Certs

Best certifications to get to get decent money quickly and theres a job market for. If you want to know around where, south fl. I'll make it up to Jow Forums by getting a Jow Forums tattoo if it works. I'll just one day post a pic of a tattoo that says Jow Forums and i'll write thank you if it turns out good, i dont want to spend more than a a year doing the cert, if theres good online certs, those aswell

Attached: 1567807447538.jpg (1280x1707, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/books/network-security-certification-2-books
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ginko a shit

RHCSA

>south fl
Give up, the industry here is dead and companies won't hire you unless you have 3+ years of experience

>decent money quickly
No single cert will catapult you into a sixfig job if that's what you're asking for. Just start with the basics, Comptia A+/Net+/Sec+ and a CCNA R+S (honestly this pretty much entirely replaces the Net+ so if you're a quick learner get it and then the Sec+).
Humble Bundle has a study guide charity sale whatever thing going on right now if you want something to pick through and see if you even know enough to get those. humblebundle.com/books/network-security-certification-2-books
If you see something else that gets mentioned on a lot of job searches around you then that might be handy as well.

Attached: 1565275724277.jpg (474x625, 45K)

im not looking for six figures but atleast 40k and thank you for the recommended steps
i can lie :)
i'll look into this
wut

anymore suggestions everyone?

Attached: 1567966510397.png (1189x1200, 1.35M)

We love Ginko here

AHHH AHHH HMMMM HAHHHHHHH HHAAAAAAAA IM COOMMMMMMIIIIINNNNGGGG

Attached: 1568837161385-g.png (925x919, 714K)

>chinks make anime characters look Caucasians
>chinks try to cosplay anime characters
>they fail
>they use photoshop
>they still fail
fucking lmao

Getting into to helpdesk jobs that pay $20 is ight.
Now you need to get that fucking resume up and shit or you'll be fucking passed up. Who am I going to hire? The guy with a CCNA cert but no experience or the guy with Net+ and Sec+ who has 1 year experience with doing networking on CISCO products.
If you lie people will find out. God speed though user. God speed.

terrible, who likes this shit

Attached: Rina-Azase-017.jpg (1600x1067, 105K)

>If you lie people will find out.
Sure, that's why there are millions of pajeets with degree mill degrees in the US, because honesty is important.
No one will find out. I lie all the time at work. No one is watching, no one cares.

All it takes is one time to ruin your reputation

Cause they can probably do that job half way decent and don't give a fuck. Seems like you have no fucking skills in IT. If you did you would at least know the answer to this question. Ain't even going to waste my time explaining to you with this shit. You know do you foo. lmfaooo

Cute feet, would lick

Attached: 1560670946641m.jpg (1024x725, 53K)

What question, retard?

how do you get tits that small on a normal female figure

"What cert do I need to get quick money??????"
Bruh you're fucking stooopid if you don't know the market where you live you dumb fuck. Honestly have fun being a telemarketer.

I don't dont dare send me more

I'm not OP and you write like an ESL dummy. Kindly do the needful and fuck off back to India.

A good Cirt will let you be considered at the very very base level. Get your A+, Net+ and Sec+ to get your foot in the door in some help desk job. The #1 thing a lot of these companies are looking for is experience first and foremost. Get those certs to be considered and put your foot in the door. After (hopefully) keeping your position and advancing yourself in the industry start looking for better jobs or get additional Certs to get into positions you'd like more. CCNA will get you into Networking, RHCSA for server administration etc.

TLDR: get your basics first and get your foot in the door.

Not him but what does esl mean?

You

speaks spanish but government protected or something

I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean the pronoun "you" user. But maybe you mixed it up a bit because (You) are one.
Oh? I'm more interested in what word each letter in the acronym corresponds to.

English as a Secondary oral Language.

>Thinking of how people write on a board that post about 2D Chinese girls and who has the best feet
Damn vro you really got me. Lemme go to back to India where I can shit in the street

She literally looks like a boy.
If you get off to this, you're literally gay and also a pedo.

Tellme thats not a trap

English is my main language but I do know Spanish, it's ESOL. I don't stress how I write online since who the fuck cares. Honestly as long as my point gets across then genuinely who in the hell cares.

BTW thank you to everyone who took the time to give me advice. Tomorrow i'll read all the responses but have to sleep now since I have work early in the morning. Thank you all and rest well.

Attached: 1568670106789.jpg (478x361, 14K)

Will CCNA and RHCSA without A+, Net+, and Sec+ get me through the door?

There's literally nothing wrong with being either.

Would give her/him/it some dick