Cybersecurity officer in work installed some kind of threat protection system on host where my hidden minecraft vm is...

cybersecurity officer in work installed some kind of threat protection system on host where my hidden minecraft vm is hosted

Attached: yikes.jpg (240x240, 7K)

Probably because they detected an unusual cpu load, or power draw from it.

imagine using your work pc for games, do your work. you should not have time for Minecraft

If you're that bored at work you should be studying for a new cert, reading up on other technologies, or at least catching up on current events from non MSM sources. Completely wasting your time during the most productive hours of your day is degenerate and bluepilled. Get some ambition and get paid to better yourself.

rm - rf that shit

This.
Grow up, OP

I would tell OP to look for a job where he actually does something if I believed he could do it.

Honestly, I used to do work IT dept and one thing I had to do was migrate everyone's data to new machines and I couldn't just switch out the drives because they had to be new ones. Low and behold, 10GB worth of photos and videos. 2 hours to migrate over because people need to look at their photos of their dogs at work

>cybersecurity officer
please tell this is just a vague description of what he does, instead of his actual title.
this is some straight up mall ninja shit. what a title!

Not OP but most desk jobs are fucking around for 60%+ of the day, especially if you're doing a paid to think job rather than brainlet shit like data entry. The instant anyone tries to shorten a workday is the second overtime becomes de facto mandatory

>LARPing NEETs

More likely trade workers that ruin their back by doing monotonous, brainlet work 12-14 hours a day that spend their free time going on about how they do "real manly work" while at the same time throwing shitfits over robots replacing them

Paul Blart: Cybersecurity Cop!

Non msm sources are cancer. Many of them deny fucking climate change. It's retarded.

Fair point.
It's quiet at my work today, desu

> Many of them deny fucking climate change.
Come back when your climate model is complete enough to explain the MWP and the LIA. It would help your case if your data on rising temperatures weren't all collected in the middle of concrete jungles as well.

>50% of the storage space is dedicated to the copies of karens fucking dogs she emails to people and they don't delete them.

Dropbox, Google Drive. Less than 10/month for her dog pictures but nooo "Fuck the IT guys". It's not like we make sure your accounts are secure and 2FA is enabled.. or we don't monitor suspicious activity on your accounts

>karens fucking dogs
It is vital to human culture that these pictures be preserved.

Litterally none of that matters when it's been agreed for 30+ years that man is causing climate change unseen in millions of years.

>A: the temperature isn't what it should be
>B: what should the temperature be?
>A: that doesn't matter

Attached: 614VmsFwoNL._SX466_.jpg (466x460, 25K)

>posts random shit that makes no sense

Hurrr duurrrr look at me I'm a climate change denier! I saw a YouTube video where someone said smart sounding things! Duur huurrrrr

>unseen in millions of years
>millions
We've been in our current interglacial period for less than 12,000.

That's what's so crazy. No change like this in millions of years. It's worse than any ice age or melting.