I only recharge all my electronics at the office

I only recharge all my electronics at the office.

Do you pay for electricity for your doodongles like a sucker?

Attached: free-energy.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/heres-how-much-it-costs-to-charge-a-smartphone-for-a-year/
canstarblue.com.au/electricity/much-cost-charge-laptop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pay for electricity
the sun is free

Trust me, I can afford that convenience

This. Imagine paying for your electricity.

Are there even homeowners with home solar panels on Jow Forums?
Yes I know you can charge devices with pic related now but still

Attached: capture.png (1874x859, 1.77M)

But the solar panels are not, retard, so you still pay for electricity

They're cheap enough now that they'll pay for themselves after a year bro

I'm looking into a small system for backup in case of storms

>storm
>solar

Attached: tenor.gif (492x342, 781K)

just wire up to your neighbours, switch between them so you won't be suspicious and they won't notice, what are you? white? pff, nigga just steal from white it free

What part of that confuses you? I can run the fridge off the battery then recharge it when the sun comes back up.

then why not charge from the grid?

it costs money

storms usually knock out the grid

>pay for electricity
living with your parents is free

1KWh, which could charge a phone like 200 times, just cost me 1.5 cents in the ERCOT region. You people are fucking retarded.

>1.5 cents / kwh

fake and gay

>72832772

that wont even run my heater for 10 minutes lmao

>they'll pay for themselves after a year bro
No, subsidies pay for them.

who the fuck can't afford or is too jewish to charge their electronics at home? that shit costs nothing.

>imagine being too cheap to pay $0.91 a year

zdnet.com/article/heres-how-much-it-costs-to-charge-a-smartphone-for-a-year/

and it's still only 5-10$/year for a laptop

canstarblue.com.au/electricity/much-cost-charge-laptop/

>not bringing a huge battery to work to charge so you can run your computer off of it later

fell off a flatbed

are there batteries that can reliable last 10 years or something?

as opposed to nuclear power plant which just appeared and will disappear in the future without any costs to taxpayers, retard

>battery
I just send power back to the grid, and get my bill lowered. If I produce more than use (which happenes, especially in the summer) I get paid instead.

>I get paid
you're paying for the panels which will soon lose their efficiency, fyi

and you don't even have autonomy, it's retarded

Then you are not fucking paying for your shit bro, but the gov is. You are worse than a electricity payer, you are a parasite.

>Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime
>That's why I recharge on company time

Nigger here, I have 3 of these bad boys that I recharge at work, they have a led lamp and I can power almost anything tech related, I dont know how much I have saved but hell yeah ive been doing it for almost 3 years so I bet its quite some bucks

Attached: 61SejlzrqqL._SL1500_.jpg (1090x1500, 65K)

>Then you are not fucking paying for your shit bro
neither are you you fucking retard but at least my shit doesn't go Chernobyl

He's saying that the battery could be charged prior to a storm by using the grid, and just like that you have a pre-charged battery without having to spend more on solar stuff that wouldn't work on a cloudy day anyway.

>neither are you
I'm not a NEET like you, so yeah I pay for my shit.

You niggers keep stealing even with a job, fucking based.

you think you saved enough to offset the cost of these batteries? Even then, this is worth lugging these thing to and from work every day? How poor are you people?

You're tarded, you might be saving at most $1 a month. If you REALLY want to stick it to the man then put up solar panels on your house and sell electricity back to companies. Not only will the solar panels pay for your electricity but they'll pay for it months in advanced.

And then when the battery runs out you can't recharge it because the grid is still out a week later.

>not paying $10 a year to not bother

Would you take $10 from someone to haul some batteries up to work and back every day for a year? I know it's not worth my time.

I recharge my phone at the office but that's it.

lol what. A whole-house system break-even is somewhere around 15 years. My power usage is low enough that it's 20 years for me.

I've got about 1kw in solar panels hooked up to a hybrid inverter.

It's small and it gets the job done. Not a bad hobby.

Roofer here: most people also install these panels on old 1-2 decade old shingles leaking water everywhere causing the plywood underneath to swell up. If you haven't installed a brand spanking new roof (at least half inch OBS plywood and hurricane grade shingles) in the last few years then you're fucking yourself over by installing solar panels.