archive.is/hSxEy
archive.is/pxBRI
archive.is/2eUat
archive.is/QHtiZ
archive.is/lyvW0
archive.is/MZqw8
archive.is/kQ82e
archive.is/Tlwpw
web.archive.org/web/20131102034838/http://pjmedia.com/blog/climategate-noaa-and-nasa-complicit-in-data-manipulation/
web.archive.org/web/20100224025212/http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article7004936.ece
web.archive.org/web/20090929125116/https://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/09/27/quote-of-the-week-20-ding-dong-the-stick-is-dead/
web.archive.org/web/20091122160941/http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100017393/climategate-the-final-nail-in-the-coffin-of-anthropogenic-global-warming/
archive.is/ORhhh
archive.is/9pnLg
archive.is/Y4cMr
archive.is/vjShO
youtu.be/oYhCQv5tNsQ
youtu.be/BC1l4geSTP8
un.org/en/climatechange/
magaimg.net/img/8gaa.jpg
archive.is/0KnJz
magaimg.net/img/8gab.jpg
climate.nasa.gov/news/2743/the-scientific-method-and-climate-change-how-scientists-know/
berkeleyearth.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats this about?

It's about saving the world.

When will AMD be joining the march and stopping their cpu's/gpu's from setting fire to houses?

An argument could be made that by killing people who would buy AMD products you're reducing their carbon footprint because they can't buy more stuff.

>software that wastes over three out of four cycles
>"we need to end global warming"
k

This but unironically

Why are the corporations pushing this global warming shit so hard now? It's not like the """science""" is any clearer than it was 10 years ago.

Is it because of Trump?

+0.0075 usd have been deposited to your account.

Attached: 10,000 yen lpz.png (480x550, 288K)

KDE 3 was the last version anyone ever willingly used. Who cares what these failures do.

Because even retards are seeing the effects of climate change now.

Of course this user is right, data wasn't collected the last 10 years after all.

There's scientific data proving human made global warming since at least the 80s. As the other user said it's just that the accumulated data proving it is so much now than even a retard could see it. Everyone in the scientific community agrees now, there's so much proof that it's simply not possible to argue against it.

t. brainwashed fucking idiots.
They deliberately pump out as much statistics as humanly possible to completely flood the skeptics out. Then they engineer this bullshit false narrative that "Everyone in the scientific community agrees now" when that's completely false.

Good job being useful idiots though, the U.N. will be pleased with your performance.

I want aware Jow Forums was full of retards

nice ad hominems

Do they support nuclear power?

if they want to stop climate change so badly they just have to stop sending foreign aid to niggers, pakis, chinks, spics and poos. the third worlds population growth is unsustainable and needed to stop 20 years ago. fucking Catholic charities and NGOs fucking up the earf.

>It's all a massive conspiracy!
No.

also im half black and half Peruvian i literally cannot be raycis. what i posted is just the truth.

Slacktivism designed to distract and take the heat off of western consumer culture and the handful of corporations actually doing the polluting to support it.
People with this unironic opinion are the reason we're in for some fun times in the latter half of the century. Hope the brief feeling of self-righteousness for doing absolutely nothing was worth it!

>I don't understand how populations work!

All first world nation populations are declining. All third world nation populations are booming. Africas population would not be where its at if the US didnt pump up their numbers with aid, same for every other shithole. their numbers are completely unsustainable and will do more damage in the long run then some dude in a Prius in texarcana. the 3rd world simply arent meant to live like us. they should be left to their own devices like the sentinelese. its the truth

Imagine being this dumb, holy shit

This is all you useful idiots can conjure up in response. How pathetic and brainwashed lmao.

>Africas population would not be where its at if the US didnt pump up their numbers with aid, same for every other shithole.
Nah, shitty conditions are exactly why the birth rates are so high. Instead of relying on money or competent services to support them, niggers rely on their children.

most of us will be dead by then. feel good while you can.

Reminder chinks have been contributing to 80% of the pollution in the world for years and years, at least target the right person for the shitty climate crusade

Attached: 1551455701335.gif (344x391, 2.56M)

>t. gnomo

Shit, I don't know what is worse.
Climate change fags, or SJWs.
All of them are disgusting.
SJWs are just plain niggers.
Climate fags haven't banned 100+ CO2 per KM new shitboxes yet, however it is not only possible to make such cars, but they also will be hybrids, which means electric grid might get load it needs to get most efficiency out of power plants....

KONQI saves the environment!

Anthropogenic emission from burning fossil fuel and dumping CO2 to the atmosphere drives the current unprecedented climate change

1. CO2 and many other gases have "greenhouse" properties in that they allow visible light to pass through (hence invisible), but trap and re-emit infrared radiation. This is literally 19th century science, first proposed by Joseph Fourier in 1824, verified and quantified experimentally beyond reasonable doubt by Svante Arrhenius.

2. CO2 in the atmosphere has been rising, and this is a result of fossil fuel combustion (pic related). CO2 can be measured experimentally in the lab, and the stable isotopes of CO2 plunges into the negative values. Fossil fuel has distinct negative isotopic signature compared to natural CO2. This is also an undeniable fact from observation.

3. You add 1+2, you would expect the radiative energy budget of the earth to be out of equilibrium. This is exactly what we observe, based on satellites that measures total energy in vs. energy out by CERES satellite at NASA.earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/EnergyBalance/page6.phpOn average, only 71% of energy entering the Earth is leaving. 2nd law of thermodynamics and conservation of energy states that when a system had energy imbalance, T must go up.
In short, CO2 causes greenhouse effect. Humans put CO2 into the atmosphere through fossil fuel burning. The earth is now in energy imbalance due to additional CO2, and therefore warming. All basic, high school physics that should be easy to understand

Attached: 250px-Mascot_konqi.png (743x384, 135K)

Interestingly enough, latin shitholes are entering "white" growth levels. It is slowing down slowly.
While other shitskins...

Global warming is the best thing happening. First time in like 10 years i saw the real summer. Fuck marches against global warming.
t. russki

I feel that бpaт. B poт eбaл +16 гpaдycoв лeтoм. +30 зaeбиcь.
Пeндocы cocнyли, пycть жapятcя пpи 120 гpaдycaх. Цeльcия.

you're right and wrong, shitty conditions do lead to high birthrates but shitty conditions also level out the population too. disease, war, famine all these things would level out the 3rd world if there was no first world intervention. by not giving Africa,China,India etc any help the 1st worlds population would shrink substantially due to no 3rd world immigration and the 3rd worlds population would level out to sustainable levels rather then the artificially foreign aid inflated numbers we have today thus helping the environment. if Africans figure out agriculture and feed themselves awesome. if Indians find a way to give their 1billion+ population clean water when their supply runs out in 20 years thats great too. the 1st world just needs to stay out of everyones business and let nature take its course.

i have seen that it gives me hope. if we're lucky other nations will follow suit. still, more needs to be done and the foreign aid needs to stop.

awesome, glad I'll never use KDE. if they really wanted to help people would be calling their politician demanding more clean nuclear energy and to curb the global population. its a bunch of dumb hippies with no understanding of reality or the world
consider this, we could be using our aid to sterilize the population instead. pay them $10 and cut the cords. No issues and those niggers would totally buy it.

Ecли бы тoлькo тeмпepaтypa. У мeня в пpoшлoм гoдy coлнцe 2 eбaных нeдeли былo в июнe, пoтoм c кoнцa июня дo ceнтябpя ливeнь нa ливнe, a дaжe ecли нe ливeнь, oдин хyй вce нeбo в чepных тyчaх и coлнцa мecяцaми нe виднo.

>we should sterilize them

do you not realise that the very suggestion to sterilize them is yet again more 1st world intervention? literally just leave them be for 50 years and the problem takes care of itself. furthermore by forcefully sterilizing an entire population youd give the bleeding hearts more incentive to intervene. just leave them alone till theyre ready to join civilization. if theyre never ready then thats fine too they have their land we have ours.

Attached: 1568955251785.png (1453x913, 697K)

not to mention the immense effort it would require to properly sterilize large populations of undesirables compared to just dumping a bag of money on a bunch of corrupt shitheads and letting them do whatever with it

globalclimatestrike.net/
>What is planned?
>Millions of school climate strikers have been leaving their classrooms every Friday. Now they hope that everyone else will join them in action. Going on climate strike means people everywhere walking out of their homes, their offices, their farms, their factories. Everyone is needed to disrupt business as usual: from sports stars, actors and teachers to food industry workers, psychologists, delivery drivers and everything in between. We can all take part, whatever our circumstances, by refusing to accept the status quo. Already people in 150 countries are organising for the global climate strikes this September. Some will spend the day in protest against new pipelines and mines, or the banks that fund them; some will highlight the oil companies fuelling this crisis and the politicians that enable them. Others will spend the day in action raising awareness in their communities and pushing for solutions to the climate crisis that have justice and equity at their heart. On a grossly unequal planet, not everyone will be able to take a day off or take part in the same way. But we can all take a stand and make our voices heard. Find out how.
How does this help anything?

First it was 'the ice age is coming!'
magaimg.net/img/8g9k.jpg

Then it was 'global warming is going to cook the earth and melt the glaciers!'
magaimg.net/img/8g9s.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8ga7.jpg
But this was debunked spectacularly.
magaimg.net/img/8gca.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8haw.jpg

It was proven that climate scientists doctored results, fabricated data, illegally erased data, prevented other scientists from using the data and verifying their conclusions, and knew that the results they got did not find the earth was warming.
magaimg.net/img/88k0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hav.jpg
archive.is/oNa3o
archive.is/QCCCo
archive.is/L2BPD
archive.is/aflzk
archive.is/8VIXn
archive.is/PMnPr
archive.is/wcHp
archive.is/hSxEy
archive.is/pxBRI
archive.is/2eUat
archive.is/QHtiZ
archive.is/lyvW0
archive.is/MZqw8
archive.is/kQ82e
archive.is/Tlwpw
web.archive.org/web/20131102034838/http://pjmedia.com/blog/climategate-noaa-and-nasa-complicit-in-data-manipulation/
web.archive.org/web/20100224025212/http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article7004936.ece
web.archive.org/web/20090929125116/https://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/09/27/quote-of-the-week-20-ding-dong-the-stick-is-dead/
web.archive.org/web/20091122160941/http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100017393/climategate-the-final-nail-in-the-coffin-of-anthropogenic-global-warming/

The official U.N. IPCC report was fraudulent too
archive.is/ORhhh

And the statistically fraudulent claim that 97% of scientists agree, was debunked too
archive.is/9pnLg
archive.is/Y4cMr
archive.is/vjShO

The Great Global Warming Swindle - Full Documentary presents it nicely youtu.be/oYhCQv5tNsQ

Attached: 1564416190095.png (1024x433, 415K)

CO2 In perspective
youtu.be/BC1l4geSTP8

And now it's 'devastating man-made climate change!'
un.org/en/climatechange/

And here are some of the environmental signs they say prove the earth is warming and the climate is changing.

Sea levels are rising...
magaimg.net/img/8gaa.jpg

Temperatures are rising...
During the last hundred years the temperature increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C
archive.is/0KnJz

And glaciers are disappearing...
magaimg.net/img/8gab.jpg

Attached: 1564416245176.png (2898x2226, 2.12M)

Imagine living right next to a giant naked nuclear reactor floating in space (with an historically-confirmed tendency for mood swings), and yet blaming annual temperature increases on cow farts.

Yet another reason not to use KDE.
As if any more were required.

>It's da sun's fault. Muh cycles
It's funny how i never see models for these cycles, historical precedents for such dramatic 1C+ swings over 30 years(and no, muh little ice age doesn't come close), or when they are supposed to end.
Before, anti-climate change fags usually proped a baseless graph saying it should cool starting with 2015.
Now they just say it should cool somewhere in the future.

Embrace, Extend, Extinguish.
Note how they're all encouraging ethical consumerism rather than actually cutting down on their own massively polluting behaviours. Consumers get to feel like they're helping the planet, corporations get good PR without actually improving their behaviours, everyone wins until the planet catches fire.

I fight climate change by not running KDE

An actual sources. Finaly.

I have noticed KDE doing weird things. They pretend to be gay and shit, but when you look inside, you have white czech niggers, and germans there. All straight.
I guess they found a way to BTFO SJW.

Кyпи Intel и nVidia.

Actually it is not.
KDE is really CPU efficient.

>There's scientific data proving human made global warming since at least the 80s.
non of which is reproducible. The pillar of scientific research is the ability to reproduce the results. I am not supposed to believe 100 jews who signed an agreement or whatever.
Also correlation != causation

t.statistician

finally someone who doesn't speak in memes. there is hope for Jow Forums after all.

why is it that almost no one talks about actual pollution, i mean the shit that is happening in Beijing caused by coal plants. Or the insane amount of river pollution in India? Why no one talks about pollution in general and everyone is just "muh global warming" even though pollution affects us directly and has immediate effects.

Prove to me climate change is real and human-caused.

75 scientists have agreed that 1+1 = 11, thus we have to believe them.

Because pollution was a meme 40 years ago. They can't keep stressing one thing forever.
Also, climate retarded are indeed retarded, or pretend to be retarded.
For example, aviation. Planes are known to contribute 1% of global CO2 emissions, including their finger into the sky coefficients of equivalency (chem trails, etc...). They want to ban aviation, which is fucking inconvenient, dangerous, and potentially counterproductive (because people will buy minivans, they won't use trains because they are slow and filthy).
Or cars. It is possible to make efficient car. Prius, hybrid Toyota SUV shit. 1,5-2 times less CO2 emissions, than normal car. Reduced air pollution in traffic jams (regenerative electrodynamic braking + no engine idling)... But no, let's ignore that and make 1.0 liter turbo-farters, which do 5% less fuel consumption than NA engine, and last only 250 000 km.
Or ban of plastic straws and bags in white countries, while real polluters are China and India.

It helps brokers make profits

Global warming bad, pollution is fine.

>while real polluters are China and India.

this is the blackpill which climate change fags refuse to take. If these fuckers alone stop polluting, according to climatefags earth will enter another ice age.

>>Millions of school climate strikers have been leaving their classrooms every Friday.
>How does this help anything?
Taking a Friday off in the name of "helping the climate" you silly dum dum. I would take a Friday off claiming any action even if I don't give half shit about the cause.

I only heard they agreed humans _contribute_ to it.

Denying clime change is now in a same box as believing the Earth is flat
Just because nothing is happening to America doesn't mean that problem don't exist

>Denying clime change is now in a same box as believing the Earth is flat
classic CIA tactic, it is a conspiracy theory thus he is a flat earther. Except that flat earthers are absolute retards who don't accept science and "climate change deniers" are the ones who are seeking some evidence beyond simple correlation statistics that can be made by a babby to falsify facts.

climate.nasa.gov/news/2743/the-scientific-method-and-climate-change-how-scientists-know/

Ffs just fucking search it

Electric zeppelins.

Bad bait kid

>muh scientists know
>trust us!!
release the raw data and the exact mathematical formulas you used so that actual scientists can critique you and say whether your method is sound or not.

See

Have you given up on 5g now?

WTF I love KDE now

Stroking a rich jew bitch's ego.

>let me post my archives of tabloid-tier websites and pretend it's actual proofs
Post studies you Jow Forumsnigger

but '1' + 1 == 11.

No. Airtram.
>this is the blackpill which climate change fags refuse to take. If these fuckers alone stop polluting, according to climatefags earth will enter another ice age.
Interestingly enough, making something in China will pollute more, than making somewhere in Europe or Mexico.
Like 2 times less

Attached: 1546537321466.png (2500x407, 146K)

I think I stopped believing in global warming (back then it was called as such) when I was in some geography lecture referencing a book. Usual. The most interesting part about this was what the book told us regarding measures taken by the governments around the world in tackling global warming. Taxes. Lots of taxes. Thats all they ever did. More and more taxes. It was this moment I realised this whole thing is a scam to siphon loads of money out of the public expense. I felt disgusted and sort of a tinge of embarrassment in believing this farce.

Worse, people are still peddling this rubbish despite telling us time and time again that the polar ice caps will melt, flooding low lying areas, more disasters from the result of it and whatever doomsday scenario they can think of. They never happened. In 2006. In 2008. In 2010. In 2012. On and on. We are currently ending 2019 but still, it never happened. So, what gives? Over 99% and esteemed and renowned scientists have proved that global warming is real my ass. Oh wait, its climate change this time round. Ignoring the fact that climate is always changing.

Americans denying it until they die of heart disease won't change a thing. It's about mitigation now. Not that you can expect the current crop of half dead losers in power to do or care about it, they'll be long dead.

>western
user, I...

Show me this proof

>release the raw data and the exact mathematical formulas you used so that actual scientists can critique you and say whether your method is sound or not.
berkeleyearth.org/

Have fun!

interesting, someone finally did it.
thank you user.

>still believing in the AMD housefire meme
BTFO boomer, Intel's current offerings are lit AF compared to 3000 series Ryzens.

Taking care of your planet and leaving behind a better world for your kids is a hard concept to understand if you are American or you shit on your designated shitting street.

fund fusion power desu
also nuke china and india

>The most interesting part about this was what the book told us regarding measures taken by the governments around the world in tackling global warming. Taxes. Lots of taxes. Thats all they ever did. More and more taxes. It was this moment I realised this whole thing is a scam to siphon loads of money out of the public expense. I felt disgusted and sort of a tinge of embarrassment in believing this farce.
Ah yes, the good old Koch libertarian NGO's that propagated these memes, with the standard libertarian memes with the numbers filled off(they just want to tax the crap out of the people, and waste taxpayer money, get the evul gubment in everything, and prevent via regulations, the small antrepene....i mean, the poor countries, from achieving economic growth and disrupting the large corporatio...i mean, the rich states!)

>We are currently ending 2019 but still, it never happened
Motherfucker, Siberia and the Danube Delta were on fucking fire this summer.

Why need DESKTOP ENVIRONMENTS need to get political.
Why can't they stick to writing code for fucks sake!

It's not like scientists like to hide their data.

Honestly this reads like someone who sucks big oil corporation cock.

>It's not like scientists like to hide their data.
scientists won't, phonies would, and academia is full of phonies.

Seems alright
It's good PR and in cases like this, there's probably people in the organisation who genuinely believe this is a good cause.
>It's not like the """science""" is any clearer than it was 10 years ago.
Well yeah it's been crystal clear for over 10 years. But some people just don't want to believe, no matter the evidence.

Good. That's one more reason to avoid KDE for the next few years.

>They deliberately pump out as much statistics as humanly possible to completely flood the skeptics out
Lmao
>They produce so much evidence that proves their claims that it must be wrong!

Keep you're politics of my software.

These
Open you're eyes fucking retards. How can you not see the blatant pro warming conspiracy theorists being shilled everywhere?
Leftists want to force all of us who aren't in their sphere too eat insects and vegetables while they eat meat, ride busses and bicycles while they cruise in cars and private jets
God you people are fucking retarded and I thought Jow Forums would actually have some sense in you

/thread

you can't /thread yourself newfriend

See

>Leftists are the ones with the capital

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Absolutely wrong on every point.

Pretty much this.

>implying the majority of the richest capitalists haven't gone extreme far left in rhetoric over the last 15 years

It's like you've never even heard of Soros and Bezos, or all the social-justice tier shit Gates is doing these days.

Oh yeah I'm sure this march is gonna make global warming go "guess I'm not needed, I'm out"