Christianity General - Unite the Christ Editions

If you're from other denominations other than Roman Catholicism I forgive you, God forgives you.

We all serve one God in the end thats the least the Holy Spirit can ask for. BELIEVE IN GOD.

Fellow Christians, take refuge in this thread and discuss how we will make our church better and save the heathens in our modern day.

DISCUSS

youtube.com/watch?v=XA6aIhHzXkw

Attached: idealpope.jpg (1920x1080, 624K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/wmJjVsQJs1s
youtu.be/v49s4HkVFs4
youtu.be/HDyQQUpe3h4
youtu.be/vxzKOugEDcU
youtu.be/hycjHApNNOM
youtu.be/UZ8-xCOl10A
youtu.be/X8NEyIA_2Kk
youtu.be/F753YXEg66Y
youtu.be/Fcmqe-yKFXs
youtu.be/_Eg_iD-dQCk
youtu.be/61qewrKwZNo
yalebooks.yale.edu/book/9780300166286/augustine-and-jews
youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtu.be/P9Tn8bvV5s8
youtu.be/8DA8DK0u0Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=5J8mvTWceO8
youtube.com/watch?v=ihx5LCF1yJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You worship a Jew.

I worship God.

Jesus is God.
Jesus is a Jew.
Therefore, you worship a Jew.

Jesus is not God. He is the son of God.

I worship God.

Attached: 489680292891.jpg (1200x800, 286K)

>Create Christianity General
>claim Jesus is not God

Attached: 1502454343634.jpg (700x700, 206K)

Christcucks consider Jesus to be God, it's part of your doctrine. What you're doing now is considered blasphemy. You don't even know your own religion.

>Epicocscal

LMAO, those aren't christians

I am a Jew. Those who falsely call themselves Jews today are the synagogue of Satan. They reject and hate Jesus Christ and deceive many regarding a history they have co-opted which is not theirs.

Attached: 13156468573458345.jpg (1600x1200, 380K)

>synagogue of Satan
that's a nation of Islam slogan. You american catholics working with Farrakahn and Nation of Islam now?

Look harder, my son.

Attached: holy_trinity-1600x1200-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

>When you're so indoctrinated by your Jewish religion that you start we wuzzing and larping as a kike

Attached: heh lmao.jpg (717x719, 72K)

Why do you reply seriously? He just spams the thread calling everything he does not like jewish.

Attached: 1538155583857.jpg (1200x1115, 338K)

Christianity is ingrained in the very fabric of European culture.

Attached: Missa_tridentina_002.jpg (540x723, 308K)

Where my christians at?

Attached: 33317-1532336922.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>kike shill
lmao

eeyooo
how we get rid of subversive Christians who support bullshit like
should we just call them fake Christians, because they do not take God's love seriously? If they did they would implore everyone to atleast be married before having sex, and they wouldn't tell gays that it's alright to do whatever.

Would you support some form of gay partnership akin to marriage? I think that that would be the best solution, except for sweeping everything under the rug and let gays do their gay thing but only when they keep silent about it. But the problem of that is that stds will keep increasing because they won't do things out in the open. I'd rather have them have gay partnerships, so you can grossly hate on every other form of gay sex and claim it's disgusting. After that you sweep gays under the rug in the sense that no one should openly admit it, but if one is gay we let him be. That's to reduce the societal effects of gays on children and teens. I honestly believe people are born bisexual (because a hole is a hole and sex is sex) and are made hetero by society. If society was fucked up, you could push your child towards homosexuality from the beginning and most of those would turn out homos or bisexual. That's why you need to reduce the impact of homosexuality

>Would you support some form of gay partnership akin to marriage? I think that that would be the best solution
lmfao the absolute state of Christfags cucking for faggots. Your god is a jew and his foreskin is cut, deal with it faggot.

and ? what is your problem with that ?

compare this to the number of atheist and paganism supporting this shit ? :)

Christian are not perfect, but that for sure atheist are worst.

ad hominem, not an argument.

Ok and ?

Things Catholics have done:
-Teamed up with (((Judah P Benjamin))) to keep slavery legal for $$$.
-Francis says Jews don't need Jesus to go to heaven and we SHOULD NOT give them the gospel.
-Pederests. Sodomite, faggot, pederests.
-Benedict kissed the Koran and pic related.
-Augustine reversed 300 years of antisemitism because he was probably having sex with a kike tranny on the side.

Attached: Kosher.png (493x393, 324K)

either you're a larpagan, a kike, an atheist, or a muslim, in all of those cases, you're more of a laughing stock than any Christian denomination
The reason we need some form of gay partnership is to ensure we can keep gay publicity as low as possible. So give them partnerships and then just ignore it happened, don't call it marriage but a partnership.
Gays need to be invisible in society, that's the only way we'll fully get along with eachother. For that, christians need to stop telling gays they're going to he'll and start saying that gay sex will get you to hell, there is no counter-argument for that. And gays need to shut the fuck up with their godforsaken prides and lgbtqaa++4 movement cancer
maybe we could finally have a decent society again.

To those who are not reprobate:

Repent and believe before it's too late. We are all sinners- every single one of us. Hell is a real place, and the wages of sin is death, but God has given us the gift of eternal life. His Son, Jesus Christ, is the Word manifest in the flesh. He came to save us. You only have to believe, and at that moment you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, you are INDWELLED with the Holy Spirit and SEALED until the day of redemption. It is a gift that God will not take away. Few there be that find it.

WARNING WARNING WARNING

There are no more Israeli flags in most threads. Only days ago, they openly flaunted them. Their tactics have shifted back to memeflags, but mostly VPNs and kikes outside of Israel. You can be sure to find them when you look, and you can be sure they will come in threads about Christ. Copy, paste and revise this if you'd like.

>Jesus is Lord
Bible Way To Heaven
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
Jewish Mass Murderers
youtu.be/wmJjVsQJs1s
Soul-Winning Demonstration
youtu.be/v49s4HkVFs4
Fake Spirituality
youtu.be/HDyQQUpe3h4
Lamb's Book of Life
youtu.be/vxzKOugEDcU
Once Saved, Always Saved
youtu.be/hycjHApNNOM
Reality of Hell
youtu.be/UZ8-xCOl10A
Why I hate Barack Obama (God hates people)
youtu.be/X8NEyIA_2Kk
Truth About Hinduism
youtu.be/F753YXEg66Y
Marxist Luciferian King
youtu.be/Fcmqe-yKFXs
Pope Francis and His Lies
youtu.be/_Eg_iD-dQCk
The Jews and their Lies
youtu.be/61qewrKwZNo

Attached: 20190105_233552.jpg (1024x724, 505K)

>things catholics have done
>the crusades
>1800 years of purebred Christendom
the kikes all need to die

You can murder them too ?
You do not have to deal with them, and they have to hide and to stay out of society.

How did that 4th Crusade work out? Are you gonna gloss over this winner? 4th Century and you were already infested with the Great Whore.

yalebooks.yale.edu/book/9780300166286/augustine-and-jews
>She shows how Augustine’s struggle to read the Bible led him to a new theological vision, one that countered the anti-Judaism not only of his Manichaean opponents but also of his own church. The Christian Empire, Augustine held, was right to ban paganism and to coerce heretics. But the source of ancient Jewish scripture and current Jewish practice, he argued, was the very same as that of the New Testament and of the church—namely, God himself. Accordingly, he urged, Jews were to be left alone.

Attached: textgram_1546626605.png (1080x1080, 806K)

You don't turn your back on the correct faith.

You fix it.

Chapter and Verse

>And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
Ephesians 5:11 KJV

Attached: 0029_13.gif (441x225, 28K)

Note: Chick publications is wicked, hyper-dispensational nonsense. But this story is not their creation.

Can an user recommend me the best 100% bible translation to read through? There are too many options. I purchased the RSV-CE because it's a Catholic version and apparently doesn't have PC language and nothing missing?

So is the Ignatius Bible a great choice for a first-time reader?

The best Bible to read is the one that has no words in it. The Bible was written by Jews.

1.3 million views. Quality little doc.
youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ

What the Dead Sea Scrolls actually are:
youtu.be/P9Tn8bvV5s8

Kent Hovind's research(against Douay Rheims):
youtu.be/8DA8DK0u0Tw

What about reading it for western world sake, to see what influences it had on Europe etc

Also:

Attached: images.jpg (298x169, 14K)

You're better off reading ancient Greek or Roman classics. Anything Semitic goes in the trash.

are mormons really christians or are they some kind of pagan cult?

And

Attached: 1513212845238.jpg (1024x878, 196K)

meme governments are jewish psyop.

Things Mormons believe:
-When you die, you go to a distant planet and become a god.
-All your wives in this life stay your wives in the next, and they are constantly pregnant and give birth to endless spirit babies
-Joseph Smith received Golden Plates with the Book of Mormon written on them. He was not allowed to show them to anyone, and dictated them behind a curtain to his scribe(s).

Says the guy who doesnt even know about mormons

How do you do, fellow white Christians?

>god was a jew hurr
This shill tactic is so overused my dude its lost all meaning
It's also bullshit

>Has no argument

>Jesus is not God
this

youtube.com/watch?v=5J8mvTWceO8
Hope Orthodox lads had a nice Christmas God Bless Ο Θεός να ευλογεί

Attached: 1543086144524.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Let me help:

Romans 2:27-28
For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Philippians 3:3
For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

1 John 2:22-23
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

2 John 1:9-11 KJV
2 John 1:7 KJV
1 John 5:10-12 KJV
1 John 5:1 KJV

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Attached: D9B17055-ECD5-49F2-8761-5201567C3DBB.jpg (750x1203, 335K)

I'm more than willing to discuss the pros and cons of liberty vs collectivism, however let's not derail the thread. I'm watching your videos atm.

Alright, I see, Thank you.

Ecstatic to hear that. I'll pray for you.

Attached: 1546786238172.jpg (789x756, 405K)

You worship cock
Fuck outta here fedora cunt
Youre just proving how pathetic you are, you triggered bitch

Kike

Apostates
Ignore jew shills, theyre all gay

Neither do you, kike

Catholocs are idol worshippers and kid fuckers

Kys faggot

Being this triggered

>His argument is based solely on a book written by kikes
>Circumcision verses

Two can play at this game.

John 4:
>19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
>20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
>21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
>22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Mark 7:
>26 The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter.
>27 But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs.

Matthew 15:
>23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
>24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
>25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
>26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
>27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

Matthew 10:
>5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
>6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Yeshua came only for the Jews. Yeshua was a Jew. You worship a kike.

Attached: YESHUA IS A JEW.jpg (400x400, 57K)

Youre a jew and no one gives a shit what youve got to say

In the trash it goes 'nazi' jew
Show your flag or fuck off and get ignored

They can partner with a stake, rope, and kindling

Ok jew flag

This

Kikes dont go to heaven

They have traditional families and rear successful culturally Christian children. That's what matters

Show flag you fucking nigger

1st day?

Attached: FB_IMG_1513437413102.jpg (599x327, 36K)

S E E T H I N G

KIKE FLAG FAGGOT

>Would you support some form of gay partnership akin to marriage?
No. Christ defined marriage as between a man and a woman. Marriage is a sacrament who's purpose is to have children. Gays can't procrate.

Being gay is fine, but sex outside of the sacrament of marriage is a sin, gay or straight.

Fuck off nigger lover

False flagging kike

REPENT KIKE

Your spirit of antichrist is leaking.

Attached: DTLBTY - Masonry.jpg (1024x903, 573K)

Being a fedora tipping gaylord should get you nailed to a cross you ugly fat bastard

intesting. have anymore?

>engaging a shill
>taking its advice

Shove that boomer flag up your dilated ass, faggot

>20 posts in 8 minutes
Triggered Christcuck fucking rofl. Your god is Jewish.

Attached: fuckin lmao.png (324x291, 137K)

>amerimutt
every time

Attached: (((YOU))).png (211x239, 4K)

>6 million kikes in the USA
>but youre definitely not one because of your flag

Attached: 20181212_104213.jpg (685x899, 299K)

Let's compare shall we. Protestants gave us:
>Dividing the Western World and encouraging centuries of bloodshed against fellow Christians, distracting Christendom from its true enemies of militant atheism and Islam, instead of trying to reform the Church
>Witch burnings
>Editing the Bible at will due to their feelings to justify any of their actions
>Demonising the Inquisition through the use of propaganda
>The concept of Faith Alone, leading to cold, heartless, and degenerate societies who place no value on good works
>The concept of predestination, whereby none of your good acts on Earth matter if you don’t believe in their particular version of "Jaysus" and go to hell
>Keeping the American South a backwards shithole for more than two centuries in stark contrast to the much more developed and wealthy Catholic regions
>Contributing less to charity than Catholics and even some atheists, now and in the past
>Prohibition
>Creationism
>Rapture
>Megachurches
>Worse than Catholics, Jews, and Muslims when it comes to sexually abusing children
>Faith healing
>The anti-vaccination movement

Ugly jew, in the trash it goes

youtube.com/watch?v=ihx5LCF1yJY
the best recital

Attached: 1546696770258.jpg (490x287, 24K)

Yeah, totally
Your a fucking heathen flying that gay crooked cross
Why are you wicked, 'nazi'?

Whataboutism

Attached: 1514389217300.png (805x1174, 487K)

So says the homo pretending to be a fucking nazi and posting bible verses
Nazis were pagan larpers and brought ruin to Germany

Disingenuous kike faggot

Attached: 1546713800063.jpg (364x1024, 55K)

>But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Matthew 12:36

Attached: quote-i-ll-put-an-end-to-the-idea-that-a-woman-s-body-belongs-to-her-nazi-ideals-demand-that-adolf-h (850x400, 70K)

Attached: Julius Malema.jpg (640x870, 109K)

>not an argument

Youre God is????????
Atheists are so fucking cringe

Literally not an argument, false flagging kike faggot

i dont want to adopt fascism but i see why they acted as they did and why the masonic nations acted as they did. they have their israel now yet they refuse to return. what then is the jewish plot now. is it creation of the moshiach?

But what about, user?
What about?

>Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, OLord. Let them melt away as waters which run continually: when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces. As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.
Psalm 58

Attached: 20171214_100111.png (720x378, 223K)

You will be judged for flying that heathen flag while quoting scriptures
"Crooked cross" pagan larper

The catholic church never had a blanket prohibition on vernacular translations of the bible. Only specific translations were ever banned due to being poorly done and fostering heresy (ie Cathar bible)

More lies your female non-binary LGBTQAAIP+& supporting protestant vicar taught you

He should visit the US so I can 'talk' to him from several hundred yards

Show your flag, liar

The roman catholic church is babylon the great.