Is there any reason to use this over Veracrypt?

Is there any reason to use this over Veracrypt?

Attached: nl-announcement-social.png (1200x628, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nordvpn.com/blog/nordvpn-introduces-a-warrant-canary/
nordvpn.com/about-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, there's no reason to use either. Just use gpg on your shell.

nordvpn.com/blog/nordvpn-introduces-a-warrant-canary/
nordvpn.com/about-us/ - bottom of page daily. CHECK EVERYDAY!

No. VeraCrypt is well-tried and audited. Although there is really no need to use either, default Linux full disk encryption is enough.

no reasons at all to use a potentially compromised system. stick to using veracrypt.
> warrant canary
snake oil for fucking retards.

How about when sharing files online though?

>Audited by people who are required by law to stfu when they find stuff!
>99.9% of users know shit all about auditing anything in a professional manor!
Yeah boi! You trust those other people like the idiot you truly are! YEAH BOI!

hello nordvpn marketing prostitute. please kill yourself in a timely fashion. nobody is interested in using compromised software from a bunch of fucking faggots at nord.

Okay retard.

If you want to share something safely, don't do it online. If you want solid cloud (cloud is antithesis to security though) use Disroot.

>VeraCrypt is well-tried and audited
I don't follow development because I have no use for such software, but is each release fully audited? Is every commit checked for underhanded code? I doubt it.

>Said nothing at a software architect level what so ever!
YEAH BOI! Keep spouting off non technical nothings! Keep on guessing that der free software is safe because paid shills who keep it backdoored!

You can't audit software at a professional level like we can!

Attached: CRYPTO_GODS.png (1200x600, 13K)

The audit here was mostly for issues and concerns found within TrueCrypt, before forking. They were all fixed in next version of Veracrypt (1.19 afaik). You can check changes done since that time yourself.

But then again, I don't think there is too many reasons to use VeraCrypt if you are on Linux.

2/10 bait.

It's a bunch of weird people from the left who manage it now. If you're not the nice lil NPC you ought to be. They'll open that backdoor to screw you! While only keeping the left safe.

>Still can't say anything at with technical skillz!
Uh-huh. We hear you not!
I bet you're one of those asshats who troll people from windows.
You act like you're running this shit but you can't even edit your registry without fucking it up! YEAH BOI! YEAH!

I bet the only linux you've ever actually tried and failed at was Ubuntu! OMG OMG! HEK HEK!

Attached: not_you.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

Get BestCrypt Container encryption as long as they sell it. Somewhen, it will be forbidden.

Attached: Ты гей-ретард мальчик!.jpg (1080x1334, 688K)

31 flavors of backdoors as the days turn!

Attached: BACKDOOR_CITY_PLEBS.jpg (1800x2729, 418K)

>use gpg to encrypt file
>upload
>download
>gpg -output -input
>get file back

>31 flavors of backdoors as the days turn!
Nigger!
>Since back in 2013, we have formally stated that BestCrypt has never included any backdoors or related weakness to the software, as well as publishing our source code for all encryption modules (BestCrypt Development Kit).

EVERYBODY KEEPS SAYING SHIT THAT'S NOT TRUE!
Every 2,5,10,20 years something leaks to let everyone know NOPE it wasn't encrypted after all!
You go right ahead and live in your fantasy land!
>BestCrypt lives rent free up in your head because someone said it was safe to do so!
Cuck!

Use it for some 20 yrs. Yes, it costs but is solid. But then agsin, whatever floats yr boat, brainlet.

I really wonder what fucking state secret level private info do Jow Forums users have that you're all so worried...
I'm sending some shitty translation I did for a friend, is someone gonna intercept it and do what with it?
You and your stuff are not important, just like me, nobody cares about stuff you "share online"

It's the principle of the thing. If you want to be able to keep things private, you should be able to.

>why do you need privacy, goy?
Send me all your login credentials, browser and chat history and other personal information, retard.

Privacy is security. It ensures you will be left alone. Now and in the future. By criminals, governments, future employers and anyone else..