing company. I did not even interview for this position. Since I was already working another contact, after that contract expired my recruiter told me about this job and said if I want the job, its mine.

May I have some s*x please?

kek. Maybe this isn't too far from the truth.
>I was already working another contact
How were you working the contact man? Were you his blowjobber, or you only did lap dances?

Did you ask for specific examples?

Were you asking questions every step of the way?

>Did you ask for specific examples?
wut
>fired for asking too many questions
>he asks too many questions about why he's getting fired
top kek

I'm sorry but I am not sure what you are asking to be honest.

And no, 90% of the things they explained to me I got immediately. It was only specific questions about how to use the imaging software, to make so I was not making an error during this process.

Do you suffer from any mild autism? I am asking in good faith.

Fuck them OP.
Get back on your feet and get a work in a better place.

I have never been officially diagnosed but I have the suspicion that I might have a mild form of Aspergers.

Aspergers stopped existing years ago man. You're either autistic or you're not; you don't get to be a snowflake anymore.

Ok, then I guess I'm not autistic. Sorry.

>wut
Partially just to bust their balls, but mainly to squeeze more info out of his accuser.

Guess again fuckboi. Because you type autistic AF.

not OP but finesteride, spironolactone and estrodiol, my doctor thinks im faking it so I order from here shapeshifter.mystrikingly.com/

Ok, then I guess I am autistic.

>fired for asking too many questions
that's why you don't do IT for the mafia, user

>my doctor thinks im faking it
What

>first day at work
>not deleting every system32 folder you can find
>not sudo rm -rf /ing everything you can find
What is this, kindergarten?

Not that user but I've been to several psychiatrists be nothing but doubtful of everything I was saying. I don't blame them since most people in my area are probably lying to get drugs to sell. That being said gender dysphoria doesn't real.

I was once fired because because I saw my boss at the grocery store and didn't let him cut in line

Wow I thought I was an asshole but you're a natural.

>my doctor thinks im faking it
you are

How hard is it to get into IT without a degree? I'm thinking about dropping out since it seems I'm not good enough for college

are you black and were you living in jim crow alabama or something?

You did a good thing, nepotism is evil

Would you let your boss fuck your ass if he antes to? Just to keep those 12$/hr?

so you probably have a weird personality that didn't fit the employer's ideal, and they came up with an excuse to let you go

I value a person who sticks to their principles. You did the right thing.

It's not gonna happen.

>cute office lady boss
100%

Companies offer it for a reason. Why are you not entitled to the package they promised you specifically in the event if you get shitcanned? Grow a pair, cuckboy

Idk. He told me not to come in the next day. I thought He was joking so I showed up and then he fired me.

Oh well, so much for becoming a productive member of society.

Attached: 1491071226697.png (500x307, 75K)

op will you go to work again tomorrow but with a camera and act like a clown? like, clown suit and all. it'll be funny.
also did you have a good day otherwise?
>not OP
nobody cares you fucking nulloid

Where are you located, what skills do you have, what do you want to do, are you willing to relocate?

As long as he has more of a sense of humour than you I'd open wide for him.

Absolute clown

I was staying late after work and sniffing the eats of all the female programmers. On day 3 the security guard caught me.
What am I going to do bros? Are my future jobs going to know about my brap addiction. This was the reason I got canned at my last job. Please bros I'm scared........

Attached: 1005583.gif (1142x709, 7K)

>where are you located
Florida
>skills
I can make simple c programs, have experience with quality testing, and interestingly like I op, I have experince working with imaging software like acronis from my current job
>willing to relocate
Yes

Don't worry user, we've all been there.

Attached: chairsniffer1.jpg (636x333, 35K)

Not bad but I don't need those skills. Best of luck.
If you're cute and willing to wear a maid outfit I can offer you a different job for a few months.

Just go to community college and supplement your resume with certs.

>not secure

Have you ever had sex with another man?
Have you ever had sex with a man dressed up as a girl?
Have you ever wanted to be the girl in a relationship?
Why or why not?

Attached: Yuru.Yuri.full.904806.jpg (776x1098, 178K)

Back off Anonymous, I asked first.

are you that fucker I had to deal with all yesterday who couldn't ssh into his own god damned servers and launch a fucking docker container for 4 goddamn hours?

It's definitely possible to get into IT without a degree. But depending on what exactly the problem with college is, it might be very difficult. You gotta keep motivating yourself to learn in this field.

Me on the left

Me on the far right with no boobs

what were your daily duties?

this
senior engineers can smell fear
we don't necessarily know exactly what you don't understand, but we know that you don't.

we expect you to come up with specific and concise questions. Half of any job is always communication.

this sounds like prime autism, not knowing the other party is serious when they say "don't come into work tomorrow" and having to be explicitly fired when it was heavily hinted at

damn OP that sucks how will you recover?
Also are you a white male, by chance?

You're Indian, aren't you?

I've had my full time job for 5 years. good pay, benefits, opportunities, i enjoy the problem solving and the projects are numerous.

I still want to die but I'm leaving for japan for 6 months next year so I eventually get to quit and tell people to fuck off

how many dangerhairs were present in the workplace user

Damn, I’ve been incompetent at my IT job and I’m still going strong being a clueless moron. I guess I’m literally never getting fired

What are you doing in nipland?

anime fantasy

>they have clen
fucking based

attention seeking fuck thus question was directed at op not you. what is wrong with you ?

didn't you know they wanted someone with IT skills just by the title of the job?

Fuck them. Be happy it took just four days of your life. Keep searching, user, I believe in you.

There exists a remote possibility that trannies might be slightly mentally unwell.

The term nepotism refers to familial ties, user.